All Comments on 'The Crash and The Contract'

by cutegeekguy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerover 8 years ago
Loved it

I hope the next part will not take too long to write/ post.

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 8 years ago
Your first

Submission. It can't be your first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice!

Well put together and well done. Great to see both sides woven together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
take the bdsm shit to bdsm

Prostitution isnt noncon.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 8 years ago
Excellent story, well done...

...just needs ninety more chapters, say one a day for each of the next ninety days, working her through a steady routine of various and multiple orifice penetrations, wearing of slutty attire in public, making her invite him to her parents' home and taking her in her own bedroom once or twice, maybe in the choir loft of her parents' church, certainly spending the weekend at his pad wearing only an apron, and all your fans will gladly offer more suggestions on how to train a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agreed with 90 more chapters .... Will you do one a day or every other day.... Just planning my reading ... Good start!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An amazing story.

Love the story, can't wait for the next part. She's just lost her virginity and he came inside her. Not being sexually active it's possible she's not on the pill. Here's hoping her master impregnates his little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHILE I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE OTHER COMMNETS, I FEEL I SOULD POINT OUT:

This author has set this story on a planet other than Earth. Several of the descriptions outline situations that are implausible at best, and, more likely impossible and even insipid at worst. I have included them in this list of questionable passages:

Head Office (head office) (2)

Dad (9) (dad)

Dad’s (dad’s) (4)

top bottom (button)

on the floor (ground) (2) (THERE IS NO FLOOR ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!!)

bare foot (barefoot)

god (God)

with the man stood in front (standing)

the views out (view)

master (Master) (5)

internet (Internet)

undid his zip . . . reached in and pulled down his boxers (THAT WOULD BE QUITE A FEAT UNCOMFORTABLE, AWKWARD, AND LIKELY PAINFUL FOR BOTH PARTIES!!!!)

forced him into her mouth (his cock)

wrap the belt around her wrists (WHERE WAS THE BUCKLE WHEN HE WAS WRAPPING THE BELT??? HOW COULD HE WRAP IT WITHOUT IT COVERING UP ONE END OR THE OTHER????)

on to (onto)

He wanted to cum in her mouth and withdrew from her (IF HE WANTED TO CUM IN HER MOUTH WOULDN’T HE KEEP HIS COCK IN HER MOUTH????) (WITHDRAWING MEANT CUMMING INTO HER MOUTH!!!!)

any time (anytime)

It didn't feel painful at all, it just felt good (WHAT HAPPENED TO HER HYMEN???? DID IT JUST VANISH????)

her captives wrists (captive)

half way (halfway)

he clearly couldn't have used his own (UH DO'H!!!! THIS WAS PATENTLY OBVIOUS AND DID NOT NEED TO BE MENTIONED AT ALL!!!!)

GET A LITERATE EDITOR!!!! YOU HAVE POTENTIAL, BUT AS YET IT IS COMPLETELY UNREALIZED!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I felt I "sould" point out to the grammar police...

"COMNETS" and "SOULD" are not words and along with all the other grammatical errors in your critical comment, you really have no business calling any part of this author's story "insipid".

- Many western women break their hymens doing ordinary activities such as riding bicycles or horses, therefore it often does not hurt their first time.

- I thought it was obvious how he tied her wrists with the belt, although there are several ways he could have done so.

- The word "floor" can be used to mean forest floor and her car did hit a tree, so it wasn't entirely inappropriate.

- Many of your other criticisms while technically correct were petty, over the top, and your insults were completely uncalled for. (Particularly since your own comment was filled with grammar errors and typos!)

-------------

Bravo, to the author! This was a great story and I hope you continue writing for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hymens for dummies

By which I mean the arch-critic commentator. Look up hymen in Wikipedia, you might learn something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the haters - great story

Great story. Sure, some editing would help it, but these are minor issues. Also, hymens, get the facts, they aren't always a big thing. The story in this regard is entirely plausible, in fact given the state of arousal described it is likely, and dispels the myth that first time sex must be painful.

http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/health-info/what-exactly-is-a-hymen/

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Just goes to prove that everyone has the capacity to arouse and be aroused.

GeneralUrsusGeneralUrsus11 months ago

Wow! That was intense! Ignore the self proclaimed "Professional Authors and or/Editors. If they were pros they wouldn't be here! Great Job! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous