The Coward and the Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he was going to discover their was such a thing as 'magical radiation poisoning', he would rather find out about it now before he grew another set of arms. Or much more likely a new set of genitals.

"Hmm, really?" Bridget acted unimpressed, but her mind was racing. She knew that it was theoretically possible, but she had always assumed that the sheer amount of magical feedback from such a well-known weapon would render anyone who attempted to direct the beliefs associated with it a vegetable.

Yet here Steve stood, or more correctly lay, after having apparently done just that. Not only had he directed the magic associated with a legendary weapon, but he had done so with no anti-magic runes to stem the magical flow. If it was true, then Steve's military value had just skyrocketed.

Not only would he be able to use the already world shaping human weaponry conventionally, but he would also be able to access reserves of magical belief that until now not even the goddesses had been able to direct. The mere thought of it made her spine tingle, in conjunction with other less ladylike places.

She could only hope that none of the other goddesses figured it out when the dignitaries relayed tonight's events. With any luck, the party goers description of the duel would leave the other goddesses believing that Steve had simply used the 'spear of the gods' conventionally. Only Bridget knew that Steve did not yet know how to operate the weapon.

This was all well and good, but right now Steve was a wild card. He didn't know what kind of power he wielded, and until Bridget was sure that Steve was utterly her ally, she would ensure he remained ignorant.

So she would distract him. If she acted in a manner not considered entirely 'ladylike' it was in service to her country, and thus totally acceptable. Any correlation with her own desires as a woman were coincidental. Her duty was definitely the only reason she was about to act in a manner that may be considered 'lustful'.

She was glad that she didn't have sweat glands. She would do this the werewolf way, right here where she was most comfortable, her forge. It never occurred to her that an incredibly hot forge, may in fact be too warm to be comfortable for a human. Her mind was focusing on not becoming so embarrassed that she attacked her future husband with her forging hammer. Steve was blissfully ignorant of this small, but important detail.

Steve knew that look. It was the same look Talia and Sarah gave him just before he was liberally drained of his manly juices. Well the joke was on Bridget, this time he was armored and ready to go. The possibility of a light smear of poop in his pants would never put off a man on a mission. He was going to go with the flow and get his eyes on that symbol. And his hands. And maybe his tongue.

Steve unzipped his suit all the way down the front, exposing his throbbing manhood to the muggy air of the forge. Bridget's eyes bulged as she stopped mid advance, Steve grinned as he realized that the lizard goddess was much more innocent than she acted. Perfect.

He advanced on her instead, grabbing her by the shoulders and forcibly pushing her yielding body to the cool tiled floor. Her scales were smooth and hot to the touch as he probed at them with his fingers. Steve had the advantage; he now had to maintain it.

He sat up, grabbed the goddess's ankles and dragged her closer towards him over the soot covered floor before flipping her over onto her stomach, ignoring her weak protests in the process. She might have been murmuring something about 'a proper order of things' but by this point he could feel his magically enhanced libido kicking in and couldn't have stopped if he wanted to.

Steve reached down and grabbed her tail at the base with both hands, before pulling her hips up into the air, letting the tail rest over his shoulder. He admired the delicate shine of her arched back before focusing on the bounty before him.

He used one hand to squeeze at her soft round ass cheeks, spreading as them as he did so, revealing her fully engorged labia lips, the edges of her petals were already damp with her lubricants. The heady aroma of a bitch in heat mingled with the smoky musk of the forge in a concoction that left him momentarily light headed.

Steve could see her tight asshole tensing and relaxing in time with his squeezing of her ass cheeks. It was cute considering that she acted as if she were completely above reproach, and here she was tensing and relaxing like there was no tomorrow, all because of a little ass fondling. If he was a sadist, then it was only because circumstances spurred him to it. Some would even say he was a victim of Bridget's sudden one hundred and eighty degree personality spin. So what came next could only be described as both natural and inevitable.

He spanked her ass with a thunderclap of calloused flesh on soft scale. She mewled pitifully but made no move to stop him. It might even be possible that she thought by enduring a bit rough play, she might atone for nearly killing Steve earlier.

If they were going to go down that road Steve was certainly going to get his money's worth.

"Get ready Bridget, were just getting started." Bridget simply nodded mutely.

Steve slowly pushed his cock into her, her low moan music to his ears as he did. Steve in turn groaned at the incredible feeling. She was extremely tight and equally wet allowing Steve to slide in with ease. The heat was far in excess of a humans or werewolves though, not exactly uncomfortable, just notably different as he felt her blazingly hot walls press down on his head and shaft.

Bridget's vaginal muscles naturally contracted around Steve's invading member, massaging his human shaft as he penetrated deeper into her draconic form. The heat only became more intense as he pushed deeper into her, her hot fluids running off his shaft as they spilled out of her vaginal opening. The goddess simply lay where she was, breasts pressed into the cold tiles as Steve began to saw in and out of her womanhood, gripping her hips for leverage as he began his rough domination of the ancient sovereign.

As Steve pulled back out, He looked down at her opening; a pleasant contrast of her white outer lips, with the alien light blue of her insides as well as his own glistening pink member. Steve liked how different her blue insides looked, it was different, and as he was quickly discovering, he found strange things a turn on.

Steve plunged back into her again, eliciting a high pitched yelp from her as he drove himself into the base, his balls slapping against her blue opening with a wet slap. He leaned down pressed his own muscular chest into her smooth back, smearing himself with the soot that had prior to now been caked all over her.

He bodily groped her firm dangling breasts, as he watched the sweat from his body run off him and onto her back, creating little rivulets of white against the dust covered black. All the while Bridget let out little high pitched gasps in time with their coupling. Steve could only grin as he felt her tail unexpectedly wrap around his waist.

Bridget finally began moving her hips, her lithe body arcing back into Steve's with each breath, her hot blue pussy leaking its syrupy juices with every thrust. The feeling of heat emanating from her opening was incredible. Unfortunately he still had to get his eyes on that marking on the front of her neck, and his subtle attempts to flip the goddess back onto her back had been thwarted by her tail's tight grip. If he had been thinking clearly he probably would have started off in the more practical missionary position.

Alas, he was only human, and events had moved beyond his control. He was also becoming increasingly aware that a forge wasn't exactly the best place for sexual intercourse. It was hot, smoky and filled with a wonderful assortment of objects that were either sharp, red hot, or both. He kind of wanted to finish this up quickly, rather than resorting to a round two. Not that he wasn't having fun, he most certainly was. He just didn't like the idea of leaving a sexually excited Sarah unsupervised; it was an international incident waiting to happen. Fortunately he could see a shield hanging on a wall in front of him that would fulfill his needs quite nicely.

Steve continued to thrust into the goddess, his cum-heavy balls receding upwards as his climax approached. He drove himself hard Bridget's gradually tightening vagina, her womanhood redoubling its heated massages as her own climax approached. He pushed until he was buried to the base in her blue cunt, his balls slapping against her as he did so.

Her back arched in orgasmic bliss as he poured his seed into her. Steve had time it perfectly. As her neck was exposed in the reflection of the mirror opposite them, he drove 'the spear of the gods' into her puckered asshole. Bridget's eyes shot open, she shrieked, and her back arched even more at the unexpected cold sensation driving into the virgin flesh of her anus.

Steve could barely even feel a hint of energy from the weapon now, but there was enough to make the rune on Bridget's neck flare in response to the electrical current that tried to form on the surface of the gun. Steve committed the shape of the symbol to memory. Then the pair collapsed in a sweaty, dirty heap. Steve got an anti-magic symbol secretly and got laid. Aside from nearly getting murdered and having his mind sucked out by a magical vacuum cleaner, it had been a good day.

Unfortunately, he didn't have time to bask in the afterglow. He had to write down the symbol quickly, lest some small detail be distorted in his mind. Their was also the small matter of Sarah to take care of. He also needed to figure out how his new gun worked. It was going to be a long day.

Bridget heard Steve bid her goodbye as he left. She didn't respond. She was happy enough to bathe in the afterglow of her first experience of sexual intercourse with a male in two hundred years. Her ass was a bit sore though. She would have to get revenge on him for whatever he had stuck up her butt. For now though, she was just happy she hadn't accidentally got her future husband killed.

-----------------------------

Steve was woken by a light breeze that tickled his nose. If he were a normal person, he would have just rolled over and got back to sleep. Steve most certainly wanted to do just that; Sarah had been completely ravenous, and at points Steve had been pretty sure his armor would tear.

He had barely managed to disentangle himself from her afterwards and make his way from the hallway outside his room to his bed. He had managed to scrawl the anti-magic symbol on himself with one of the white paints that Sarah kept in her backpack. Then he collapsed onto his own bed.

He didn't feel particularly bad about abandoning his bodyguard in a drafty hallway. She had seemed happy enough when he left. He didn't actually know where Sarah slept anyway, but he was pretty sure she just bunked down in front of his door at night, which was fine by him. If she was willing to guard his door at night, who was he to complain.

The reason Steve was concerned about a light breeze in the middle of the night was that being a born and bred Englishman, he never left his windows open at night. Double glazing was invented for a reason. So with that being the case, why would he feel a light breeze in his room in the middle of the night. Which meant that someone had opened his window. This meant Steve likely had an unexpected guest in his room at this moment in time.

Steve ever so subtly grasped the gun, which he kept hidden under his pillow for moments just such as these. It was also the reason he had been sleeping fully armored. That, and the fact he had been too dog tired to take it off, but mostly it was paranoia. Mostly.

He opened his eyes to find the blonde elf who had been talking to the late Lord Kaltek looking down at him from an uncomfortable close proximity, though she had swapped out the ridiculous chainmail bikini for something that wouldn't have looked out of place on an SS soldier, which was to say she had a black cap and was sporting black leather. Lots of black leather.

In any event, the blonde woman was not alone. Steve was surrounded by other figures he couldn't quite make out in the darkness, but he was pretty sure one of the outlines was sporting the wrong number of limbs. He didn't think this should bother him considering home invaders were generally always bad news, but somehow the possibility that one of them had more legs than him scared him to death. It removed his go to option of 'run like hell' as a viable choice.

The nazi wannabe had noticed that Steve had woken up, and took off her hat before leaning in close, giving him a whiff of her scent, which was a lovely combination of leather and bootpolish. She looked him in the eyes before whispering,

"My lord, we have come to rescue you from the savages. We understand you are confused, but please do not attempt to struggle. It is for your own good." She stared at him as if expecting a response.

Well to Steve that sounded utterly reasonable. Get hauled off in the middle of the night by armed strangers. Sure. Why Not? Fat chance of that, as soon as he was out of this room, he was in enemy territory. The moment he had the most chance of escaping was the moment when the situation had the most variables. The moment they actually tried to secure him. He genuinely hoped that they needed him alive.

Steve head-butted blondie right in her perfect nose, causing her to go sprawling backwards with a light spray of blood all over Steve's nice white sheets. All the figures around Steve's bed the dark figures instantly converged on him at once, but not before he could scream at the top of his lungs,

"SARAH!"

It was probably fair to say that he wasn't the only one that was surprised when the fucking door exploded...