The Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 6 o'clock I could hear our shower start. Fifteen minutes later Mel came out wearing a tank top and cut off jeans that exposed her long legs that ended at that perfect pear shaped ass with the goodies in between.

"Why did you let me sleep so long? What it he came by and I was a mess?" Her eyes had such a twinkle. She was absolutely giddy as she sat down on my lap to wait in hopes of seeing he new lover.

"What if he doesn't show up?"

"I know. I should have gotten his space number so I could go after him. It's 6:30. I think he gets off at 6:00. Maybe we can see him drive by."

At 7:30 we went inside. Ten minutes later we heard him tap on the door. Mel rushed to open it and invite him inside.

"I brought the beer. He had two six packs to share."

"I was afraid you weren't coming. I thought about you all day." She gushed.

"All I got done was think about you."

He wasn't dressed like the gunfighter. Instead he was wearing a faded out Tombstone souvenir T-shirt, jogging shorts, and sneakers. I think Mel was thinking he dressed like a Cowboy all the time. They looked at each other awkwardly. Mel leaned in and gave him a quick kiss. Warmed to the idea he kissed her. This time a real lip locker that lasted about fifteen seconds.

"Whoa now! Let me set the beer down."

"You've shaved. Won't they be mad if you don't have your mustache for work?"

"It's a glued on job. They have me wear it to look tougher and older. Any way", he said, "I thought we could have a few beers and see what happens."

"I know what's going to happen. Let me set the beers in the fridge. I have other plans for you."

We both got a glorious view of her ass as she bent low the but the beer away. Mel stood and turned around to face him. She but her arms around his neck and began kissing him as if they were long lost lovers. She had to bend down from her six foot two height making him tilt his head back.

Mel grabbed his arm and pulled him to the couch. She pulled up her top and dropped it to the floor, then kicking her panties to me. They had a huge wet spot where the had been nestled against her cunt. He wasn't wearing anything under his jogging shorts. Our camper had two leather pull out couches that made queen beds. I was sitting on the one facing the television thinking we would be watching the baseball game and drinking a beer.

With no interest in the game or the beer Mel bent over to fold out the bed, giving me a glorious shot at her honey hole that I used to know so well. Not the one that now gaped open at me. She then flipped over on her ass and spread eagled those legs of hers, patting the insides of her thighs to welcome the Cowboy to shove his cock into her slit.

I had the rear view like in a porn flick as he used one hand to guide his cock to her opening. I found myself staring at her wet gash, his hairy balls and a brown asshole. I watched his hips flex as he nudged the huge head between her outer lips. Jesus Christ, he hadn't been in the camping trailer more than four or five minutes and my wife was ready to receive his cock.

"Go ahead and push, Baby. I need you in me so bad. Make me feel good."

A little gasp escaped her mouth as the head popped through. The Cowboy began stroking and the shaft began to follow the head at about an inch per thrust until there were a couple of inches still outside. Another minute of his pumping away and he was balls deep again in my Mel's willing cunt.

"That went in nicely this time. Not that it took all that much this afternoon." He offered as he continued to fuck his cock into her.

"I know. I'm a big girl now." My wife giggled.

She had already cum twice from the way I could see her toes curl. Then as he rammed away at her the legs came up and locked around his waist as she pulled herself up to try to get him in her deeper. Mel's head started to flop side to side and she started to squeal as he pounded into so hard I thought he would split her in two. The squeal became a scream and she hit a huge orgasm. This must have been all the Cowboy could take as I watched him fuck her furiously then tense up and push into my wife as hard as he could.

"Oh, fuck, but that feels good. Fill me with that seed. You made me cum so hard on that big cock of yours!"

The collapsed together with him off to one side, but with his cock still in her. Not much was said. I looked up at the sound of kissing.

"Hey! What's this with the kissing? This is just supposed to be about sex."

"It's part of the sex." Mel answered. "It makes it more fun and even hotter with the kissing."

I could see my protest did a lot of good. Mel laughed softly and put a lip lock on the Cowboy that must have lasted ten minutes. Not an overreaction to what I said, but a slow smoldering kiss that lasted way too long.

"Oh, it's working!" Mel giggled.

I watched her heave her hips up at him. Then he pumped her a couple of strokes, which turned into a slow rhythm between the two of them. Soon Mel was groaning and the Cowboy was putting it in full length. The intention must have been to make it last. After a half hour of them grinding away I stepped to the edge of the bed.

"Mel says your cock makes her tummy rise and fall when you pump in and out. I'd like to see that if you don't mind."

I was really after the top view of what I had been staring at in the ass from where I sat.

"Show him, Baby." Mel said in a soft, but husky voice.

Then Cowboy lifted up to give me a clear view and pulled out until just part of the head was still inside. When he pushed in he went all the way. Mel was right. He stomach swelled up the accommodate the size of his cock. When he pulled back she still had a little bulge until he pushed back in again and held it there.

"The head of his cock is right here!" Mel ran a fingertip across her tummy above her belly button. "Your little wife is filled with cock Honey."

A little backward movement from the Cowboy pulled his cock all the way out and then back in again as I watched. Seemingly proud of themselves they started their slow fucking with him off her so I could watch. I found my self staring at his cock going in and out of her for maybe five minutes. They seemed more than happy to let me see what his cock could do to her.

"Melissa, I don't see how you can take all of that in you."

"I beginning to think I could probably take even more. His cock still forces against my cervix, but not as tight as it was."

"You two can finish up. I'm going to take a shower."

"Take a cold one." Mel hollered after me. Then giggled at what she had said.

A cold one my ass. I needed some relief without giving them the satisfaction of them knowing. I wasn't going to be one of those guys that beats off while he watches some stud fuck his wife. My dick was killing me constrained in my pants while the Cowboy pumped his cock into Mel. The shower was a good solution.

Even after taking my time when I came back Mel and her Cowboy were gently fucking while exchanging deep kisses. Getting rid of my own load gave me a new perspective. I watched Mel with his nine inches working in and out of her. My attention went from where his cock entered her pussy to her hand rubbing his back while they fucked. I stared at her wedding rings. The ones I had saved and worked so hard for that were expensive enough to symbolize my love for her.

The rings were our rings, still on her finger, on her finger while her hand caressed the back of the stranger that she let fuck her. Not just at the hotel in Tombstone, but now in our camper, on our sofa where the kids had slept so many nights of family vacation trips. Did she even care? Did she care about anything that was normal for us no more long ago than this morning?

I thought about her work. How would the employees in her department feel if the could see their boss so wantonly giving herself to someone she just met?

My eyes could not tear away from the wedding rings and what were they supposed to mean. Was she showing them off to me while she let his cock slide in and out? Mel probably was aware of what she was doing. But, as wives go, she has been the best. Going along on vacations she hated so the kids and I got what we wanted.

It was Mel's turn to get what she wanted ... and plenty of it. She was getting fucked like never before. I should let her do it, I reasoned. I went back to his cock buried to the balls and how they rocked together. He knew what he was doing with that thing. He would build her married cunt up to let her cum and then back off so he did not cum himself.

They had been locked together for more than an hour. The Cowboy lost control and started stroking into her frantically. Mel returned as good as she got. After a wild couple of minutes they were lying quietly in each others arms again. The Cowboy said something and started to get up. Mel tried to hold him so his cock stayed inside her.

"Please don't go. Stay and fuck me some more?" Mel was begging as if she would die without more of his cock.

"I've got to work early tomorrow. You're killing me here." He complained. But, you could tell he wouldn't mind staying and nailing her hot little cunt again.

"You know it isn't that late and ... we haven't touched that beer."

Mel jumped up to dash to the fridge. Bent over to get the beers her ass spread open enough to expose her from behind completely revealing her freshly fucked cunt. She didn't offer me one because I don't drink. Neither does she, but she was trying to keep her new lover around a bit longer.

The baseball game was on still on TV headed into the eighth inning. I hadn't paid any attention to it and they sure as hell hadn't either. The Cowboy was laid back on the sofa bed in such a way that Mel could have herself exposed to me as she started on the beer.

It wasn't hard to tell she wasn't a drinker. The Cowboy was drinking slow and started watching the ball game on TV. Mel would kind of chug at hers, then make out with the Cowboy. At then end of the first beer she jumped up to get them another, staggering one step before dropping back on the couch against his chest.

The Cowboy put his arm around her and started fondling her tit and teasing her nipple. Mel was laying so I had the view of her leaking slit. I could see a couple of splatters on the linoleum from when she got them the beer. She was sure proud of another man's seed in her and wanted me to see it glistening as it puddled out of her. Halfway through the second beer my non-drinking spouse began to get a little giddy. Placing her hand on his half limp cock she began pumping it up and down.

They would both slow down when the game was on and then get back to heaving kissing during the commercials. I was starting to get pissed. Letting her fuck the Cowboy once was a cool thing. I pretty much enjoyed watching them in the old hotel room with them sweating and the bedsprings squeaking as they went about their dirty business. Now it was more personal. With them fucking each other's brains out in my camping trailer her was not only fucking my wife, but invading my personal space.

He had been gracious enough to try to leave, but Mel was trying to get another round out of him before letting him go. That made her more the problem than the Cowboy. I wanted to kick her slut ass. Well, maybe plant my foot right into her cheating cunt.

Mel went for a third beer. When she got to the fridge the Cowboy was admiring her open pussy as she bent over.

"Hey, no more for me. I have to work in the morning. Save some. We can drink it another night."

Mel spun around with a beer in her hand.

"I like that idea if you mean tomorrow night." She slurred a bit. "I'm having another beer, anyhow."

"Suit yourself!"

The Cowboy gave me a questioning grin. I could only remember seeing Mel even taste a beer once. She stood in front of him before getting ready to settle by his side again.

"Hey, Cowboy ... Do you like fucking my married pussy?"

"Sure thing, Mel. Now sit down before you fall down."

He patted the sofa. Mel stumbled a little and fell with her face right at his cock. Catching herself before crashing she cupped his cock in her hand and kissed it right on the slit.

"I love this nice big cock of yours!" She squealed out. "It's the best cock ever, ever, ever. Best cock I've ever had."

That was a little embarrassing. This was sure a vacation like no other. My heart stopped when she kissed his cock on the head. I had been hinting about a blow job for twenty years and nothing ever happened.

"Nice girls don't do that." Was always her comment. "That's for whores."

I was relieved when she got back with his arm around her to cuddle. I still got to watch her cunt dribble onto the leather of the couch. Then commercials hit and they went back to trying to swallow each other's face as they made out. The Cowboy broke it up as the ninth inning started on TV. Mel went to jacking off his cock. The chemistry seemed to be changing as his cock rose to the full nine inches.

Mel took the last of her beer and swilled it down. Three beers on a woman that did not drink were showing in her actions as she tossed the empty at my feet. She gave me a dreamy-eyed look and moved her face towards the end of his dick. I felt my heart stop as I saw it looked like she was really going to do it. A glob of pre-cum was sliding off the head. Mel gave it an open-mouthed kiss. When she pulled her head back the moisture was gone.

She turned towards me and winked, then opened her mouth to show me his fluid on her tongue. Licking her lips at me, she turned back to him. Slowly she worked down off the sofa and positioned herself between his legs. His cock looked like a giant rocket about to take off poking into the air as it was.

The view had changed. I no longer could see her stretched open cunt, but could see his seed running down the inside of her right thigh to the knee. She used her left hand to steady his cock while she ran her tongue up the underside. With her right she played with his balls until her mouth came down where I watched her suck one nut into her mouth, alternating back and forth to the other. She looked like a whore that had been sucking cock all of her life.

The baseball game was still playing in the background, but no one was paying attention. The Cowboy's cock seemed like it was beginning to pulsate. His balls were drawing up.

"Good!" I thought. "Maybe he will shoot his load into her hair and face before she decides to try to get him in her mouth."

Apparently from my feelings it would bother me more to see her suck his cock than to watch him ream out her box with his oversized cock. Deciding she wouldn't mean a lot to me, and vice versa, after having his monster inside her I tried to develop a "What the Fuck" attitude. Mel came up so her elbows rested on his thighs, leaving her mouth right above his cock. My WTF attitude was gone. The Cowboy looked at me, placed his hand behind her head and pushed.

I always thought Mel's larger than average smile was sexy until I saw the head of the giant prick slide between her lips. The fucking whore was doing it. She had his cock in her mouth. Moments later she was bobbing up and down on his first three or four inches. The head had to be tight against her throat. I didn't want to watch, but couldn't keep my eyes off her taking that much cock into her face.

Then the Cowboy grunted, shoving his cock in a deep as he could. Mel's eyes bulged in surprise as cum spurted from her nose. A lot of cum came out her nose as she tried to get away. Finally she fell to the floor gasping and choking, trying to spit his seed from her mouth. That part I liked. I almost laughed at the stupid cunt, but managed to show concern instead as we got her upright on the sofa.

"Sorry, Mel. I guess I should have warned you. I really need to get out of here."

Twelve hours earlier she was just my innocent Mormon wife. Neither would have ever dreamed she'd choke with him in her mouth, or take a Cowboy cock deep inside herself, for that matter. The Cowboy left into the dark as Mel and I watched him walk away from our camping trailer.

"Still on for tomorrow?" Mel called after him quietly in the night.

"Sure, if you think you'll be up to it."

"Oh, I'll be up to it."

"And, down on it." I muttered to myself.

So, it wasn't going to end there. We still had 5 nights on our campsite reservation. Probably nothing I could say would stop my bride from fucking a big-cocked stranger the rest of the week. At the time who knew this was just the beginning of my Mormon wife unleashed. Or, how many stranger's that might be.

We sat quietly outside on lawn chairs for a while. With her still naked in the dark Mel's arm reached out to hold my hand. I took her hand in mine.

"God, Mel. What happened to us? Or, to you anyway?"

"Never in my wildest dreams ... did you enjoy watching?"

"I guess so. You sure did enjoy it."

"You know, he probably knocked me up with all that cum in me."

"Oh, fuck. You did this in your fertile time of the month?"

"I hadn't thought of it until after he was about to cum at the hotel. By then I just had to have his seed inside me. Plus, it's been years since you were fixed. I'd never thought of another man fucking me."

"I'm not raising his fucking kid, Mel. I mean it!"

"Calm down. We can find a drug store and get the morning after pill tomorrow."

We went inside. I turned off the TV just as the sports ended. It sounded like I missed the end of a good game.

Mel smelled like a cum dump. Which had good reason. I looked at her standing naked across the bed from me. Her breasts were swollen and nipples sit quit extended. Her pussy appeared to be turned inside out. I couldn't imagine it ever back to normal.

"Were you going to shower before bed?"

"I don't feel dirty. Maybe well-fucked, but not dirty. I can change the sheets in the morning."

"How about brushing you teeth?"

"I didn't think you would be wanting to kiss me, and I'm sure not going to ask you to fuck me."

We both settled into bed. It was very quiet. I listened to Mel's breathing. She rolled closer and pulled my arm up over her. In the morning we woke up that way. Mel fixed breakfast in the nude. I was surprisingly hungry considering my wife was cum crusted and still leaking from between her legs. I washed the dishes while she dried.

"Going to shower now so we can go find a drugstore?"

"Do I really smell that bad."

"You smell like cum."

"No one is going to know us. I'm going to slip on a dress with nothing underneath. After we get back from the drugstore we can clean up and get on with the day."

It was forty miles to a drugstore that had the morning after pill. On the way back to Tombstone Mel read the pill label several times.

"You know, Honey. The bottle says the pill is most effective the first day after, but can work up to five days after."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"We'll, it's kind of wicked knowing that his baby is starting to grow inside me. It's more effective the sooner you use it, but could work up to five days. I could have his little Cowboy baby inside me almost up until it's time for us to leave."

"That's pretty fucking weird." I grumbled.

"Oh, come on, Sweetheart. He went to all the trouble to knock me up. Let me carry his baby a few days longer. Don't you like the idea of your wife being pregnant."

"Pregnant, maybe. But, not pregnant will some stranger's kid."

"You saw us. Did we look like strangers to you?"

"Not funny, Mel."

"If I take the pill now and he fucks me the rest of the week, will it still work, I wonder?

"You plan to fuck him the rest of the week?"

"It's just one week. When the week is over it will just be me and you again with everything back to normal."

"This is supposed to be a fun vacation. I never expected all this."