The Crash and The Contract Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where should I put this?" he asked her once he had managed to locate one, looking around for a table or something to leave it on.

"Please can you put it in my mouth?" she asked, thinking how ridiculous she looked and sounded, leaving her mouth wide open.

"Sure" the boy replied, wondering what on earth was going on here, still not believing his luck.

With the pound coin held between his thumb and forefinger, he inserted the coin into her mouth. Lucy instinctively closed her mouth and sucked lightly on his fingers. That tastes familiar, Lucy thought, his fingers still covered in her juices. He slowly withdrew his fingers from her and stepped back, ready to leave.

"Thank you" Lucy said, her voice distorted by the coin in her mouth.

"You're welcome" the boy replied as he slowly walked out of the house and back down the path towards his car, not too sad that his experience had come to an end, just glad he had had it. "Enjoy your pizza!"

Lucy shut the door and walked back into the dining room to join Steve. He had already started one of the pizzas but was standing waiting for her. He walked up to her and kissed her. Lucy took the opportunity to pass the pound coin back to him, and they exchanged it between their mouths.

Steve looked at the coin after he took it out of his mouth, and wiped it across Lucy's chest to clean the saliva from it.

"Please fuck me master" Lucy asked, desperate to get relief and be taken hard after the encounter with the pizza boy.

"Did the delivery boy enjoy getting his money?" he asked, ignoring the question.

"Yes, I think so" Lucy replied, annoyed that he changed the subject, ignoring her request. "Please fuck me with your big hard cock master."

Steve laughed at the porn star language that was coming from her mouth. "Did you enjoy being touched by the pizza boy?"

Lucy lowered her head, embarrassed, and replied "yes, master. I enjoyed being touched by the pizza boy. Can I be touched by you now?"

She walked up to him and rubbed herself up and down against him, unable to do much else with her hands behind her back as they were.

"Well, given you've been such a good girl" he kissed her briefly again. "I will fuck you. But do you not want your pizza first?"

"No master, I just want you and your cock. Please fuck me."

"But the pizza will get cold. Are you sure you want me to fuck you first?"

"Yesssss" Lucy replied, with an urgency in her voice, as if she wasn't that far away from crying.

Steve had been watching the proceedings on his phone again, and was pleased that the boy had stepped into the house to complete his task so he now had a decent view. It was so hot to watch his slut like this. He wasn't sure why he enjoyed putting her in these situations so much, but he did. And he knew that Lucy did to. He couldn't see exactly what had happened, and how much he had touched her. But the sounds that Lucy had made were enough for him to know that he had certainly made contact.

He had thought briefly about how far he wanted to take this as he watched his phone. Would he still be so keen to do this if it was in a situation where she was about to be fucked by somebody else? Would he want her to be fucked by somebody else? His conversation with Tim sprang to mind.

Looking at how she was responding to this situation made him think that actually she would respond well to it. But he wasn't ready for that yet. Letting other people ogle her and, occasionally touch her, was one thing. But he wasn't ready to let anybody other than him fuck her yet. And that was what he was going to do now.

Steve moved her around, so that she was standing in front of the table, and lifted her up so that she was able to sit down on the edge, next to his pizza. After undressing completely, he spread her legs, and manoeuvred himself in between in order to gain access to her waiting pussy.

His cock slid in effortlessly and Lucy moaned in relief as she finally got her relief, her wet pussy filled with cock, and she leaned back, resting herself on her elbows, her arms still bound waiting to be plundered.

After only a few seconds of fucking her hard, Steve stopped. Leaving his cock deep in her, he reached over and picked up a slice of pizza. Watching an incredulous Lucy looking back at him, he took a bite from it, and put it down on her chest. Still chewing on the pizza, he resumed his pumping, the half-pizza slice running down her front as he fucked her.

Lucy couldn't believe he was being so half-hearted about this. After everything she had been through today, this was definitely not what she needed. The relief at being taken had gradually been replaced with agitation at being denied the long, hard fucking her body craved. But a number of times he stopped to take another bite of pizza.

Steve couldn't really be enjoying this that much, could he? Why is he bothering with the pizza? The way he was looking at her made her think that he was only doing it to frustrate her, to prolong the teasing she had received.

He didn't do it for too long though. After a while, she noticed the look in his eyes change, and she knew that he was now only focussed on one thing. Finally she was receiving the fucking she needed and it didn't take long for her orgasm to approach. God his cock felt good.

She came just as the remainder of the pizza slice slipped messily into her groin, to where Steve's cock was thrusting into her. With the pizza rubbing her clit, it was a long, intense orgasm as cried out, almost painfully, as she felt it take her over. She collapsed onto the table once it began to subside.

Steve picked up the final bit of pizza before it fell to the floor, ate it, tasting the additional flavours that had been added, and resumed his pumping, hard until he came deep in her pussy for the second time that evening.

==============

In the end, Lucy hadn't eaten much pizza. She hadn't been very hungry, and even with only a few slices she was still full as she drove back home. Once they had eaten, Steve fucked her again in the shower as she cleaned herself up, and she drove home content again, amazed at what she had allowed herself to do.

In letting the delivery boy touch her like that, Lucy thought that another boundary had been tested, another line had been crossed. She wondered how it would end. But she wasn't complaining.

She stayed up late with Christina that night, drinking a bottle of white wine between them and updating her again on her activities with Steve. She was particularly pleased with how she could constantly surprise and amaze Christina with her stories and she hoped that she would be able to continue to do so. But it really helped her to share her experiences with her sister. Christina reassured her when she had doubts, which she often had more a few hours after the experience that actually during it.

They had spent a while talking about Christina and James as well. Christina had talked about their sex life too, but she didn't seem overly forthcoming about the details. Maybe it was comparing it to her and Steve, that their sex life wasn't anywhere near as exciting, so she didn't want to dwell on it. But Lucy thought there might be more to it than that.

Lucy went to bed wondering about her sister. But she didn't wonder for very long, as the wine had taken its toll and she was soon asleep.