The Craftons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you should put on a robe or something before answering the door!"

"Oh daddy! I was on my way down when I saw you at the door. Besides, this is what I always wear around the house!"

"Uh...ok! What did you want to see me about?"

"What kind of grandfather are you," Caitlin laughed, "you haven't seen your granddaughter in a few days and you didn't even ask to see her!"

"Caitlin, I am so sorry! I just have a lot on my mind lately! Where is she?"

"Down for the night! Come on up and we'll peep in on her!"

Caitlin grasped her father's free hand and led him up the stairs. She was slyly conscious that her bare ass would be at face level on the walk up the stairs. She could not wait to tell Carter and Anne she flashed daddy.

Tom stared at his daughter's succulent ass as he mounted the stairs. It was barely 6 inches from his face as Caitlin led him up the steep stairs. Her pussy was wet! He sniffed and thought he could just make out her aroma. As he leaned forward, inhaling deeply, Caitlin intentionately missed a step. She fell back awkwardly pushing her ass into his face!

Caitlin grinned wickedly as she feigned falling and pushed her pussy into his face. She felt his hands reflexively grab her ass. She wiggled her ass a little, rubbing his face in her juices.

Tom was horrified. His face was pressed into his daughter's pussy. In her effort to regain her feet, she actually rubbed it across his face. He licked his lips, tasting her musky sweetness. His tongue flicked out and touched her pussy. Her nectar was incredibly thick and sweet. He tightened his grip on her ass and lustfully licked her aromatic orifice.

Caitlin leaned forward to give her father better access. She balanced herself by placing her hands on the stairs above. She groaned as his tongue probed her depths. She pushed back and wiggled again, coating his face in her flowing juices.

She was in control until he kissed her anus and then forced his tongue passed her outer ring. For several minutes Caitlin's father tongue fucked her ass. They were both lost in the salacious illicitness of their incestuous act.

For the first time in years, Tom's cock grew rigid from the taste of pussy. His daughter's anus was a muskily fragrant fruit. Then she came! Oozing her thick juices all over her his face.

Tom Crafton came with her, his seed pumping wetly into his underwear. As reason replaced lust in his mind, he stumbled back. He could not believe what he just did. He licked and ate his daughter's ass to orgasm.

He watched bug eyed as she turned, smiling, and sat on the stairs just above him. Her dripping wet pussy was at eye level. Like a snake reacting to the flute of the charmer, he wove slightly. He leaned back against the railing to support himself. The room swam in front of him. How much of that damn ice tea have I drank?

He was dimly aware that Caitlin's smiling face was getting lower as she moved down the stairs. He weakly tried to stop her when she unzipped his pants. He tried to grab her hand when she reached in his jockeys.

He watched as she pulled her cum covered hand from his shorts. Her fingers shone with the wetness of his jizz. She held her hand up between them. She turned her back and forth, inspecting her prize. Then she licked her fingers, her tongue flicking out like a cat lapping a saucer of milk.

Tom's cock grew rigid again. He obediently opened his mouth as she pressed her fingers against it. He sucked his juices from her finger.

Except for Tom's heavy breathing and Caitlin's soft cooing, they had not made a sound. Then she retrieved his cock. He could only moan as she inhaled his cock and began to bob back and forth.

"Aww fuck! FUUUUCCCKKK! Suck it, baby! Suck daddy's cock!"

Tom gripped her head, pumping his cock in and out of his daughter's mouth. She was incredible. The way her tongue caressed his cock rivaled anything Allen ever did. Lust quickly overcame guilt.

Caitlin could feel the large vein under her father's cock begin to swell as his orgasm again approached. She knew he was too excited to last long but there would be other times. She knew that! The first spurt filled her mouth. She swallowed, waiting for the next. Two more times her father squirted his seed into her mouth before he released her head and grabbed the railing.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Caitlin I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened!"

Caitlin exaggerated wiping his come from her mouth. She smiled innocently up at her father. She decided to misinterpret intentionally what he said.

"Don't worry daddy! You'll last longer next time!"

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant!" Tom began backing down the stairs. "I'd better go!"

"By the way, daddy. The reason I asked you by was to tell you I'm divorcing Johnny."

Tom Crafton was fumbling with his zipper, trying to close his pants. He looked at his smiling daughter and opened his mouth to protest. Then thought better of it, nodded his head and beat a hasty retreat.

Chapter 4

Wanda Prendergast lay awake in her bed staring at the ceiling. Next to her, her husband snored loudly. Her cotton nightgown was soaked in sweat, despite the relatively cool of the evening. All night, she had been having erotic dreams about Christian. It was a week since she first saw him playing with little Gabby.

She threw the light blanket off her. Her gown was bunched under her and barely covered her neatly trimmed bush. She used one hand to ruffle her matted thatch. She squirmed as one finger brushed her engorged clit. She let that finger slide lightly over that sensitive nub. A tremor shook her body. That finger slide down through her moist slit. Her index finger slipped between her swelling folds. Involuntarily, she took a sharp breath. Her eyes quickly shot to her sleeping husband.

Even her fingers no longer gave her that temporary surcease that they used to give her. Seeing Christian awakened something in her that she did not know existed. She watched him work in the yard. Once the lawnmower clogged and stalled. He lifted it easily, turned it upside down and cleared the clog. She shivered as she recalled seeing the muscles ripple through his arms. Yet this same giant was gentle enough to play with June's two year old granddaughter.

Finally, unable to sleep, she rose from the bed. Barefoot, she walked to the large window overlooking the driveway. Off to her right, she could see the first rosy glow of the morning sun rising over the lake. In front of her, at some distance, was the nearest neighbor of the Craftons. The old Victorian sat on an acre of land. The nearest neighbor was about 200 feet away. An old six foot high granite wall circle the property. June Crafton had told her that the granite walls were raised in the late 1800s to establish property lines. Such walls were against city code now, but this one was grandfathered in.

She looked down and saw Christian stepped from his pickup. He lumbered slowly up the driveway and turned into the back of the house. Wanda was not fooling herself. For several mornings she stood in this same window. She knew that Christian arrived about the same time every morning. However, they were leaving later today. This was the last time she would stand vigil, watching the gentle giant.

She glanced back at her sleeping husband. She turned and looked out the window. Quietly, she walked to the old oak door that led to the servant stairs. Barefoot, clad only in her mid-thigh cotton print gown, she quietly descended the stairs. What am I doing?

At the bottom of the stairs, there were two doors. The door to her right led into the solarium and from there to the kitchen. The door in front of her led into the courtyard. With growing resolved, she pushed open the door leading to the courtyard.

She shivered slightly at the morning chill. As she walked toward the gazebo, the morning dew on the grass wet her feet. She felt her nipples harden in the chill of the morning.' Is it the morning chill? Or is it because I know what I'm going to do?'

She heard movement. She turned and saw Christian standing in the midst of the lawn with a rake in his hand. For the briefest of moments, they stood and stared at each other.

* * *

"Uh, I couldn't sleep."

"Yessum." The rumble of his voice sent a tremor through Wanda's abdomen.

"The...uh...garden looks lovely."

Christian turned and took a step toward Wanda. His nostrils flared as he detected the scent of her arousal.

"People say I got a green thumb." Christian held up his massive hands. "But my sista say I'm an Elemental."

Wanda was aware that he had moved closer to her. Even in the early morning chill, he perspired. An aroma about him was causing her to feel lightheaded. "Elemental?"

Christian nodded. "She say I be like an earth nymph. I can bring forth Mother Nature's bounty."

Wanda stood frozen as he bent, grasped the hem of her gown and pulled it up. When the gown reached her arms, she silently raised them so he could remove it. What am I doing? I am married. I am letting this huge Black man strip me naked in this garden.

She squeaked as he effortlessly lifted her from her feet. As he laid her on the moist grass, Wanda was dimly aware that sun was brighter. People would be getting up, getting ready to start their day. If they looked out their window, they could see her.

They will see me behaving like a bitch in heat.

Despite the early morning chill, she felt warm. It moved through her body. It settled in her pussy, warming it, making it gooey wet. She looked up at him as he slipped the straps of his bib overalls off and let them drop to the ground.

Wanda's eyes widened and she let out an audible gasp. Christian's cock stood rigid, parallel to the ground. It was nearly as big around as his massive arms. It bobbed, pulsed and dripped gobs of pre cum on the dew covered grass. I cannot take all of that! He will split me in half.

As Wanda made a halfhearted attempt to get up, Christian knelt, placed his massive gnarled hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her to the ground.

She could feel the cool wetness against her back. She was on fire with a lust she had never felt. Every nerve tingled with expectation and need. She half expected her super-heated body to cause steam to rise from the ground. She spread her legs.

He walked on his knees between her legs. Wanda flinched as his pre cum dripped scalding hot on her throbbing pussy. She felt his sweat drip on her body as he balanced himself above her.

"You put in in, Miss."

"Me?" I...I...!"

"Please Miss."

Wanda rose on an elbow. She took his cock in her other hand. It felt hot and alive, pulsing in her hand. The heft surprised her. One hand could not hold it. She brought her other hand up and grasped it on both sides. Still there was a gap between her fingers.

His enormous tool felt alive as she guided him to her entrance. A tremor shook her as she felt the head push aside her outer lips. An instant of pain shot threw her. Then there was an incredible feeling of fullness as he slowly slid his length into her sodden cunt.

He stopped. He studied her face as if looking for a sign. Wanda shivered as a mini orgasm shook her. She heard her pussy give a little fart, forcing the air out, as he began sliding in again.

"Oh god, oh god!"

Wanda experienced a mixture of pain and pleasure. Each time she felt the pain; Christian would stop, study her face then continued his entrance. She felt the massive head slide over her G-spot causing an earth shaking orgasm. Wanda could hear herself moaning like and old car trying to start. Uh...uh...uh...uh...!

Just when she felt she would pass out from the orgasmic sensations coursing through her body, she felt the head hit her cervix. She raised her head and looked between them. She could see most of his bluish black tool was not in her. She fell back against the grass.

Christian began a slow in and out. Each time he drew out until the head was just covered by her vaginal lips. Then he would sink slowly in. Wanda could feel every movement of his cock through her pussy. Every nerve ending was alive. She realized that she was holding her breath. With an effort, she took deep breaths.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Christian moaned as he began to increase his tempo. The hump in his back drove his tool deep in this woman's pussy. He filled the tight sheath of her vagina. With each thrust, it became easier. His pace was steady now. The squishy sound of a wet pussy filled the morning air.

Wanda felt like she was having an out of body experience. She could at once look up and see the ebony face of her lover and she could look down into the contorted face of the White woman who was in sexual ecstasy. As he began to pile drive fuck her, the squishy sound grew louder, punctuated by the embarrassing occasional pussy fart.

The garden blurred as orgasm after orgasm washed over her like waves on an ocean. They receded only to come crashing back. She could hear his balls slapping against her ass. The other self standing over her could see that all of this huge man's huge cock was buried balls deep in her. She watched as her legs wrapped around Christian's broad back.

Wanda knew she could take no more. She would die here. Right here in the garden of these new friends, impaled on this massive Black meat.

Christian raised to his knees. He threw her legs over his shoulders, he lifted her, supporting her entire body weight with his arms. Then, almost impossibly, she felt him swell inside her. He is going to cum! He is going to cum!

"Cum you Black motherfucker! Fill me up! Bury your seed deep in my pussy! Make me feel it! Gawddamit, make me feel it!"

A fire hose went off in her pussy. There was so much force she had an insane thought that she would be pushed across the garden by its force.

The garden spun and faded.

Chapter 5

Wanda blinked her eyes against the glare of the sun. She was naked laying in the Crafton's garden. Christian was nowhere to be seen. Miss Curry knelt next to her.

"Come on, baby! Let me help you up."

"I...what...?"

"Hush! Let's get you inside and cleaned up. The house will be stirring soon."

Wanda felt Miss Curry's strong arm around her waist. She stood slowly, naked. She glanced around, looking for her gown.

"I got it baby. Now you hurry up!"

Halvatia guided the disoriented woman across the solarium and to the kitchen. She helped Wanda sit on a stool. Wanda looked down and saw an almost steady stream of thick white liquid oozing from her pussy onto the cushion.

"Yes, yes, I know! You full of his jizz. Use my bathroom to get cleaned up. Then we need to talk."

"I'm so embarrassed," Wanda mumbled, "I don't know what came over me!"

Miss Curry pulled Wanda to her feet. She pointed her toward her bedroom and slapped her firmly on her ass.

"Move now!"

***

Wanda drank her coffee while Halvatia prepared breakfast. Halvatia was explaining Christian to her.

"Now dat boy can put a fucking on you. It be all animal instinct with Christian. He like a breeding bull. He can smell a woman in heat and instinctively wants to mount her. Ain't no lovin' wid dat boy," she said, "it's all fucking! He jump on you, ramp that big piece of meat into ya' and send you to another place."

"I feel so ashamed. I mean I actually I came down looking for him."

"It ain't you baby. Mistuh Carter say it's a thing called pheromones. He say Christian shoots them out just like sweat. Now let me finish telling you what you need to do. Ain't much time fo' folks be down to eat."

Wanda noticed that three walls of Halvatia's bedroom were covered floor to ceiling with shelving. The shelves were packed with small bottles.

"Now dis here grey one be for your stuff. You gona be sore like you never been. That will help. The other clear bottle with the white powder is for your pregnancy."

Wanda cut in. "I'm not pregnant!"

"I said my brother was like a breeding bull. A bull know when a cow is in season. He only fucks when he can make a baby."

A chill caused Wanda to shiver. "But it's only been a few hours. There is no way you can tell."

Halvatia leveled a steady stare that caused Wanda to tremor. "Miss, I admits to 62 years on this earth. My mother and her mother before her and so on for as far back as we know, were obeah women."

"You mean witches."

Halvatia glanced up as she heard the elevator start down. Exasperation was written on her face as she hurried to educate this white woman. "Not witches! We don't do spells and such. We used the plants and herbs that nature grows to help people."

Wanda turned and saw the elevator stop on the first floor.

In a loud whisper, Halvatia continued. "If you don't use that powder, you may have to explain a Black baby to your husband!"

In a loud voice, she welcomed Ed Prendergast. "Mawning, Mistuh Prendergast! Da coffee be on the serving table. Breakfast be ready in a few."

"Good morning, Miss Curry! Wanda you are up early. It's a beautiful morning. Let's have our coffee in the gazebo."

Miss Curry watched the Prendergasts walk out into the garden. She looked down and saw the white powder was still on the counter. She turned to the stove, shaking her head.

Chapter 6

Halvatia hummed tunelessly as she set the chilled creole potato salad on the serving tray next to the Mufuletta sandwiches. She glanced out the window to where June and Carter sat in the gazebo. June's head lay on her son's shoulder as he lovingly massaged her belly. She was 29 weeks along and nearing her time.

Halvatia shook her head at the foolishness of doctors. They told June it would be another 6-7 weeks. The old housekeeper knew that it was less than a week before June gave birth. The twins were active and wanted to come out and see the world. Those babies did not care what doctors say.

Halvatia walked into her bedroom and carefully searched her inventory of obeah powders and creams. She grunted and stretched to get the pinkish cream from the top shelf. Her short dress pulled up revealing the lower cheeks of her large well muscled ass. She walked back to the kitchen and placed the cream on the tray.

She smiled as she saw Carter rubbing his mother's bare belly. He had her caftan pushed up around her milk filled breasts. June Carter had her eyes closed. She was laying back in the wide legged posture of pregnant women. As Miss Curry sat the tray on the table, she could see the bristly thicket of June's thatch.

"Mistuh Carter, Miss June, here be your lunch. Dat cream dere is fo' Miss June's belly. It help so she won't have stretch marks after she have the baby."

Carter carefully pulled his mother's caftan down, covering her belly. June's eyes fluttered open. She smiled at her lifelong friend, guardian and housekeeper. She never would have made it this far without the care and counsel of this uneducated Louisiana witchy woman. Her obeah knowledge eased the discomforts of pregnancy.

"Thank you, Miss Curry! I don't know what I would have done without you."

Miss Curry felt her heart swell with affection. She had other children. However, this woman was closer to her than all of her birth children.

"Mistuh Carter, you been feeding that baby? You know what I told both of you. Y'all need to feed those babies. They need dey father's seed often to make them strong."

Carter Crafton smiled broadly. Halvatia's bayou upbringing taught her that pregnant women needed lots of sex to ease the rigors of pregnancy and make healthy babies. She was asking him if he was fucking his mother enough.

"Yes, Miss Curry," Carter chuckled, "We have been doing like you say. These babies are going to come out so heathy they may be walking and talking."

* * *

Later, that afternoon, Carter and June lay naked in his bed. June dozed as he massaged the pink cream into her distended belly. He leaned down and kissed his mother's belly.