The Crash and The Contract Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had enough time to shower and settle in but, soon enough, ten o'clock rolled around and he was ready to make the call. He had Skype on his work laptop, but didn't really know how well that account was monitored or what was recorded and decided that it would be safer to just do this from his personal phone, even though the screen wasn't very big.

He hadn't dressed after the shower, and lay on the bed on his back naked, ready to make the call. He didn't really like doing it in this position as it meant his double, or rather triple, chin would be almost centre screen. But there wasn't really any other way of doing it if he was only using his phone.

He made the call and Lucy answered very quickly. It hadn't taken her very long at all to get it set up, and she had had a test call with Christina earlier to make sure that it was all working properly. She was led on her bed too, although she had the laptop to her side as she wanted to show off as much of her body as possible.

"Hello slut" Steve said, glad to see the image of his beautiful slut on his phone.

"Hello master" she replied, equally glad to see his face.

"You're looking very hot tonight. Have I ever told you how perfect your body is?" He was gazing lustily at the sight before him. What struck him most about her lying in this position was her shapely hips, that were emphasised as the side of her body lay flat on the bed. He couldn't see too much of her legs, but had a great view of her pert breasts. Her pussy was well hidden at the moment, as her top leg came down in front of her bottom leg. In his small phone screen there was no way he could make out any detail of her pleasure spot.

"No, I don't think you have. How perfect is my body?" she asked, seductively.

"You cheeky slut! I'm going to have to punish you for that next time I see you. Your body is absolutely perfect and I wish you were here with me so I could fuck you properly."

"Mmmm" she replied. "I wish I was there too. What would you do to me if I was there?"

"Well, the first thing I'd do is give you a spanking for being a cheeky slut. Then I would handcuff you and tell you to suck my cock. Would you like to suck my cock?"

"Of course, yes" she replied. "Can I see your cock please master?"

Even though they had only been on the phone for a minute or so, Lucy was already getting turned on, and started to touch herself, running her hands over her body.

"Yes you can see my cock, but I haven't told you to touch yourself yet, so take your hands off your body." Lucy did as instructed.

"In fact, give yourself a slap on the cheek as a punishment."

After hesitating for a moment, Lucy did as she was told, and slapped herself on the cheek.

"No, a real slap. Harder."

She did it harder, and it really stung.

"That's better. Now you better behave yourself for the rest of this call" he told her, patronisingly. "Look, here is my cock."

Steve moved the phone so she could see it. He probably held the phone much too close. Her laptop screen was now probably full of cock, so he held it back slightly, so he could get the whole length in. It was already on its way to becoming hard, but Steve found that displaying himself on the phone like this made it harden fully pretty quickly.

Lucy could see it harden before her eyes. "Did I do that to you?"

"You sure did, you dirty slut. Your hot naked little body is turning me right on and now I need to fuck you."

He took the phone in his left hand and held it in such a way that the camera would take in the whole of his cock, as well as his upper body and his face. With his right hand, he grabbed his shaft and began to gently masturbate himself.

"Are you going to show me your cute little pussy so I can fuck you now, slut?"

"Yes master" she replied and lifted her top leg perpendicular to the bed, making a triangle shape with the other leg, giving Steve a clear view of the prize he sought.

"Are you horny, slut?"

"Yes, master."

"What do you want me to do you, slut?"

"I want you to stick your big hard cock into my slutty little pussy. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can and use my body any way you want. I am your fuck toy, master" Lucy was amazed at how easily this kind of language was coming to her.

Steve had to momentarily stop himself, otherwise he thought he might cum then and there. He loved it when Lucy talked dirty like this, like she did in the shop on Sunday. He could tell from her breathing, not to mention the hungry look in her eyes, that she was beginning to get horny too.

"Can I touch myself please master?"

"Not yet slut."

"But I'm so horny, master. I'm desperate to be fucked, I just need your cock in me."

"You can touch yourself when I say so" Steve said defiantly. "And not before."

Steve resumed his masturbation. "My cock is nice and hard for you, slut. How wet is your pussy?"

Lucy was aching to touch it and find out, but she knew already. "My pussy is very wet, master. It's ready for your cock. Please fuck me, please let me touch myself."

"Good. You may now touch yourself, but keep your hands away from your breasts and your pussy for now."

"Thank you master" Lucy said, gratefully, as she started to rub her hands down the sides of her body and across her stomach. Steve watched as his slut played with herself. He could see how horny she was and how desperate she was. He was struggling to stop himself from cumming too and, in effort to do so, was now masturbating himself very slowly.

It felt good to be allowed to touch herself. But her pussy was calling her and she had to use all of her determination to stop herself from running her hand those few extra inches down in between her legs.

"Now, pinch your nipples." Lucy took the opportunity to rub her hands over her breasts before taking each nipple between the finger and thumb of each hand.

"No, pinch them. Pinch them tightly and pull as hard as you can."

Lucy did as she was told and was surprised at how far she could pull them. There was a sharp pain as she did it, but it wasn't altogether unpleasant.

"Now tweak them. Roll them back and forth in between your thumb and finger."

That hurt a lot more, and she cried out in pain, but she didn't let up. She kept on tweaking herself, almost making herself cry.

Steve was impressed with how well she was punishing herself. It was an incredibly sexy sight. The hot naked girl that was now his slut, pulling violently on her perfect, pert tits, clearly looking very horny. He let her continue for a while.

"Ok, now you may touch your pussy. But you are not allowed to cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes master. Thank you master."

Lucy sent her left hand down across her body until her first finger was at the top of her slit. She started rubbing, slowly moving her finger down until it was close to her clit.

"Stick your finger into your cunt and then, once it is covered in your juices, put it in your mouth so you can taste it. Suck your finger clean."

She did as she was told and slowly stuck her finger into her pussy. She moved it around, making it as wet as possible, and then lifted it up to her mouth. She sucked it seductively, staring right at Steve, imagining instead that it was his cock. She had started to grow accustomed to the taste of her own pussy, and was enjoying sucking it clean.

Once she was satisfied it was clean, she moved it back to her pussy and started to rub her clit. She was desperate to cum now.

"Please master, may I cum."

"No slut, not until I tell you to. But keep rubbing yourself."

She did as she was told, but it wasn't easy, and her whole body was urging the orgasm on.

"Please master, I can't hold on much longer. I need to cum. Fuck! Please let me cum!"

"When I'm ready."

Steve himself was nearing the point of no return, but did not want to make this easy for her. So made her wait. Eventually though, he was too desperate to cum that he couldn't hold on any longer.

"Ok, now you may cum."

She meant to thank him first, but couldn't bring herself to say it before her finger automatically pressed down hard on her pleasure spot and she orgasmed immediately.

"Fuck, oh my God! Thank you master!" she cried out as her body went wild, writhing all over the bed. Her eyes had closed while she rubbed herself through her orgasm.

"Open your eyes slut. Watch your master cum all over you."

Lucy did as she was told and turned her head to watch the laptop screen. Steve gave himself a few hard tugs on his cock, and that was enough. He came too, sending streams of cum all over his chest.

Once they had both come down from their respective highs they lay there, staring at each other on their screens, looking into one another's eyes.

"That was wonderful, slut" Steve said, surprised at how erotic the call had been.

They talked a little before Steve ended the call. He reminded her about the next couple of days, and Lucy responded with obvious excitement at the prospect.

After he finally hung up, Steve lay there in bed, content. Happy that he was able to share such experiences with such a gorgeous young woman who had given herself to him. He laughed at the thought of it again. How on earth had he managed to do it? Why had she given herself to him so whole-heartedly? He lay there, wondering.

That night, he smiled himself to sleep with the thoughts of what he would do to Lucy over the next few days. It was certainly going to be an adventure.