All Comments on 'The Crash and The Contract Ch. 05'

by cutegeekguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting

mostly liking it, but I'm really doubting I'm going to like how it's going to go with this tim guy getting involved. I forsee completely losing interest if he does. Now the sister on the other hand, that'd work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't need Tim or the sister involved. Just the start of a cast of thousands all ready for bdsm play starring the slut twins. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tim & Boyfriend James might ruin it..

Would be better that Steve gets both Lucy and Christina.. may be Christina poses as Lucy and gets caught or so..

Bringing in more guys is always a turn off

cutegeekguycutegeekguyover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, that's interesting.

Steve an Lucy are not in a relationship. This is a 3 month arrangement, and Steve gets the chance to do all the things he couldn't otherwise do in those 3 months with no ties and no consequences. I want him to be able to push Lucy (she's had it relatively easy these last 2 chapters - the next couple won't be) and one of the ways to do that would be to include others, not as main characters, but to get her to try new things and test her limits. Tim might be part of that, but he is no central character.

I can see that Christina and James could be a distraction though. I have no desire to turn this into "a cast of thousands all ready for bdsm play starring the slut twins" but I wanted another storyline to go alongside the Steve/Lucy one, and I like the idea of both girls experimenting and confiding in each other.

I'll try and rein my imagination in and not let it get it out of hand. This is my first story and it's still early days so all comments and suggestions are very welcome and any ideas on where I take this if I keep it purely between Steve and Lucy would be much appreciated.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
disagree with other comments

Not a fan of one guy and multiple women relationships. Super unrealistic and a turn off, also such a cliche (though I understand that is some people's fantasy). Also, I feel like Steve and Lucy have a thing going and adding in her being blackmailed by Tim would be disheartening (though if Steve brought him in for one session but was protective of Lucy if Tim went to far that would be hot). I love the borderline non-con stories where there is actually a relationship built with some romance at the end and am hoping that is at least kind of where this story is going! Love it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Its a good story for a first attempt. Exploring the James route would be fun in showing her experimenting with her sexuality.Maybe her sister doesn't need to know about it, I however don't like the possibilty of that sleaze Tim taking advantage because he can't get laid any other way. It also makes Lucy appear weak and its so annoying when there are female characters portrayed as permanent victims. It would be nice if the story remained complete dom/sub and did not lead to the usual ridiculous love story with the usual 50 shades of shit over the topness.I really enjoy how you have pointed out the fact that they have an agreement and that there are no inihibitions to try what Steve and Lucy too otherwise could not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mix it up a bit

I absolutely love this story.

It seems the general comment consensus thus far falls into two camps those that want the sister involved and not Tim and those that want Tim involved.

I want both but then I have always been a greedy bastard!

I have some ideas and will share them if you would like just let me know on here and I will PM you.

cutegeekguycutegeekguyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Reply

Sorry - I've only just seen that last response. Yes please get in touch. Any ideas are welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
get an editor

You have many good ideas and I like the plot.

But too many details are simply wrong.

for example:

If she has to get a key in order to open the store room. Why doesn't she look up behind her?

Therefore please check the details.

That's why I rated it 4 stars only.

Keep on writing!

And yes keep Tim out of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous