The Coven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More aroused by the thought of fucking her tentacle babies than anything else so far Karen stood up and moved directly over the tentacle clump. She stood with one leg either side of them, her cunt directly overhead. The babies went crazy, desperately reach up to the hole that was out of reach. Several wrapped around her legs whilst others just pushed up into the air She stood like that for a few moments, teasing them and letting a little juice and slime from her pussy drip down on to them. Then she just sat down straight on top of them. With great nimbleness all twelve penetrated her as she sat down, six in each hole.

"Yeessss! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck your mother!" the blonde cried as they began squirming away inside of her. Though smaller than the full grown tentacles with so many in each hole she was stretched wider than ever before but it still felt amazing. Fucking her own tentacle children was the greatest moment of Karen's life.

She was so aroused that she came almost instantly but this time neither she nor the tentacles stopped so she just continued sitting on top of them letting her children hold her up and fuck her senseless.

*****************

Laura had gone to her room as planned and grabbed the book. Keen to see what wonders she and Karen could enjoy she hurriedly found and cast a spell labelled "Tenticular Spectacular". She was rather surprised that as the purple light of the spell faded her room suddenly changed into an organic, slime filled cave. Even more surprising was the long, thick tentacle that suddenly burst out of the ground in front of her -- she had even screamed in shock.

But looking at it on front of her now it didn't seem to be a danger. In fact as it started to gently slip up her leg, leaving a trail of green slime on her pale, white skin she figured everything was going to be fine.

The tentacle quickly reached her still wet pussy and the tip gently pushed against her opening.

"Go on....in you go..." she breathed anxious to feel it inside her and see how it compared to the other demons she'd fucked. It complied with her instruction and pushed inside her. As it did so she thought she heard Karen call her name from the other room but could only let out a deep moan of pleasure in response.

As the first tentacle continued to slide into her three more grew out of the wall and ceiling. Two wrapped around her large breasts, each one looping around several times but leaving the tip to rub against her hard pink nipples. The third slipped down between her firm butt cheeks and then on into her anus.

Laura giggled in pleasure as the two in her holes began to slide in and out, fucking her in both places at once. She thought she could probably have this kind of fun for hours....

*****************

Laura continued to buck against the tentacle cock that was growing out of the fleshy, slime coated walls. Her pussy sliding up and down its' length as she did so. She was exhausted as she'd been fucking her flat's new growths for well over 24 hours now but she just couldn't stop. Thankfully two tentacles held held her arms up above her head and a third around her waist to keep her standing so she could use what energy she did have left to concentrate on the wide, slimy cock in her cunt.

With yet another orgasm building she briefly looked across the room to see that Karen, who had finally passed out a couple of hours before, was awake again and lowering herself onto the patch of small tentacles she'd apparently given birth to some hours before. It had taken Laura several hours before she'd even managed to drag herself back to the main room to find Karen was enjoying herself as much as she was.

They'd barely been managed to talk since then but Laura had a least been introduced to Karen's babies and, of course, fucked them. Currently they were responding to their mother's presence and pushing up into her holes or grasping around her thighs and butt as she sat down on them. The blonde's scream of pleasure was quickly muffled as a long tentacle slid down from the ceiling and into her open mouth.

Laura returned her attention to her own body as her pussy shuddered in what must have been her hundredth climax. The tentacle pulled out of her pussy and the pleasure slowly ebbed away. She briefly regained her sanity and knew she had to get out, they couldn't say here fucking the tentacles forever. Yet she also knew she did not have long, she was already beginning to give into her dark lusts again as a new tentacle began to probe around her arsehole. The pleasure the demonic appendages gave them was just too good.

As she saw it she had two problems. Firstly her body was wrecked. She was utterly worn out, coated head to toe in a thick layer of slime and barely able to move. Secondly the demonic energies now inhabiting the flat and creating the slime and tentacle wonder knew exactly what she and Karen wanted -- to be continually fucked senseless but they couldn't spend the rest of their lives being constantly fucked like this. It was just impossible to think properly so giving in yet again she pushed back and let the tentacle slide cleanly up her heavily abused anus.

As Laura gave in to the inevitable and Karen continued to fuck her children neither girl noticed several tentacles wrap around Laura's spell book left in her room and suck it away into oblivion.

To be continued...