The Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really thought that maybe she would not be able to take him. Yet, I could see progress as her puffy lips were covering half of his cock head. The Cowboy was grunting as all kinds of noises were coming from Mel. She was looking down, now smiling as she could see the monster was starting inside her. In my mind I always thought that a cock like his would give a woman fits.

Even though his cock head looked almost the size of a tennis ball Mel's inner lips were squeezing the spongy tissue.

"Are you all right?" He asked.

"Oh, my God, yes! Don't stop pushing."

Suddenly I couldn't see anything but shaft. The head had gone inside. They both stopped. Remaining motionless, Mel began to sob. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Did it hurt you?" I was concerned. Not wanting her hurt, but hoping it did because of what she was doing to me, to our marriage. My wife laid splayed open by another man's cock. My question jolted her to remember more than just the giant prick head stretching her cunt open.

"Honey, I'm so happy. When I saw it I had to have it in me. It feels like nothing I've ever felt. I love you for letting me do this. I wish I could have this feeling forever. Your little housewife is being ravaged by another man's cock. I want him to fuck me with it so much."

So much for remorse. The Cowboy added a little more pressure.

"Wait, take it out for a second."

The Cowboy looked at her like he thought she was going to make him stop. It made a plopping sound when he pulled it out. Mel's pussy tried to close shut, but remained open about half the size of his dick.

A few seconds later she told him to put it back in her. Trying to get it deeper in her before she made him stop again he started to push.

"Stop. Do push yet." Then seconds later. "Take it out again."

Tears were again running down Mel's face. She looked at me at up at the Cowboy. She put her hand on her pussy. Several fingers slipped inside her. Then she pulled them back out.

"Oh Fuck! Look at what you are doing to me!"

"Do you want to stop?" He seemed a little concerned, but a little pissed off by her.

"No, this is so different for me. You know, a strange cock, my husband sitting just over there."

It sounded my Mel was going to guilt herself out and not do it. Not that now that she had gone this far, taking in more wouldn't change things. Now I wanted her to fuck him.

"I can leave if you want me to go."

"No, you have to watch this. There is no way I could even explain it to you without you being here."

Mel motioned back to the Cowboy and flopped her long legs obscenely wide open for him.

"Okay, put it back in me."

It went in a lot less effort this time. Then Mel asked him to take it out and put it in again. When it came out her cunt lips weren't so fast to close back in.

"Sorry, to be such a pest. It just that it felt so good going in I wanted to feel it more than just that one first time. You can push now."

Tired of being teased, her Cowboy gave it a lunge into her. About three inches of the shaft disappeared inside her. He was doing some short strokes into her to get her used to his girth.

"Wow! You sure know how to show a girl a good time. You are going to make me cum on your cock."

Mel burst into a huge orgasm. Bucking and twisting on the bed. The old springs sounded like an out of tune calliope. The Cowboy took advantage of her cumming to put another three or so inches inside her. It was a matter of not whether she could take it, but whether she could take it all. Her eyes flew open and she looked down at what was remaining of his cock still not in her.

"Oh, Baby! You have spread me so wide inside. I can't stop cumming. Mmmmmmm!"

I shifted my chair. If it was all going in I wanted a good view of it.

"Maybe what I said about being a virgin was true. I've never been fucked like this before and you are about to go into virgin territory if I can handle any more."

They started fucking harder. Mel had wrapped the long legs over his ass and was clamping down in it trying to get him in deeper. With all the hard rocking and Mel constantly cumming she got a look of surprise on her face.

"Oh, My God! Is that you pubic bone against my clit?"

Mel had taken it. My wife was acting like a big cock slut. She fucked him hard for another ten minutes.

"Mel, Baby, you are making lose my load. I need to pull out."

"No, don't do that. I want to feel your cum inside me?"

"Really, most women wouldn't. I was surprised when you didn't make me wear a condom."

"Oh, your cock is one a woman needs to feel bareback. Let your seed blast deep inside me."

The Cowboy stroked hard into her for about a dozen strokes. Mel squealed. From her reaction he must have just cum in her married little cunt.

Mel laughed. She had an evil grin on her face.

"I felt that. That was some load you put in me."

I wished her fucking parents could see their daughter now. After all the shit about her not marrying Mormon they should see her filled with sperm from a nine inch cock that sure as hell wasn't mine.

They took a few minutes to catch their breath with him still inside her. After a few minutes the Cowboy got up and started to dress.

"I've got to get back to work."

"Oh, I was hoping you would be wanting seconds."

"Sorry, have to get going. Oh, would you be a dear and get a clean sheet out of that dresser and change the bed? My bartender friend gets really pissed when someone leaves a mess for her to clean up."

"Oh, I thought this was the room where you stayed." Mel seemed a little confused by the last minute of conversation.

"No, I have a fifth wheel at a campground."

"Which campground?" She perked up when she heard it was the same one where we were staying.

I told him that's where we were staying.

"Great! He said as he left the room. I'll stop by for a beer."

"We are on lot fourteen." Mel called after him.

The door closed. Mel was still on her back on the bed. She was feeling of her fresh fucked cunt. She moved her hand to reveal a stream of his cum trailing from her widely gaping pussy.

"How do I look?" She teased.

"Like a whore!" And, I didn't mean it in a good way.

"Good! I like it. I like feeling like a whore."

"So, are you hooked on big cock now? Are you a big cock whore or still my wife?"

"I'm still your wife, you silly. Not that I won't want it from him again before we leave."

That pissed me off as I figured this for a one time thing and hadn't really figured she was going to want it in her then end up fucking the guy,

Mel got out of bed. As she went to get the clean sheets an awesome glob of cum splattered onto the old linoleum floor making Mel giggle.

"There was a time I was tight enough to hold that inside me. Oh, I guess that was about a half hour ago, wasn't it? That's the price a girl pays for fun."

Mel made the bed while still naked, stopping to wipe cum from her slit a couple of times. Then she dressed and we slipped out the back way down the stairs. In the street everything seemed normal. The sun was still shining, the sky was blue. People on the street seemed to be going through a pretty ordinary life. Except for me and the sting of just having my wife let a stranger fuck her and pump her full of seed.

We went back to shopping just like it was another day and nothing had happened. Mel was extra bubbly, and apparently not only personality wise. We were in a shop with a couple of side rooms. Mel stepped into one without tourists and turned to me.

"Guard the door. I'm about to drop more cum. There's too much leaking out. I can't hold it in me any longer."

"Shit, Mel. How much can one guy cum in you?"

It brought the whole situation back to the forefront. Not that it ever left.

"I can't tell. A lot of it is me you know. Not only was I worked up, but I must have cum myself a dozen times."

She went through her purse and came out with a handful of tissues.

"Don't let anyone come in until I'm cleaned up."

My wife drops her jeans to the floor and bends outward with her long legs so she can get a good swipe at her cunt. It looked like she was digging for treasure with the huge wiping motion. To her I guess she was. She laid the used tissue on a shelf and pulled up her jeans.

"Come in here a moment. I want to show you something."

She showed me the tissue with this big glob of the cum from both of them.

"Want a souvenir? After all, it is a Souvenir Shop."

She tried to hand the mess to me.

"I wouldn't hardly think so. What happened to your panties?"

"Weren't you watching. When he got dressed he took them from atop my clothes and put them in his pocket. He winked at me about it. Maybe he's and collector or just wanted a souvenir himself. Are you going to be all right with this? It was your idea."

"My idea Melissa? You're the one that tried to sneak off while pretending to be shopping so I'd never know what happened."

"Would that had been better for you? To not know?"

"No, I think this is best. We can work it out."

"What's to work out? You went along with me knowing than even though it has been just you and me for twenty years that I'd probably end up fucking the guy. I didn't hear the word no or stop come out of your mouth. Besides, you were eavesdropping on us. That probably makes us even."

Then we both got to laughing. Laughing so hard we could not stop as tears rolled from our eyes. People nearby looked to see what could be so funny. Most of our arguments ended that way. Not that we really had any. We just kept talking until one of us would say something incredibly stupid and then things would be better. Finally, as we walked with one arm around each other's waist.

We finished the day sitting on a wooden bench watching tourists going by and making fun of most them. As we sat other Cowboys and crew would look at us from time to time. To me it had to be because fresh fucked Mel was looking really hot.

"People keep watching us. Do you think your Cowboy has told his buddies he got his whole cock buried in you?" I teased.

"Fuck them if he did. I don't care. They don't know who I am or where we come from. I almost hope he tells every one he knows. I liked it and I don't care what they think."

"On the subject, I could see how big he was and watched you take it. I still don't know where it went. That thing was huge. But, as big as it looked going in it was shocking to see him pull it out because even though it had softened it looked like it took forever until the head popped out of you. I mean you did it, but you haven't said a thing about how it felt."

"The first part was incredible when he insisted on eating my pussy. He must have made me cum a half dozen times with his mouth and tongue. You and I need to do that more often."

"By you and I, what is it that you do?"

"I lay there and you eat me until you make me cum. If you are thinking about that blow job you keep talking about you know how I feel about that. Why don't we get back to the camper and discuss the rest?"

We were only about ten minutes away and that sounded better than using hushed voices so passersby wouldn't hear our conversation. During the drive I thought about how every time she is a few minutes late now or I call and she doesn't answer I'll worry she is cheating on me. She would have slipped off this time and I would have never known had I not overheard the conversation. I love her enough to believe when she says this was her first time to do this. But, how would I know if that is really true now?

It was good to see the camper. I hurriedly parked along side. Mel and I rushed inside to continue our talk.

My wife undressed and sat with her back against the headboard with her legs spread so that her recently fucked pussy was full view.

"Aren't you going to undress?"

"No, I feel a little, say we say, undersized at the moment."

"Silly! Don't worry about it. Two weeks from now this will be a memory. I had two kids with you and every thing snapped back. My pussy isn't destroyed no matter what you may have been thinking when I was getting pounded with nine inches. It will be fine. Trust me."

I kept my shirt and underwear on. Not knowing where to sit to be able to watch her face as she told me about the sex I knelt at the foot of the bed. Lying forward propped up on my elbows facing right at her crotch. This way my dick was out of view when I knew it would get hard while she was explaining how it felt fucking him. I really didn't want her to get a good look at mine after she let him fuck her.

"What do you want to know?" She smiled like nothing eventful had just happened.

"Pretty much everything. I saw what happened. I could only guess how it felt. You know compare to what you are used to getting."

"You already know about him eating my pussy. He made me cum a lot with a couple of whoppers."

"He wasn't down there more than three minutes."

"From the time his tongue went in my slit and then came up across my clit I never stopped having orgasms until he moved his face away. It may take him a while to clean out that mustache." See winked at me. "You've got the start eating pussy."

"We'll see. It seems I should get more out if it for me."

A quick glance revealed fluids were again about to slide from her open slit. It could be her although it looked like the seed from the Cowboy may be still be making its way out from however deep in her he put it. Her cunt lips were still distended with the inner flesh slightly lower that the fat outer lips. Her slit was open about the size of a half dollar.

Maybe he didn't wreck her, but I am accustomed to seeing her slit shut with the outer lips nestled together. When I looked up she was watching the expression on my face.

"What do you think?" Her voice was almost musical. "He did a pretty good job on me, wouldn't you say? I mean not that I am complaining. I like the way it feels. Kind of stretched and gushy. I don't think I'll ever get all of him out of me."

"You do look kind of floppy and it does seem you are leaking a lot of juices."

"No wonder. Did you see the balls on they guy? They looked larger than hen's eggs. Do you wonder how it must be for him to carry those around with that huge cock, too. I don't think soft it was less than six inches."

"Well, from a guy who is six inches hard, I don't see how I can feel sorry him." I replied in a gloomy tone.

"Come on now. You are still my sweetie and I'm still your loving wife. That's never going to change over a bigger prick on some Cowboy."

I could stop looking at her cunt and the difference that had come in less than three hours ago. How would she have hidden what she had done had I not caught her in her little lie? This was really obvious that something large had it way with her down there.

"There wasn't much difference than us making love except for the size and the idea that it was someone new. After all the concern that I couldn't fit it in me within two minutes I had that big cockhead inside. We held it for a few moments while I adjusted. The flare on the head was like the back of a saddle and it felt like it as my inner lips stretched enough let it in and then close in around it."

Her voice was soft and sort of trailing off as she remembered how it felt in her.

"I cried not because it hurt. It didn't. I thought of all the years between us and the kids. How we were finally able to go places and do things together and not worry about the money or if the kids were having a good time. Now I wasn't just Mom any more. Not just your wife. I was a woman with another man shoving his cock in my married cunt while my husband watched. I felt loved by you and wanted the rest of this stranger's incredible cock buried in me. You may wonder why I had him take it out and put the head back in again several times. It was because it felt so fucking good."

Mel wasn't one to say fuck very often, or even shit for that matter. Maybe the Mormon upbringing helped with that, but she sure was using it now.

"Once I told him to push his cock went in fairly easy. I think the head of it was a bit oversized which was driving me nuts as he would go in a little and then back off. I can't describe how it felt as the width of his shaft was stretching me wider than I had ever been before and then along came that ring of his cock head to spread me a little wider. After a few moments my vagina felt like it was made to be that wide and I wasn't using it."

By now Mel had her hand on her slit. Two fingers were gently rolling over her clit and then on down rub her cunt lips. The fluid at the bottom off her slit was becoming a little more. I had never see her touch herself in that way, and she was doing it with me watching. Her voice almost startled me as I was so engrossed with what her fingers were doing. What had looked huge as a half dollar sized hole had opened up more as she told her story.

"It was easy to tell when he got to the point that you and I had been together. I was a little tighter and he noticed. He kept the pressure firm and let it slide another inch or so. Then he was against my cervix. I knew he was not all in. Then I felt myself lengthen a bit as my cervix moved upward. I looked at my stomach and his huge cock had made my tummy look like it did with I was two months along with my babies. I put my hand there and could feel where his cock was moving inside me."

By then I could hear her voice, but could not look away

"We were fucking then. No longer concerned about the depth and how much he had left. We were fucking for the sake of fucking. Two people that had just met an hour before trying for all each could get while trying to please the other. It seemed all I could do to not pass out from the thrusting of his cock and how it was making me cum, cum after cum."

"I could see that. Then he was in you to his balls. The look on your face was priceless." I managed a laugh.

"It was a good surprise! I could feel my cervix moving up and I guess my vagina was being opened upward by his cock. My cervix felt like it was trying to let him into my womb. I've heard of that happening, but there was no way it could open soon enough for the size what was poking at it. I could feel my cervix give like he would pop through. Then the moment you laughed about when I realized he was all it. All I wanted then was to feel his sperm shoot when he was ready to cum in me."

"You got your wish!"

"Baby, did I!" He was pounding me so hard. I could feel it start and then as he back off to ram it as far into me as he could I could feel it squirt about three inches and hit so deep within me. He held it in as hard as he could. I could feel him pulse again and again and feel the flow of his seed."

"I wonder when it is going to stop leaking out of you."

My words apparently were lost on her. Talking about the part where his seed was flooding into her sent her to the point that she had both hands on her cunt. One hand shoving fingers in her slit and the other rolling violently over her clit. Mel was masturbating, something I had never given a thought. Her long legs raised he ass high off the bed only to send it down again and she hit a massive orgasm. A loud squeal filled the room. Then Mel gasping for breath.

"Oh, fuck, Honey! I'm sorry. It got the best of me." She looked around for me as if she forgot I was there.

"Somebody has fond memories of her Cowboy." I teased, really dazed as to what I was saying after seeing what I had just witnessed from my wife.

"You bet! And, if he doesn't come by and fuck me again I'll hunt him down in Tombstone and fuck him in the street with the crowd watching!"

It was quiet for a few moments. When I looked up again Mel had fallen asleep up against the headboard. She looked like a little rag doll lying there. A well fucked, messy rag doll. I slipped outside and sat in the shade of our awning to let her sleep.