The Crash and The Contract Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many of them could there be? What if there were four or five of them taking it in turns to use her? Would any of them take her in the ass? She still wasn't convinced by anal sex, but the thought of it still excited her almost as much as it frightened her, or maybe because it frightened her.

It had been a long time since the man had gone and it started to irritate her that she was being left there on her own for so long. But maybe that's all that this guy wanted from her. To fuck her when he wanted to fuck her, and then leave her until he was ready to go again.

She had so many different fantasies going on in her head right now. She was growing less confident that it was Steve. If it was Steve, why would he just leave her like this when he has waited for her all day? But if it wasn't Steve, then what the fuck was Steve doing, and would he find her?

But her growing uncertainty was just encouraging her pussy. It was already getting wet, and the fantasies and the frustration just made it more so. She was ready to be taken again.

And then she heard the doorbell ring - a sound she wasn't expecting at all. She wondered whether this was the guys mates and she, somewhat prematurely, got ready to be fucked again and bent back over the table.

She heard the door to the room being opened, much more quickly than she expected, and she felt the cuffs be removed from her wrists and ankle.

"Stand up." She immediately recognised the voice and, despite her numerous fantasies, she was pleased it was Steve, although she was more than a little disappointed he wasn't going to fuck her. And who was that at the door?

Lucy stood up and Steve removed the blindfold and pulled the panties out of her mouth.

"It sounds like our pizzas are here, slut. Go and collect them."

So it was Steve, she thought to herself, mainly relieved, but also a little curious as to how things might have ended up if it hadn't been. But if she was honest she was glad it was Steve and was happy to finally see his face.

He repeated what he had just said, she obviously hadn't heard the first time, and gave her a slap on the cheek. She looked up at him, eyes wide open, as if to ask whether he was serious. She can't answer the door like this! She was practically naked. In fact, she is worse than naked in this harness and collar. The harness left nothing to the imagination, with her breasts and pussy both prominent on display, emphasised by the way the harness, with its leather and chain, surrounded them invitingly.

What would the pizza delivery guy think of her? Based on what has happened to her over the last week or so, whatever he thought of her, however bad, was probably right.

Steve pushed her towards the door "go on, otherwise we might not get our pizzas".

Great, pizzas Lucy thought sarcastically as she walked out of the room towards the front door. She had higher priorities than food at the moment. She was flushed - she had been ready to be taken by her master again, and had psyched herself up for that, or maybe a gangbang. But now she was being made to answer the door to a stranger.

She paused briefly in front of the door before opening it, her heart beating wildly. There was flashing and then there was prolonged full frontal nudity, and this would definitely be the latter. She looked behind her and Steve had not followed her.

Lucy took a deep breath and opened the door. Behind it, holding a couple of pizza boxes, was a freckled delivery boy with short ginger hair, probably around the same age as Lucy, whose face was rapidly matching the colour of his hair. He had frozen in embarrassment and was staring at Lucy's naked body, his eyes currently transfixed on her breasts.

The boy was not the only one embarrassed and Lucy was also growing red at being forced to undergo this humiliation. But her mind was all over the place. Her pussy was still demanding attention and here she was, naked in front of a stranger.

The awkward silence between them was extended as Lucy struggled to work out what to say. She felt his eyes burning all over her and her body, already horny, was responding. She began looking back at him lustfully, not realising quite how wanton she looked.

He hadn't had a pizza delivery like this one before. And this was the last thing he expected. Before him stood an extremely attractive girl, with some weird clothing that showed off her private parts. And she was looking back at him in such a way he could feel his cock begin to harden. He wondered whether he might be about to get lucky, but had no idea what to do or say in order to encourage that. He had never seen a naked woman in the flesh, and he was engrossed. His eyes had made their way down her stomach to her pussy and he was fascinated by the pink folds of flesh on display.

"Are those for me?" Lucy eventually asked, realising that she was just going to be stared at if she didn't do or say something.

The boy immediately looked up at him.

"Yeah, sorry" he said, not particularly clearly, his embarrassment causing his speech to become impaired.

"Here you go" he added more cleanly, after clearing his throat, and offered Lucy the cardboard boxes.

Lucy suddenly felt less humiliated in front of the boy, and found his embarrassment cute and endearing. Now more confident, she stepped forward towards him and took the boxes out of his hands.

"Thank you" she said, giving him her usual cheeky smile, receiving a half smile back, relieved that this encounter had not been too bad at all.

"Hang on" he said to her as she started to close the door.

She wondered what this was about. Did he expect her to do anything to him? Would she do it? Or was it just to get another ogle? She opened the door fully, allowing him to see the full extent of her nudity again.

"I'm sorry, you haven't paid" he told her.

"Haven't we?" she asked.

"No. Cash on delivery, see here." He pointed to a label on the pizza box.

"OK" Lucy replied, uncertainly. She had to go back to Steve to get the money. She didn't have any cash on her. She didn't have anything else on her either. She wondered whether payment would actually be cash on delivery, or would some sexual favours be required? Lucy had learnt not to second guess Steve as he usually tested her to her limits. "Give me a couple of minutes" she told him, walking back into the house, taking the pizzas with her.

"He's asking for the money" she told Steve as she entered the dining room, where he had been waiting for her.

He walked up towards her, held her head with both hands, and gave her a long, deep kiss. He was pleased with how flustered she appeared. He had set up a camera in order to film what was happening, and had been watching on his phone, but unfortunately the delivery boy hadn't stood close enough forward for him to see.

"Turn around" he told her, and she complied as he took the pizza boxes from her.

Steve grabbed both her arms, pulling them behind her, and cuffed her wrists.

Here we go again, thought Lucy. How many times had he done that to her today? She was sure she had spent more time tied up than not. And how was that going to help? How was she going to be able to hand over the money to him like this?

After turning her back around, he opened his wallet and took out four five pound notes. He took one and slid it under the leather strap above her left breast, and under the chain below, covering her nipple. He took the second and did the same with her right breast.

Before taking the third, he allowed his finger to slide along her pussy, impressed with just how wet she was. He inserted the finger into her mouth in order that she clean it up for him. Once she had, he took the third fiver and put it long ways under both of the chains that flanked either side of her pussy. He made sure that the length of Lucy's pussy was covered, with much of the fiver in between her legs, rather than in front of her.

Lucy had quickly realised where this was going and was both nervous and excited about what was about to happen. The delivery boy is going to have to remove the fivers from her person and it would be unlikely that he would be able to do this without touching her. She wondered how much he would touch her.

Finally, he took out a fourth, which he folded in half, and he turned her around, so that she was facing away from him. He pulled the thong away from in between her cheeks, revealing her cute little ass hole. He inserted the folded note into the cleft of her ass, pushing it in firmly, as hard as it would go, and threaded the thong in between the folds of the note. He gave the thong a push against her bum hole, ensuring it was securing the note well.

"Come back with any change in your mouth" he told her, as he gave her a gentle push towards the door.

"You'll have to take the money yourself" Lucy told the delivery boy with more confidence than she really felt once she was back at the front door. "I'm a little tied up at the moment". She turned around slightly to show him the cuffs.

The delivery boy looked back at her, nervously, and gulped while at the same time trying to hide a smile. He looked over her body, seeing the notes over her breasts and pussy. Who was this girl? Why is she tied up like this? And why is she doing this to me? He didn't really care. He couldn't believe his luck. Was he really going to be able to touch her? Not that she had given him permission to touch her, just remove the money.

"Really?" he asked her. "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Do you think I've got much of a choice?" Lucy replied and looked back at him a little blankly.

The boy thought about replying, but didn't, and stepped into the house.

Lucy twisted slightly, and leant forward a little to offer up the note on her right breast to the boy first. He took another step into the house and gingerly lifted a pair of fingers up to the note. How was he going to go about this? He wanted to touch her. He really wanted to touch her, but he didn't want to push his luck, so decided to try doing it without touching her.

Lucy's heart was beating fast now. Standing in front of this stranger almost naked, having a slightly awkward conversation was one thing. But being restrained, having this stranger touch her, was something entirely different.

She wondered whether he would actually touch her or not.

He reached forward and gripped the bottom of the note over her left breast, which extended an inch or so below the chain. He very slowly pulled it down, dragging it across her already hard nipple. He was nervous and his hand was jittery, which enhanced the effect it was having on Lucy's breasts. She audibly gasped at the prolonged sensation on her chest and looked down to see him, his eyes focussed, unmoved, on the breast in front of him. He paused once the nipple became visible and he stared at it for a few moments, before pulling the rest of it out from under the chain.

Putting the first note in his pocket, he didn't let his eyes venture away from the nipple he had just uncovered. He thought it was beautiful and was dying to reach out and touch it. Maybe even suck it. But there was no way that was going to happen.

He looked up at her face, briefly, before focussing on his next task. Growing in confidence after safely removing the first note, he plucked up the courage to rest a hand on her naked hip.

Lucy shivered at the skin on skin contact. This teasing was doing her no good. It suddenly felt like she wasn't about to get fucked any time soon, and this was just making it worse. What was going to happen once he got to her pussy?

He went for a different approach this time. He lifted the note up, not down. Whether it was the hand on her hip, or just the increased confidence he had Lucy didn't know, but the movement of the note was much smoother this time.

Once the note was released from the chain below her breast, so that it was only held by the leather strap above her breast, the delivery boy stopped. He let go of the top of the fiver and then moved his hand towards the bottom of the note.

He bit his lip as he took the next step. He thought that by taking the bottom of the note here, he might be able to 'accidentally' touch her nipple with a finger below the note.

Lucy looked down and knew what he was planning. The thought of him touching her nipple actually excited her and she silently urged the finger towards it. The delivery boy managed to do what he was trying, although not very discreetly, and Lucy let out a long gasp as the end of his finger rubbed against her nipple.

The gasp caused the boy to retreat his finger and look up at her, suddenly worried he had gone too far, but after he realised that Lucy was not about to stop him he relaxed and let out a little smile at being able to make contact with her nipple.

Lucy had to admire his audacity. He could easily have removed the note without touching her, but instead he chose to make the most of his opportunity, and Lucy was enjoying the attention her body was receiving, although more teasing wasn't really what she needed. She had had plenty of that already. She thought that maybe the fact that he was in no way threatening that enabled her to at least enjoy it a little. Steve was around the corner, in any case. And he seemed guilty enough with a cheeky little brush of her nipple - he wasn't about to rape her.

He moved his finger back up, more confidently repeating his nipple brushing exercise, before grabbing the bottom of the note and pulling it out from underneath the leather strap above her breast, revealing it in all its glory. The boy put the second note in his pocket and eyed the third.

This was not going to be as easy to extract and it was inconceivable that he was going to be able to do this without touching her. The note was trapped under both the chains surrounding her pussy, and he couldn't see much of it as it was hidden underneath her.

He didn't waste any time. He knelt down in front of her in order to get better access and, with a hand adventurously placed on either thigh, he motioned for her to spread her legs a little wider, which she did.

Lucy looked down at the delivery boy between her legs, his face now mere inches away from her pleasure spot, and she readied herself for what was about to happen. After what had happened with her second nipple, she wondered what he might try to do extracting this one. She also wondered what the state of that note was. She was absolutely sopping wet and, as the notes were only paper notes without the plastic coating you get in some currencies, this fiver was going to be in a real mess.

Leaving one hand resting on her thigh, the delivery boy pulled one of the chains aside, in order to get to the note. But it wasn't quite as effective as he had expected, and the note was still trapped underneath the chain further down, underneath her. Tentatively, he slipped a finger underneath the chain, beyond the edge of the note, making contact on the groove where her leg meets her torso, millimetres from the edge of her pussy.

Lucy's heart was beating like mad. His hands on her thighs had been one thing, but having his finger so close to her nether regions was something completely different, and she was now getting to a state where it wouldn't take too much to make her cum. His finger slowly slid down her body, splitting the chain away from the note. But as it went down, it also moved closer to her pussy and, at this rate, it wasn't going to be long before he was actually touching the folds of her flesh.

It was driving Lucy wild, and she would have given anything for him to slip his fingers inside of her and fuck her hard with it. As it arrived in the corner of the join, where her front becomes her underside, it eventually happened and his finger made contact with her pussy. It was only the very edge of her outer lips, but it was enough for Lucy to let out a long "oooh" as her pussy got a taste of the contact it so desired.

The boy, engrossed in the sight of what lay before him and focussed on his task, continued to slide his finger along, extending the gap between the chain and the note. But as the chain got closer to her ass, he started to meet some resistance as the chain was wanting to get to the join where it met the thong and come back up the other side.

So he had to press harder to continue his progress. But as he did so, his finger slipped underneath the note, over the folds of her flesh, slipping into her vagina as far as the end of his fingernail.

"Fuck!" Lucy exclaimed uncharacteristically as he did it, not expecting to be entered in that way.

The boy didn't leave his finger in for long. Once he realised what had happened, he withdrew it and instead grabbed the edge of the note with his thumb and forefinger, in order to not lose the progress he had already made. After looking up nervously to check whether she was really mad at him or not, he then proceeded to repeat the whole exercise with his other finger.

Lucy thought this whole operation was taking much more time than was really necessary. But clearly he was just making the most of being able to inspect a hot young lady, so she couldn't really blame him.

This second side was a bit more bearable for Lucy. The shock of being touched wasn't there as much when it had already happened. And it wasn't as painstaking either. Having done one side already, he was much quicker getting to the end of the other.

Once he was there, he pulled the note out from the two chains, gripping it on both sides with his thumb and forefinger, revealing her pussy to him again. He made the most of the close up view he had of it - being merely inches away. He could see how wet she was and he had to fight the urge to move his head in and taste her.

Lucy had been right. The note was covered in her juices. The boy's fingers were getting sticky just handling it. He was a little reluctant to put it in his pocket in its current state. He took a quick sniff of it and, to Lucy's surprise, rubbed it on his arms in an effort to clean it off. Boys are disgusting, Lucy thought. Happy enough with his work, he put it in his pocket to join the other two.

He had managed to be alert enough, despite what was going on, to remember that the pizzas were £19, and he only had £15 so far.

"So that's fifteen. I think the pizzas were nineteen pounds in total, so that's another four please" he said with surprising composure, given what he had just done, and the thoughts consuming his mind.

Lucy didn't say anything, but turned around, moved her legs apart a little and bent over slightly to emphasise the final fiver trapped between her cheeks. She felt humiliated being made to expose herself like this to the delivery boy.

The boy was glad that this was not over yet, that he was going to get another chance to touch her body. He spent a while inspecting her ass, deciding on the optimal strategy. He quickly realised that this final fiver wasn't going to give him as much of an opportunity to fondle her as the previous ones. Oh well, he thought.

He parted the two sides of the note in order to see the thong that was keeping it there. He slid his right hand forefinger into the cleft of her ass, keeping it inside the note, until he got to the thong. He struggled with his finger in order to get it underneath the thong, pushing the note into Lucy's asshole as he did so. Lucy moaned quietly as his finger ran over her asshole through the note.

He moved his other hand in, to keep that side of the note secure against her ass cheek, and lifted the thong out of her ass, letting it snap against her cheek. He then lifted the note delicately out of her ass, inspecting her uncovered asshole quickly before she stood up properly and turned back around.

After putting the final fiver in his pocket, he searched around for a pound coin in order to give her her change.