The Crash and The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy didn't know what to do now. He wasn't going to just do it here, was he? We are on the side of a public road! Anybody could walk or drive by any moment. This was crazy! But the thought that he might do that to her here didn't do anything to stop her excitement. In fact, to her dismay, it actually made it worse. It was turning her on that a man that she didn't even know the name of might just take her virginity here, on the side of the road. She felt like she should be doing something about it - she knew she should. But why didn't she? She had made up her mind as soon as he gave her the option, but she hadn't done anything about it. Her body didn't let her.

As his hand began to move down her shirt again, to the second button, she considered that although she had been given an option, she hadn't actually said yes yet. Admittedly, she hadn't said no, but that wasn't the point. He was acting as though she had said yes. As though she was his slut already. As though she wanted him to fuck her.

He undid the second button, and could now make out her black and white spotted bra. Nothing sexy, but that didn't matter because in his mind that wasn't going to stay on for long. Her breasts were small, he guessed a B cup. She had no real cleavage to speak of, but this was a real girl - not like the girls in his pornos or his fantasies. He then proceeded to unbutton her further, still relatively slowly, but not saying anything, just looking at her, enjoying every moment. She looked back, like a deer stuck in headlights.

After he had undone the final button, he pushed his hand inside her open shirt and touched her midriff. Her naked flesh. He held her firmly, not really waiting for anything in particular, just wanting to enjoy the moment, letting her know he was the one in control. He then lifted his hands, still inside her shirt, to her shoulders and watched as the shirt began to slide down her arms. Lucy started to raise her hands in order to stop it falling to the ground, but he pushed them back down and soon enough it was lying on the floor.

Steve reached behind her and unclasped her bra. He let it rest, undone, hanging in front of her. Covering her breasts, but only just, only for a short time. She gasped as she thought about what she was about to expose to him, but just stood there, letting this happen to her, with her arms left passively at her sides. Putting an index finger on both shoulders, he slowly did to the bra what he had just done to the shirt and pushed the straps over her shoulders at the same time.

He managed to grab Lucy's arms before they were able to cover her breasts and he looked and admired what was in front of him. They were small breasts, but pretty. She wasn't completely flat though, and they had a certain amount of shape to them, a nice natural fullness. Her nipples were perfect. They had a lovely pink colour to them, were perfectly round and they stood out proudly. Steve approved and, after letting go of her left arm, proceeded to move his hand up to her left breast. Touching her nipple with his index finger, he gently started to circle, round and round, round and round.

Lucy was transfixed. She was trying hard to make sense of the situation. Here she was, topless on the side of a public road with a guy who has just offered to be her Master. He has stripped her from the waist up, is now playing with her breasts - in public - and she is doing absolutely nothing to stop him. She didn't know what to think. Her body was trying to tell her to stop thinking and just let this happen, but she was damned if she was going to let a total stranger do this her. Let alone in public. But she didn't do anything about it and instead actually began to enjoy the sensations on her chest. It felt good. She was nervous about what was happening, and every now and then would look either way just to check that nothing was coming and that they were on their own, but she couldn't stop what was happening to her.

Steve, by this time, knew he had her. He wasn't particularly experienced in being dominant, but it had been quite easy in the end, and he didn't want to cock it up now. He let go of her other arm and began to kiss her on the lips, first gently, while holding her head in his hands, but quickly becoming more passionate. He forced his tongue past her lips, but there wasn't really much resistance, and they continued kissing while he moved his hands down her naked back, eventually to her jean-covered bum.

Eventually, he broke off the kiss as he moved his hands around to the front of her jeans, and with a big grin on his face now, undid the button before unzipping her. He could now make out she had green panties on, but couldn't yet see much of them. Lucy was wearing slip on shoes, and he lifted each leg in turn so she could slip them both off. Once she was standing there bare foot, he grabbed the top of her jeans and pushed them down. He needed to push them firmly to begin with to get them off her shapely hips, but it didn't take long before gravity took over and they were soon lying around her ankles on the floor.

He looked again at his prize and couldn't believe his luck. How on earth had he managed this? She was absolutely stunning. Her body was amazing and he couldn't wait to have his way with her. Like her bra, her panties were nothing sexy, but he could make out some untidy, curly black hair poking out either side between her legs. We'll have to do something about that later, he thought to himself, but he could live with it for today.

With his right hand he grabbed her left ass-cheek firmly, startling her, making Lucy cry out briefly. He held her side with his left hand and lowered his mouth towards her breasts. He gently flicked her left nipple with his tongue a few times, before taking it into his mouth and sucking, first gently, but then with more force. Lucy had stopped worrying about what should or should not be happening right now as all she could think about was what was happening to her body. What the stranger was doing to her breasts felt so good and she was just enjoying it now, forgetting about the consequences.

He moved from breast to breast, nipple to nipple, sucking, licking, kissing, even biting lightly. They felt so good in his mouth. His grip on her ass tightened and he was sucking her nipples hard now, and was able to hear Lucy's moans of approval.

After a little while of enjoying both nipples, he moved his head away from her and lifted each of Lucy's legs in turn so she could step out of her jeans. With a hand on each hip he slipped a thumb under each side of her panties and began to pull them down, exposing her completely to the world. As the panties fell to the floor, he looked down and he could see what had been poking underneath was just the start. She had a very hairy pussy - he couldn't make out anything else between her legs. Well, he thought to himself, there's nothing he can do about that here. Placing a hand on each of her naked ass cheeks he kissed her again, as passionately as the first time, first hugging her and then rubbing his hands all over her back and her body.

She then proceeded to do the same. It was the first time that she had responded in any way, but she was really enjoying this now, and wasn't about to let it stop. She had forgotten about her reservations, even the fact that they were stood there, on the side of a public road, and let her hands explore his back. As he kissed her, she felt his hardness rub against her body, against her pussy, and she couldn't deny it felt good. She couldn't remember ever feeling this turned on. That was the first time she thought that maybe she actually wanted him to fuck her.

He then moved his hand down, to in between her legs and touched her for the first time. He knew she was enjoying this, but was still surprised at how wet she was. He placed the palm of his hand over her opening and rubbed it gently, back and forth, all the while continuing to explore her mouth with his tongue.

Her breathing was turning heavy and her eyes were firmly closed as he lifted his hand higher, sliding his middle finger in between her lower lips. Lifting it higher again, he found her clit and began circling it, first with just his middle finger, then also with his second finger. She was starting to moan and her kissing had lost its intensity as she focussed on the activity between her legs. She was very close to orgasm now and the odd "fuck" and "oh my god" was said in between her gasps and her moans. Her hands were now firmly grasped on Steve's shoulders - she was hanging on for dear life - and wasn't about to let him go.

It was only then that Steve noticed the sound of a car approaching. Fuck, he thought. But I'm not going to stop this. As the car got closer, Lucy started to notice too and was briefly horrified of the thought of somebody watching, but she was so close to orgasm now she didn't care and just wanted to cum.

The car pulled around the corner and slowed down as the driver realised that she was approaching the site of an accident. She was an elderly lady, driving back from the shops with her husband, and started scanning the surroundings, checking there was nobody in trouble. And then she saw them, as did her husband. The girl was completely naked, they could still make that out even with the man stood in front of her.

The husband lustily gazed at the naked breast on display. They could see the man had his hand between her legs and was rubbing her pussy. The lady looked at the face of the girl, who was clearly enjoying the man's efforts, and got embarrassed at what was going on, deciding to quickly move on, putting her foot to the accelerator. They drove away, with the husband turning to make the most of the views out of the back window.

Then it happened. Being watched like this by two strangers while being rubbed off by another was far too much. Her body tensed and she screamed as the most intense orgasm of her life went through her. Wow! For almost a minute she stood there, cumming against this stranger's hand, lost in wave after wave of joy. Steve, for his part, did his best, and continued to rub her as she continued to moan and shiver, before he felt her start to loosen up and she came back down slowly from her high.

She opened her eyes again and looked at the stranger in front of her. She knew she had decided now. She wanted more of what she just had. As Steve looked back into her eyes he knew too, and gave her a light kiss on her lips before stepping back. OK, seal the deal, he thought. He decided he needed to make certain of the matter while she was still recovering from her, obviously intense, orgasm and quickly thought about what he needed to do.

"You are now my slut, and I am now your master." Those words didn't feel so alien to Lucy right now. But maybe that was because she had still not yet recovered from that amazing orgasm and wasn't able to compute fully what was being said.

"But I need to have this decision on record." Lucy began to look confused, and reality quickly began to bite as he pulled out his iPhone from his pocket. Pointing it to her, he took a couple of photos before she registered what had happened.

Still hazy from her post-orgasmic bliss, she tried to comprehend the situation. "Hang on, what are you doing?"

"I am putting this decision on record. This will be our contract" he said as he took another few snaps. Concentrating too hard on the conversation, Lucy didn't think to cover herself up and Steve made full use of the opportunity.

"But a few photos are not going to be enough. I am going to ask you to tell me on camera that you are my slut and that I am your Master. That this accident was your fault and that you are using your body to get out of it like a dirty whore, letting me take the blame. And that I can do whatever the fuck I want to you, when I want, how I want."

"But why do you need that?"

"Insurance - you're mine for three months and that's a long time. This is to make sure you don't change your mind."

Although she was still breathing heavily, her orgasm seemed like a long time ago now. A tear started to fall from her eyes as the situation changed so rapidly in front of her.

"But you'll put those photos online, and then anybody will see them."

"No I won't. Not as long as you are my slut and do what I say. I won't put them on the internet." He stepped back towards her, put his hands on her hips and kissed her again. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Yes, who?"

Who? What did he want her to say? Then she remembered. She was his slut. He was her master. She took a moment. "Yes, Master" she replied again, this time with a certain amount of resignation. Master? She thought to herself again.

"That's better. OK, let's get this done. Can you remember what you need to say?"

"Erm, no, not really."

"Pardon?"

"No, Master. Sorry, Master."

"I need you to say that you are my slut and that I am your Master. That this accident was your fault and that you are using your body to get out of it, letting me take the blame, like a dirty whore. And that I can do whatever the fuck I want to you, when I want, how I want. You don't have to get it right word for word, though, as I long as we get the gist."

She stood there, naked on the side of the road, while this stranger who was now her Master pointed a camera towards her. Her orgasm was long gone and the enthusiasm she had felt before was starting to dissipate.

"OK, I'm ready. The camera's on, so go ahead."

She continued to stand there struggling to bring herself to do it. After a while Steve got frustrated. "Come on, it's only a few words. Just say it." He walked up to her and gave her a hard slap on her ass, before walking back to his vantage point.

Ow, she thought, that hurt. "OK, OK, I'll do it." She slowly summoned up the courage. "You are my master and I am your slut." She still couldn't quite believe that she was actually saying it, that had been difficult

"You're going to have to speak up."

He wasn't making this easy for her, was he? "You are my master and I am your slut" she repeated, possibly a bit too loud this time. She thought her best bet was to just force the rest of it out as quickly as possible. "This accident was my fault. I am using my body for you to take the blame. My body is yours now. You can do whatever you want to it."

"Good, good." Steve was pleased. She didn't sound completely convincing in that last sentence, but he didn't blame her and thought it would be ok. "OK, now it's my turn. Come here."

She stepped up towards him.

"Kneel down." She knew what was about to happen, and obeyed, looking nervously up at her Master.

"Unzip my trousers." She reached up and undid his zip, just as he asked. Without waiting for the next command she reached in and pulled down his boxers, exposing his penis for the first time. She stared at what was now directly in front of her face. It was rock hard. Similar to one of her boyfriend's, long and straight at probably about six inches, but a little thicker maybe. "Good girl," he said, impressed. "You look like you know what's expected of you. Now, put your hands behind your back."

She did as she was told and looked up at him again. "Now suck me off" he commanded her.

She went to obey, then realised she couldn't in her present state. Her mouth was level with the base of Steve's cock and there was no way she could reach the tip with her mouth to get it in and she couldn't use her hands. She moved her mouth towards her target anyhow and kissed it. She pushed her face to the side of his erection and tried to force it to assume a more horizontal position with her cheek. She was doing a good job as she then tried to move her mouth back to the head without letting it spring back, trapping it down with her nose. She was almost there, when it slipped, almost poking her in the eye, and bounced against his chest.

"Come on, try again, hurry up" he rushed her as she tried to compose herself. She tried again, and forced it down quickly enough. This time she adopted a different approach. She scooted around so she was facing across Steve rather than towards him. She held his cock down with her mouth, which was now resting on the topside of his cock. She clamped it down, with a lip either side of the shaft. She slowly made her way down his length, shuffling along the ground as she did it and it wasn't long before she had met his head. She lowered his head into her mouth and turned to take more of it so it didn't escape. This position wasn't comfortable and she felt like she might topple over with her head now bent at this angle.

She shuffled around on her knees again until she was facing him, surprised at how easily she had managed to do it in the end, with her hands still firmly behind her back. In fact she was very pleased with herself. "Good girl" he said, sounding patronising, but she didn't really notice and began to suck properly, bending forward and back, taking a little more in her mouth each time. His cock was a little larger than the few she had sucked before, but not excessively so, and she was doing a good job. She now had just over half his cock in her mouth each time and she felt that was her limit. She continued sucking, even starting to enjoy it, and her pace began to quicken.

This was the life, Steve thought. That pretty young girl, who was now his slut, was kneeling at his feet doing his bidding, pleasuring his cock. "Look up to me" he instructed, and she was quick to make eye contact as she continued her efforts. She hadn't noticed before, but he hadn't turned his phone off and it looked like he was still filming. But she carried on.

He saw her notice the phone and thought he might have to intervene to keep her on track, but was pleased to see that she carried on as though it was no big deal. This felt so good. It'd been a long time since he had felt anything this good and was going to make the most of it. "Let me see how much you can take." He wanted to push her. He was going to derive as much pleasure as he could from this slut in front of him.

She didn't think she could take any more of his length, but she tried, carrying on with more effort now. She managed a little more, but she thought if she took much more she would gag. So she just kept sucking, moving backwards and forwards, taking his length in and out of her mouth, hoping that her efforts were sufficient.

Steve could see she was trying, but also that she was struggling. "I need you to take more than that" he told her. She tensed slightly, and he could make out that she was worried, but all the time she kept sucking on him, looking up at his face.

He was now well into his character as Master and didn't really have to think about what to do anymore, it was starting to come naturally, even though he was now doing things he didn't think he'd ever do. Especially with what he did next. He grabbed the hair at the back of her head, first going with her movements, guiding his cock in her mouth back and forth, before suddenly roughly pushing her head into him, forcing his entire length down her throat.

It surprised her, even though she knew it was coming. But not just the force of it, how it felt. Yes, it made her gag like she expected, but it was so much more painful than she thought it would be. His cock was rough against her throat and she wasn't able to breathe. She couldn't help but move her hands from around her back, pushing them on his knees. Thankfully she didn't need to fight it, as it wasn't long before he withdrew his cock entirely from her mouth allowing her to breathe properly for a moment. "Your hands should be behind your back slut" he told her as she reluctantly obeyed, even as he noticed a tear running down her face.

But he quickly guided his cock back in and began to pump his cock in and out. Most of the thrusts weren't as bad as that first one, but her gag reflex was tested several times and this was starting to get really painful and her throat was sore. He was fucking her face hard now and she struggled to get her breathing into rhythm with his pumping. Again, she couldn't take this and released her hands, and tried to force him off her.