All Comments on 'The Crazed Janitor Pt. 04'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

He Didn't Realize She Got More Out Of Her Humiliation and Pain Then He Did! Pain Slut In The Making! Will She Let Him Continue, Thinking It's His Idea,Or; Find Someone Else? Can't Wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would love the story to continue. It was awsome to read so far. And imagine her crawl back to him and beg him to continue or him only message her with 1 line and 5 minutes later she is naked kneeling infront of him, makes me horny again :*

I hope you continue writing with her and te janitor. So many possibilities to do. More of her naked dring schooltime soo close to other students ... Pleaase

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I too would like this to continue

There is so much that the Janitor could have her do during the course of her school year. He is not too harsh on her but leaving those mousetraps on her nipples for so long can lead to very bad bruising at the very least. He could invite other people to help with her humiliation as she so wants to experience. Painting was a grand idea but she will have to find a way to get it off before she goes home or hopes that no one is home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Appealing overall plot idea and scenes. But the 2 point of view approach is not done consistently. Often I wondered who is speaking / narrating now? Sometimes I thought an awkward impasse and sudden denouement turn between the two leads is deliberate and well done, because authentic. Then, not so sure.

Some vagueness adds. But were is the line towards subtracting and was it passed, here?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First I think she should show up in a few days and knock on his door the same way and I think he could find more possibilities for her to be almost caught like put her in the boys locker room in a locker with her panties in her mouth are maybe even in the girls locker room in locker many more possibilities are find a girl that doesn't like her to be part of a team to get her more possibilities of punishments...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES