The Crash and The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her hands on his knees before he saw them, as she tried pushing him away. He persisted though, she wasn't able to have much of an impact. But after a while watching her struggling, he decided to do something about it. He withdrew from her mouth and proceeded to unbuckle and remove his belt from his trousers. He then grabbed both her arms, forced them behind her back, and began to wrap the belt around her wrists, tightly.

"Ow!" she exclaimed, "that really hurts!" Lucy's wrists were bound tightly now and he buckled the belt in place. Speaking those few words reminded her that her wrists were not the only thing hurting. Her throat was sore now and she hoped that he was close to orgasm.

Steve quickly moved himself back in place and once again forced him into her mouth. He had been close a couple of times, but all of these interruptions delayed what he had been waiting for. Again he pistoned himself in and out of her mouth, grunting now as he started to approach his climax. He was amazed at what was going on right now. Her mouth felt incredible around his cock and he had been surprised at how long he had been able to hold himself in.

He continued his pumping and looked down to see the intense look of pain on that beautiful young face and would have felt sorry for her if he wasn't deriving so much pleasure from her. It didn't take long though and soon he was so close he knew he couldn't stop it. He wanted to cum in her mouth and withdrew from her just in time to see a long, thick, ropey stream of cum land, firstly on her tongue, but then as he struggled to control his aim, on to her chin and cheek. He started rubbing his cock and a second stream fired out faster than the first, landing on her forehead and going into her hair. He continued to pump himself, wanting to empty himself fully into her and was better able to aim the third and fourth streams, which were more like dribbles now, into her mouth.

"Don't swallow" he instructed her. He looked at her used face, covered in his man juice, and marvelled at how sexy she looked. That was incredible he thought and was pleased with his conquest. He was going to enjoy deriving more pleasure from that hot, young body. The cum from her mouth was starting to dribble, and was making its way down her chin. The cum on her chin and cheek had already run down her face and her chest was now covered in splodges of his ejaculate. He made sure he got all of it on camera, before turning it off and putting it back in his pocket. What a sexy sight, he thought to himself, and bent down to kiss her cum-filled mouth.

The kiss was even more passionate than before and their tongues danced around the drips of cum. He began to taste it as it seeped into his mouth just as his hand, now holding her head in place, became wet with what he had deposited in her hair. But he was mostly impressed by how enthusiastic his young lover's kissing was in return. Lucy was on fire and couldn't hold herself back. To begin with, she had enjoyed sucking him off, while she was the one in control, running the show. But as soon as he took over and started to fuck her roughly it had just been painful and she had wanted it to stop.

When he had restrained her, though, things changed. She knew she was powerless, helpless. The thought of being able to do absolutely nothing about this stranger using her mouth for his own perverted pleasure began to turn her on. As he had resumed his face fucking, her pussy began to get wet again. It seemed that her body liked being used and abused and she was utterly ashamed of herself. It was still painful, and her mouth felt as though it was on fire. But the pain just turned her on more. She chided herself for being so debased to enjoy, let alone permit, what was happening to her. And she had permitted it. She hadn't once complained or refused him. She had let him do whatever he wanted to do and had enjoyed every moment of it.

She hadn't let any of her boyfriends ever cum in her mouth. That was just gross. But the stranger, now her Master, didn't give her the option and she knew she had to take it. But she didn't care now. In fact once she realised what was going to happen, she wanted it and relished the white liquid squirting into her mouth. The taste was not as bad as she had expected and she was actually disappointed that most of the rest of it ended up on her face and in her hair.

She was surprised when he had kissed her. She was not expecting that. She didn't think guys liked to taste their own cum, but this guy obviously did. After the brutality of the last few minutes, she enjoyed the softer touch of their tongues together and found the idea of his cum moving from mouth to mouth exciting. She longed for him now. Her pussy was aching, as well as being wet. Through the kissing, her mouth conveyed to him all that her body desired, that she didn't want this to be over yet.

The kiss continued, much longer than Steve had anticipated. But it felt so good and he was still surprised at the vigour his young captive was applying herself with.

Eventually though, he pulled himself away and took a good look at the woman who was now his slut. And she was definitely a slut, he concluded. After practically raping her mouth like he had just done, she should be upset. She should feel violated, used and hurt. She should be hiding her gaze from him, crying, head lowered wondering how she got into that situation.

But she wasn't. She was looking straight up at him and he saw lust in her eyes like he'd not seen before. He knew now that she had enjoyed what had just happened to her. He didn't really understand why, but didn't really care. He also knew that she needed to be fucked. She needed him to take her.

Lucy had felt horny quite often. But what she felt now was not just horny. What she felt now was pure animal lust. It was need. Her body was aching and, although the feelings were all new to her, they felt so natural. She had wanted sex before, but this was the first time she felt like she needed sex. Yes, she thought. She didn't just want it, she needed it. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing was heavy. She stared into his eyes as if to say "what the fuck are you waiting for, come and use your dirty slut" and the anticipation of what was about to happen, the waiting for it, just made it worse and she could feel her juices begin to run down her leg.

It was going to happen wasn't it? She now began to worry that he wouldn't do it. He had been stood there for a while and didn't seem to be making any effort to move any time soon. The tension was killing her. He can't deny her now? She needed him to fuck her. Why wouldn't he? Thankfully, she noticed that his penis was beginning to harden again and she convinced herself that it wouldn't be long now.

Steve still couldn't believe the situation. He could see the longing in her eyes. Usually, he needed a little while between his first and second courses. And usually, second time around, he needed a bit of assistance to get there. But not today. He was pleased to see that his erection was now almost there, all by itself. It wasn't hard to understand why though and he was keen to resume his activities with his slut, but also wanted to make the most of this time. He knew that the anticipation would be doing more to her than him. He had just cum, after all. The longing in her eyes just seemed to get deeper.

Now, at full mast, he couldn't hold himself back any longer. "Get up" he told her, sternly.

She rose to her feet as quickly as she could, bearing in mind her hands were still tied behind her back. She wanted to please him and didn't want to delay what she now knew was coming, and she was impressed with how well she had managed, hardly wobbling at all.

He grabbed her arms and marched her back to his car. Roughly he bent her over what was left of his bonnet and pushed her cum-covered face onto the metal surface. He then kicked her ankles apart so he could get better access to the prize between her legs as he prepared himself to take her virginity.

She hadn't quite expected it to be like this. It was always going to be romantic, with a guy whom she was madly in love with, in a candle-lit room on a bed covered in rose petals. He would tell her how much he loved her and they would make slow, passionate love to the sound of romantic music.

But instead, she was naked on the side of a public road, bent over a smashed up BMW with her wrists tied together behind her back and her face covered in cum. The man who was about to penetrate her for the first time was a complete stranger whom she didn't even know the name of. But she yearned for him. Her pussy was aching for his cock and was dripping wet in anticipation.

Steve stood there, pressing her against his car, and stared at her ass as it stuck up before him. She had a cute ass. Not too big, but very shapely. From this angle he couldn't make out her pussy, but he enjoyed watching his captive before he used her body for the second time. He knew she wanted it. And he wasn't going to let her down.

After what seemed like an age to Lucy, he finally did it. He plunged into her slowly. Her sister, Christina, had told her that everybody's first time was painful, hers certainly was, but that after then it should get better and by the third or fourth time she may begin to enjoy it. So Lucy had braced herself for the pain she was expecting. But it didn't come. She must have been so wet that the intruding cock just slipped right into her cunt. It didn't feel painful at all, it just felt good. She felt full, though, and she thought he must be in all the way, which he was.

Lucy wasn't the only one who was feeling good. The feel of her tight, wet cunt felt incredible around his cock. He hadn't ever taken anyone's virginity before and was expecting a bit more resistance. But it didn't come and he was soon all the way in. He bathed in the feel of her pussy for a moment and then, grabbing her wrists, began to fuck her.

He wasn't gentle. He wasn't making love to her. He was fucking her, and he fucked her for all he was worth. With each of his thrusts, her legs were bashing into the side of the car and her breasts were scraping along the top of the bonnet. Lucy's arms were aching as she felt him pull her bound wrists, but she wasn't bothered. All her focus was on the cock that was ravishing her virgin pussy and she moaned loudly as he took her. She didn't think sex would feel this good. She was high as a kite and it wasn't long before she could feel something building up between her legs. Sure enough, she came violently and screamed as her orgasm took over. Steve didn't let up, but kept pumping her. He was taken by how soon she came, and how intense the orgasm had been and it wasn't long before he was there too. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her hard, erupting deep into her body. He let out a roar as one of the most intense orgasms of his life took over. He continued to pump her slowly extracting every last drop.

They came down from their highs together, and were both breathing heavily. It took Lucy a while to recover herself. But she felt wonderful. She had never felt so alive. She continued to enjoy the feel of his manhood inside her. That was amazing, she thought to herself, and she basked in the feeling of being fulfilled.

Steve was a bit shell-shocked. He had looked forward to a long, hard fuck, but after all that it had actually only lasted less than two minutes. Maybe he shouldn't have fucked her so hard, but he knew he needed to. But he couldn't be disappointed. His orgasm was hard and he now felt great. He pulled out of her and unfastened his belt, releasing her captives wrists.

Her arms ached, after being restricted for that time. She didn't know how long. It probably wasn't very long, but felt like it had been ages. She pushed herself up from the car and turned around to look at her master. He now had a huge grin on his face and she couldn't help but chuckle at it.

"It looks like you enjoyed that!" he said to her.

She smiled, gingerly, not able to speak momentarily.

"That was incredible!" he told her. "I'm going to enjoy taking you over and over again." He had quickly snapped back to normal and wasn't in his new "Master" persona. Chatty again, he seemed like a completely different person to Lucy and she was relieved to return to a certain amount of normality.

Suddenly, she was aware of her nudity again, and became embarrassed, even after what had just happened. But he turned away. Opening the car door he reached into the glove compartment and passed her a box of tissues. "Think you might need these" he smiled.

Lucy had forgotten the cum that covered her face and gladly took the box from him. She quickly wiped the cum from her face and her chest, but Steve had to point out the cum in her hair and it took her a while to get out what she could, although she would need to wash it properly to get it all out. Then she realised she also needed to clean herself down below. There was cum leaking from her pussy, now half way down her thigh.

After sorting herself out, she was pleased to see Steve pass her clothes, which had been left on the other side of the road. But as she sorted through them, she couldn't see her bra or her pants.

"No underwear for you" he told her. Her missing garments were still in his hand, and he threw then in the back of his car.

She smiled, knowing that she would do what he told her. She quickly pulled her jeans up and buttoned her blouse. The feel of her naked breasts against the blouse felt good, although she was a little worried when she noticed that the shape of her nipples was clearly visible pointing through. Then she figured, compared to the fucking she had just received this probably wasn't worth worrying about.

"We should probably do something about this accident we've just had" Steve said.

Initially not quite sure what he meant by that, she quickly remembered why all of this had happened - the car crash. Steve already had a notepad out, and was writing down his details. Passing the pad to Lucy, he asked her to do the same.

She noticed his name. Steve. He didn't look like a Steve, but she guessed that didn't matter. To her he was Master. Funny, she always expected to know the name of the man who would take her virginity before he did the deed.

Once she was done, she ripped out his details and passed it back. He looked over her details to check she had put everything down. "Now we have a contract, which means I get to do what I just did to you whenever I like, but also that I take the blame for this. Which is what I will do, but not yet, it's too late today. Is there someone you can ring, to get you home?"

Lucy had already thought about calling her dad and was trying to work out how to phrase it. She got her phone out and started to walk away from Steve, as though to get a bit of privacy.

Steve looked on at the young lady he had just had the best sex of his life with and thought through the possibilities of the next three months. He looked at her face, that lovely young mouth as she talked, her pretty face with full cheeks and small nose, and those lovely, deep brown eyes. She was special, no doubt about that.

She hung up, put her phone away and walked back towards him. "He's not happy, but he's on his way. Should be only ten minutes."

"Good." Steve couldn't resist, walked up to her, pulled her body close and gave her another kiss. This one was less passionate - more tender - and lasted for a couple of minutes.

Then he stepped back, took his phone out and made a call to one of his mates to ask to be collected.

Once that was sorted, the two of them were sat on the side of the road. There wasn't really anything to talk about. They both sat there thinking about what had just happened. Steve was still pinching himself. He couldn't have made it up. How on earth had he just been able to do that? He was rubbish with women, really. He continued his earlier thoughts about what he could do over the next few months.

Lucy was also wondering how that had happened. She had decided that overall she was glad it had happened, and was still glowing in the aftermath of her orgasm even though it had been a while now. But she still couldn't reconcile herself with being a slut yet. Being his slut. Letting him do whatever he wanted to her. But whenever she tried to rationalise and think through the logical reaction and the reasonable thing to do, her body reminded her of the orgasms she had just experienced that let her know she wanted more. What she found hard to take was the fact he had forced himself on her, he had just taken her, and that was what had excited her so much. She managed to convince herself to just not think now, and soon enough her dad was approaching.

"This is him" she told her as she got up and waved him down.

"I'll be in touch" he replied sternly, before letting out a smile, knowing he would not be able to discuss their arrangement now her Dad was here.

"Oh my God! Are you alright?" Lucy's dad ran straight up to her as soon as he pulled up and got out the car, and hugged her tightly.

"Yes, I'm fine Dad, don't worry."

He continued to hug her. After a while he looked over the damage. "You said you were going to be careful, Lucy."

"It's my fault, sir" Steve said, as he walked up towards the father and daughter. "I was going too fast and Lucy really had no chance. I'll get in touch with the insurers and sort it all out. Your car isn't looking great though."

"No, I can see that. But how did you manage that? My car is a wreck. And you could have killed my daughter!"

Steve didn't reply.

"But as long as she is safe, I guess we'll worry about the damage later." He looked down at her and kissed her on the forehead. "Do you have his insurance details?"

"Yes, Dad, we've sorted all that out. I think I just need to get home now."

Her dad pulled away from her and walked over to inspect the damage in detail. The man was right - the car was probably a write-off. "How did your car fare?" he asked Steve.

"Not quite as bad as yours, but I think it'll need a lot of work. Listen, I'm really sorry and hope that we get this sorted out quickly."

"Me too." Lucy's Dad was upset with what had happened, but knew he could do nothing about it and was just glad Lucy was alright. "Right young lady, let's get you home."

Lucy was impressed by how enthusiastically Steve had admitted blame. Then she remembered how enthusiastically he had just fucked her and decided he would be doing his best to make sure he got to do it over and over again.

She joined her dad and sat in her mum's car (he clearly couldn't have used his own). In the passenger seat this time. Her Dad was not going to let her crash both cars today.

She smiled sweetly to Steve and waved through the window, before the car drove off into the distance.