The Crazed Janitor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly pulls out. At first I fear I did something wrong, like biting him. But then something partially goes up my nose as it splashes against my face. It splashes me again, this time hitting my closed eye and closed mouth. It doesn't take a genius to know what it is, especially as he's panting heavily. He came on my face. He came...all over my face as if I was a whore.

He's still panting as he moves away, almost like he doesn't want me to see him pull up his pants. Then the machine stops fucking my ass, to which I'm grateful and upset. It's pulled out of me, which makes me moan again as that is a new experience.

"You lips...even better than that pussy," he says in a pant, like he's barely able to breathe. "As...promised..." he says after a few moments. "I'm gonna free you now," he says kinda sound. Like everything else this past hour, I'm conflicted about this. I want more, but know my body can't take it. Literally every hole he could, he fucked and abused.

Slowly, he moves to each chain and uses a key to unlock the lock. Each time, the chain retracts back with a loud noise. Soon, I'm on the engine with nothing holding me down. It takes me a moment to build up to it, but both hands reach to the wrenches that hang from my breasts. I lift them up and off me, thankful the pulling has stopped.

"You take the bus home?" He demands to know. "No," I reply, tired. "I walk home," I inform him, fleeting wondering if he really is the evil man that means to kill me and my family, or if he's just some guy that took advantage.

"Good," he laughs.

---

Knowing this has to end, I the perfect ending pops in my head. No, I'm not going to kill her, even if she wants me to. I'm a bastard, but not downright evil...at least not yet. What I did to her was quite fun, and is something I'll have to keep doing.

I'll have one last bit of fun with her, at her expense. If she walks home, she'll have to go through the forest behind the school that leads to the nearby neighborhood. At this time of day, no one will be in the forest or neighborhood, which is the only reason I'm even going to attempt this.

I grab her by the hair and force her off the engine. She yelps at this and I have to hold her up as her legs don't want to hold her up at first. I act as if I'm impatient and have other things to do, which I actually do. I've wasted so much time on her that I haven't done a lot of my daily duties which I'm paid for.

Forcing her upright, I lead her to the back of the shop, to the bay door. This door leads to the back of the school, and towards the forest. I stand her here then let go. I now go to the teacher's desk, where there's a Lost And Found drawer. There I find some old gym clothes that belonged to some student who was very overweight. The clothes have been there for a while as they are very stiff and have a somewhat bad smell to them. Taking them, I throw them at the girl.

"Put those on," I bark as she leans to pick them up as she didn't catch them. She moves very slow, and to my great amusement, she keeps her legs parted wide. I watch as she puts on the shirt, which is way too big for her. I admire the way her tits jiggle one last time as she puts the shirt over her head. When it is on, one shoulder sticks out of the head hole as it looks like someone's bad idea for a dress. Next she pulls the shorts up, but they are way too wide for her and she has to hold them up with both hands.

Moving forward, I lift open the bay door to the back of the school. There's no one out here, though there might be shortly due to gym or football practice. But right now it's a nice cool day with no one on all the nice green grass.

"Get out and go home," I order without looking at her. I instead look at the bright green grass which looks more beautiful than normal to me. The girl pauses for a moment but then starts to slowly walk out, still bow legged.

"But...when you get to the forest," I say just as she gets a few steps away. "Remove your clothes and stand there for 5 minutes, hands on your head. After, you can go, but no clothes at all in the forest," I inform her and then shut the bay door before she can say anything. From the window, I see her standing there as if trying to figure out what to do.

Just in case she is seen, I begin to erase my presence here. I place the wrenches back and then try to reattach everything to the buffering machine. This almost was my undoing as I almost forgot to get rid of the stick shift. Within about 15 minutes, I'm out in the hallway, as if nothing ever happened at all. I walk down the hallway happily then move to the last classroom, which is another science lab.

Inside I quickly pull the binoculars off the wall and move to the window. It only takes me a couple of seconds to get them in focus and on the forest. My heart skips a beat as I see her. She stands at the entrance of the forest, naked as can be. Her painted white body is on full display and I even see the mousetraps. Her head is raised as if showing she is proud of what I did to her, and wants me to see this.

Laughing, I put the binoculars back. I begin whistling, knowing that even if she is found, she'll never say who did it to her. In fact, I would be very surprised if she didn't purposely and 'on accident' run into me again one day.

12