The Coven Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urgghhhh!" She moaned for what must have been the thousandth time in the last couple of hours.

He started tugging his fingers in and out of her, trying, if possible, to rub against her engorged clit though with the wild bucking of his hips as he kept fucking her tits it wasn't gentle or precise. Still, it didn't seem to matter, she was so aroused, constantly so near to orgasm that even his fumblings was driving her closer and closer to another peak.

Fucking her pussy and her arse had been amazing but there was something extraordinary about ramming his meat between her utterly perfect breasts. It was incredible and it was no surprise that he felt himself peak very quickly, knowing that no magic could now control his lusts. Thankfully his fingers had just done enough and as the first spray of his cum hit her body, flying onto her hair and forehead, she also came, her body arching in what seemed like the greatest climax she'd yet had. Indeed Baal couldn't help but notice his own orgasm was more powerful than any he'd yet had. With the last rational thought he had before pure bliss overrode his every sense he realised that this was going to be it, that he even with his magic and Laura with her inhuman lust they couldn't continue much longer.

He then just kept cumming and cumming, letting all his magic cum go. Only fractions of a second apart spray after spray of thick jism squirted out of his cock. The first dozen coated Laura's hair and face, with the odd spray landing in her open mouth, quickly her features were utterly obscured by the sticky liquid. The only thing he could see was her tongue flicking out and licking what she could into her mouth.

But he wasn't done, more and more cum spurted out onto her. He directed it down onto her huge breasts until they too were dripping in the stuff, streams of his cum running off her magnificent peaks onto the floor below her. Finally with her mouth open and waiting for him he slid forward and drove his still ejaculating cock down her throat. Her tongue ran along the base of him, causing him another frisson of pleasure and an actual increase in flow of cum so that for nearly a minute as squirt after squirt jetted down Laura's throat. Finally done he pulled out of her mouth and collapsed back on the floor next to her. She gasped for air, then gagged a little, bubbles of cum spilling out between her lips.

She looked so incredibly gorgeous that despite his momentary exhaustion he realised he was still hard and still needed to fuck her. So he pulled himself back on top of his consort, fiercely kissing her, his own cum filling his mouth as her tongue pushed between his lips. As when he licked it off Laura's boot days before it tasted odd but not unpleasant and the foul thought he was now swallowing his own jism seemed to turn him on more.

As they kept kissing, Baal realised his cum wasn't just sliding into his mouth. After all Laura has been utterly inundated with it and their bodies were once again crushed together so much of it was spreading onto his body, coating his chest, rubbing onto his face, onto his hair, until he was sure he was nearly as covered in it as she was. But he didn't care, in fact it turned him on more, he had to have her again. So reaching between them he pushed her legs apart, fingers running gently over her slick pussy. Laura broke their kiss, groaning, before starting to lick around the side of his neck and eagerly opening her legs wider. He was about to enter her when she unexpectedly wrapped her legs around him. That action caused him to thrust forward with his thick, bulging cock, driving it into her cunt. The force caused them to slam together and the shock on her belly pushed much of his jism out of her overly filled stomach so that it spurted out of her mouth and down Baal's back. Baal groaned in absolute pleasure at the arousing foulness of feeling his own cum gush down his back with his cock buried in Laura's tight hole.

"Sorry..." Laura mumbled through cum slick lips.

"No..." Baal answered, thrusting back out and into her again, "...it felt good my darling consort."

"Ahhhhh!" Was Laura's only response as she was entered a third time.

Then to Baal's surprise she pushed gently against him so that he rolled onto his back, she then pushed herself up slightly so she was straddling him, her huge breasts and cum obscured face directly over him. Somehow she managed to keep him inside her the whole time.

She lifted herself up a couple of times, till only the tip of his cock was still in her before forcing herself back down onto him. It felt good but briefly Baal wasn't sure why she'd initiated the change of position. Then suddenly she let out a little hiccup, her hand pushed down on her belly and she opened her mouth wide above him. A torrent of his cum squirted out between her black lips, it gushed down onto his face and he quickly opened his mouth letting as much of it as possible fall inside, though most splashed down onto him so his features soon as covered as Lauren's were.

As the last drops fell from her lips she bent down, pushing their bodies together again, her cum drenched breasts crushing into his jism slick chest, and kissed him. Their tongues thrust into each other's mouths pushing mouthfuls of the sticky liquid between them. As they kept exchanging mouthfuls of cum he started to fuck her again, their bodies working in unison, humping away with a desperate rhythm.

Laura broke their jismy kiss, a long strand of the gooey juice running between their lips, and moaned. As before every time he entered her she would groan. Baal wasn't sure what he loved about her most - her hot body, they way she was so vocal whilst being fucked or the foul things she seemed to enjoy. She really would be the perfect consort.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!! She cried, yet again encouraging Baal to fuck her harder and faster until cum was flying off their bodies in large lumps, covering the floor around them and mixing with the slime and cum that already carpeted the floor of the old church.

He grabbed her pert arse with both hands, allowing him to control her pace perfectly, pushing them on more and more. The first minute quickly became five, then ten, then twenty, then thirty, then a whole hour. Baal's orgasm just kept growing and growing, and from her increasingly desperate screams he knew Laura was feeling the same. But they didn't stop, Baal found reserves of magic he didn't know he had so that they kept going longer than he ever thought possible. Where fatigue should have long set in they just kept fucking, cock pounding into pussy, hands and tongues roaming over jism drenched bodies.

At the hour mark it started to became almost painful not to cum in her and Baal knew, as much as he might have wanted the incredible pleasure to continue, it finally had to end soon. So with one final thrust he willed himself to cum and his dick exploded. He cried out in ecstasy like no other as Laura did the same, her own orgasm clearly hitting as the first of his cum rocketed into her body.

But these were no normal climaxes, not even ones as incredible as the last one. Baal didn't know where it was all coming from but somehow he was jetting an almost constant stream of cum into Laura, he held her body tight to him, her groaning face held into his chest, keeping his cock deep inside her. He tried to get as much as possible inside Laura but soon she was quite overwhelmed and sprays of the stuff torrented out between her pussy lips and his cock. For nearly five minutes this went on, the magic fueled cum seeming to never slow for even a second, Laura's own orgasm would not subdue even slightly either. Both were soon insensible with pleasure, animal sounds escaping their lips, bodies shaking in their inhuman climaxes as the pool of cum around them spread further and further.

Yet eventually it did stopped, the last few bursts of cum spraying into Laura as she whimpered with her own dying orgasm. The magic quickly draining away, total fatigue hit them both. Laura managed to pull herself off Baal's finally softening cock, an action which let another flood of cum to gush out her pussy onto him and the floor, and collapsed back on the floor next to Baal.

Baal himself felt exhausted, utterly drained as the last elements of his spells left him. He was done, the most incredible experience of his life was over. He just had enough energy to reach over and pull the smiling Laura to him before they both passed out, completely spent.

********

Laura awoke hours later to find the her body and the church spotless, not a drop of slime or cum in sight. She turned to see Baal, now dressed again in his robes, eyes drinking in her still naked form, standing to one side.

"You cleaned up?"

"It seemed sensible. Others know of this place, it's best not to advertise what happened here. Indeed we should leave. Dress." As he finished he indicated a pile of clothes on the floor.

Laura picked up the black leather corset and mini-skirt. She slowly slid them onto her body, bending over and running her hands over herself way more than was needed. She was pleased to see Baal was enraptured by her display.

She finished off by licking each of the black stiletto heeled boots a couple of times before slipping them on. She knew she looked gorgeous and felt incredibly sexy dressed like the soulless sex witch that she now was. She swayed up to Baal and held out a black nailed hand.

"You look incredible my darling, I could fuck you again right now but we should leave, I have much to teach you and your soul to corrupt even more." Baal grinned as he took Laura's hand guiding out of the church.

She happily followed him, only wanting to learn from him, to fuck him,. For a moment she thought of her three friends who she'd lost to an eternity of demonic torment. She was a little surprised there really was no concern, no fear for them, her only feeling was one of arousal and almost jealousy as she imagined them being endlessly fucked by their demon master. It made her realise how much she'd changed, a change she absolutely relished - her soul was now totally gone and she loved it.

The End...for now...