The Covenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked me gently and quickly, then pulled off, "And what about watching?" She then took my entire cock down to her throat waiting for my answer.

"Oh myyyyyyyyyy, oooooooooh shit JESS!!!! Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuughnnnnnnn!" I could barely squeeze out between my teeth as I came in her mouth.

She swallowed my load and pulled off, "I think I have my answer."

From there we fucked for a couple of hours like we were newlyweds, and I swear she was on the verge of a few orgasms with her begging me to fuck her harder and faster in a variety of positions. I came inside her twice, and we finally both collapsed and slept in a spooning position well into the next morning. Something I noticed back on that night was there wasn't any need for fantasy talk, but I suspected Jess may have been thinking about what could happen in the very near future. It felt good to have her that active and excited again, and I hoped as I fell asleep that things would only get better.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories