The Craftons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm that feels so good, baby. I know what Curry said. But I feel so unsexy. I look like a beached whale."

Carter lay his head on his mother's belly. He could feel the soft movement of the twins.

"Mom, cut that out! You are sexier now than you have ever been." Carter raised up and ran the back of his hand along his mom's cheek. "As a matter of fact, I may ask Halvatia if she has something to help you get pregnant again after the twins are born."

June poked her son affectionately on his arm. "Not a chance, mister! This is it!"

They both heard the clatter of the old elevator. Carter guessed it was Caitlin and Anne. They went shopping earlier. The elevator clattered to a stop on Carter's floor. He and his mother heard the excited chatter of the two women as they exited the elevator and walked down the short hall to Carter's bedroom.

"Now don't you two look cute," Anne chortled.

"I'll say," Caitlin chimed in, "and mom, you look amazing!"

"No I don't!" Tears formed in June's eyes. "I'm fat and misshapen. I look like an elephant!"

The two women dropped the bags they carried. They ran to Carter's bed and knelt on either side of June and Carter. Carter lay behind his mother spoon fashion massaging her belly.

"Don't you dare say that! You are absolutely gorgeous!"

"I have been telling her that but she won't listen to me!" Carter scooted closer to his mom, letting his cock settle into the crevice of her behind. He threw one arm over her waist and cupped her milk filled teat. He felt the wetness as drops of milk hit his hand.

Caitlin placed a hand on her mother's belly. She leaned down and kissed her lovingly on her forehead. She had been here. She knew exactly how her mother felt. Caitlin glanced from her mother to her brother. "Have you two been feeding these babies?" Caitlin adopted a mock serious tone, placing one balled fist on her substantial hip.

Despite herself, June giggled. "So is this "feeding" supposed to be done with an audience?"

Carter scooted back. He went to grasp his cock and position it at his mother's entrance.

"No! No! Let me," Anne cried, "please let me guide you in!"

"No fair! Mother and I are nude and you two are fully dressed."

"You ain't said nothing but something to do," Caitlin said, coining a phrase. She reached behind her neck and untied her black backless halter top play suit. She let the front drop, revealing her 34B were braless. She wriggled them off over her diaphanous silk thong. She pirouetted, wearing only her thong and 4" heels. "Better?"

"Wait!" Anne unzipped the side of her mid-thigh acid washed mini denim dress. She let it drop in a heap around her grey/blue lace up high heel sneakers.

She was naked, her peaches and cream skin glowing.. Her long slender legs went on forever, finally melding into a waspish waist and narrow hips. Her 32C swelled pertly on her slender chest.

Caitlin knelt on one knee just in front of June who lay on her side, a bemused look covering her face. Anne walked around behind Carter. She leaned down and gave him a soulful kiss, her tongue plombing the depths of his mouth. She broke the kiss and turned at right angles to Carter laying spoon fashion behind his mother.

Anne reached between Carter and June, retrieving his cock. She leaned over him and gently kissed the large acorn head. Just as she moved to position it at June's entrance, Caitlin stop her.

"Me too," Caitlin pouted.

Caitlin leaned over her mother's distended abdomen. She smiled at Anne as Anne held Carter's cock for her. She ran her tongue the length of Carter's cock, then spit on the head. She rocked back on her heel, smiling devilishly.

Anne gripped Carter's cock at the base and pressed the head against June's pussy. She place on hand on Carter's behind and pushed gently.

Carter pressed forward, feeling his man meat slide effortlessly into the moist inferno of his mother's pregnant pussy. It was as though his cock was being stroked by a velvet hand. Her vaginal muscles flexed, massaging his cock.

"OOOHHHH FUCK! Baby! Ahhhhhh! That feels so good!" June thrust back slowly, relishing the feel of her son's large cock. In truth, she was in a perpetual state of arousal. All she thought of was sex with her son. She was so horny it was embarrassing.

"SWEEET FUCKING JESUS!! Mom, where did you learn to flex your pussy like that?"

"OHH!" June flinched.

Carter stopped pumping in and out of his mother's love hole. "Are you ok, mom?"

"Yes, baby! I'm fine! One of the twins just kicked. I think they are enjoying this too!"

Caitlin quickly put her hand on her mother's belly! "I can feel them," she said in wonder, "it's as if they are wrestling." She reached over, grasped Anne's hand and placed it on June's belly.

Carter resumed his rhythmic fucking of his mom, he watched as her pregnancy enlarged ass pushed back hard against him.

"Oh my god,' Anne exclaimed, "I can feel them moving. This is absolutely amazing!"

The pregnancy enhanced aroma of June's pussy filled the air as she and her son grunted and thrust against each other. Every nerve tingled sending waves of pleasure through her body. Sex was good, but this was incredible. The love of her family washed over her. She opened her eyes to see Caitlin leaned down and suckle gently on her milk filled breast.

June flashed back to when she breast fed Carter and Caitlin. An orgasm wracked her body as the long ago mental image competed with erotic pleasure of her grown daughter suckling. I love them so much!

Anne was on her knees leaning over June and Carter. Her hand rested on Carter's sweat drenched ass, gently stroking it as he pumped slowly in and out of his mother. Her other hand caressed June's swollen belly.

From her vantage point she was treated to the overwhelming sight of her boyfriend's thick black cock sliding in and out of his mom's blood engorged cunt lips. The foaming whiteness issuing from them covered both of their genitals. She hissed and looked down as Carter grasp her nipple and twist it.

"Dear god! I'm cummmmiiinnnggg! Oh fuck! Harder! Gawddamit! Fuck me!"

Carter's hands gripped his mother's full hips. He began thrusting harder into her spasming pussy. Her contractions were so hard that he was having difficulty thrusting into her. Her pussy clamped down tight on his cock.

Caitlin mouth filled with the sweet milk of her mother's breasts. It was like a narcotic. It caused her to feel light headed and incredibly aroused. Two fingers thrust hard and deep into her gushing pussy.

Anne continued stroking Carter's sweating behind as he pounded his mother's pussy. The eroticism of the moment was not lost on her. She leaned down and kissed her man's ass as he fucked his mother. Then she leaned over and kissed June's pregnant belly. One day my belly will swell with Carter's child. One day it will be me sharing the love June is feeling now.

"Mom, I'm cummminngg! Cum with me, mom!"

"Aww fuck, baby! Fuck!"

Mother and son thrust against each other. June felt her son's sperm filling her pussy and splashing against her womb. Eat well, little babies, eat well!

Carter rolled over on his back, his eyes closed, exhausted. His breathing was hard and labored. He felt lips touch his. He opened his eyes to see Anne smiling lovingly. "That was an incredible experience," she said, "it was just so beautiful to be part of you making love to your mother."

"Roll over mom," Caitlin said, "I want to clean you up."

June rolled to her back. Sweat poured from her body. She felt her daughter gently push her legs apart.

Ann leaned over from her position on the side of the bed and kissed her mom's pussy. The heady nectar of her brother and mother's combined ejaculate was an amazing cocktail of love. She smiled as Ann leaned in from the other side and took her turn kissing and licking June's pussy.

They alternated kissing and licking June's throbbing pussy until all of the nectar was gone.

***

Caitlin, Carter and Anne stood nude next to the bed. Carter had his arms around their waists. June was on her back naked. She appeared to be dozing off. Suddenly, she sat up.

"Oh my god! My water just broke!"

As one, the three lovers looked at the wide wet spot spreading across the sheets.

Caitlin pushed Carter toward the bedroom door. "Get Mrs. Curry! The twins are coming!"