The Creation of Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Making my shemale Amy mine.
1.5k words
4.45
66.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with the sunlight streaming through the gap in the curtains in my room. I felt like I had been sleeping for hours. I felt warm weight laying on me. It was Amy. She was laying with her head on my stomach inches from my flaccid cock fast asleep. Her left arm and left leg thrown across me.

I reached down and ran my hand over her perfectly smooth feminine skin. So sexy. I sat up slightly and stroked her beautiful soft hair. She stirred. I didn't want to wake her just yet. I slid my hand down her side gently caressing the side of her b-cup breast. I ran my finger over her tasty puffy nipple. She moaned in her sleep. She was slowly lifting out of unconsciousness. I could feel my cock stir under her arm; I felt her cock move against my leg.

After all this time together I still hadn't seen Amy's cock fully hard and now I was dying to. I sat up a little more. I stroked my hand down her side further enjoying the sexy feeling of her. I carefully caressed her left ass cheek. She moaned again repositioning herself and pulling her left leg higher. Her cheeks spread a little more opening up the space between them. I slid a finger inside finding her tiny puckered hole. It was very warm. I had never touched anyone's asshole before. I examined it by touch. Every little crinkle and wrinkle was fascinating and extremely erotic. She groaned deep within her.

I had to have her and now was the time. I slid out from under her. I gently lifted her head replacing my body with a pillow as I moved. Her hand grazed the aching girth of my cock it slid out from under it. I moved off of the bed going around to the other side. I stood admiring the person I had helped create, my beautiful Amy. Her sexy skin touched by the sun leaving the skimpiest of tan lines from the thong bikini she likes to wear.

I kneeled at the side of the bed with my face inches from her tiny firm ass. I reached out a hand running my fingers down the inside of her cheeks. Finding her most intimate of entrances I felt it again. I looked in closer. Her tiny hole looked back at me almost as if begging for attention and I was all to willing to give it anything it wanted. Amy moved again, still asleep she repositioned herself lying further onto her stomach snuggling in tight the pillow I had placed under her head.

Her legs spread a little more allowing a more perfect view. I was caught, caught between the feelings of wanting to ravish my beautiful creation and wanting to just sit and watch and love the sexy thing sleep. I moved to the base of the bed my cock harder than it had ever been oozing precum from my piss slit forming a long string to the floor. I crawled up between her legs. Placing one hand on her left cheek I pulled her open just a little more. I moved my face in closer smelling her sexy aroma. My tongue reached out, a tentative lick I felt her smooth balls on my chin as her hole twitched at my attention.

I opened her up pushing my face in further. I lapped hard as if almost trying to eat her entire ass. I was hungry for her. Amy pushed back at me. She was waking, I no longer cared. Amy pulled her knees under her raising her bottom into the air. The she was on display for me. Her ass was wide open, her balls hung big and smooth under her and her sexy uncut cock was finally fully hard. Her cock though at about a full 6 ½" inches was not thick. Rather thin and her head still hidden by her long foreskin. I reached under and wrapped my fingers around her pulling back the skin to expose her head. Amy rolled over smiling and looking at me through sleepy eyes.

I took hold of her boy clit again moving her foreskin back and forth over the head as I masturbated her. Precum oozed out onto her smooth belly forming a little puddle. I leaned in and lapped it up. Sweet sexy juices lay on my tongue before I swallowed. I wanted so much to please her but right now it was time for me to make her mine.

I moved back between her legs, pushing them up to her. She knew what to do, no words needed to be spoken. She reached down taking hold under her knees and pulling her legs back and open towards her shoulders. Her most private entrance was there for me waiting. I placed one hand on each side lathering her up with my spit.

I pushed my tongue inside. Amy threw her head back moaning. Further my tongue went in and the tighter she pulled her legs back. I could taste her. The most erotic tangy, sweet taste. Wetting a finger I pushed it all the way in. Amy's boy pussy was not loose but not tight, as though she has been working it for me all this time getting it ready for this moment. I pushed in another finger. I worked it in deep not finger fucking her but more massaging the inside of her. This was not a moment for aggressiveness but more intimate. I was making love to my sexy shemale.

Her eyes were closed and a quiet mewing coming from inside as I stroked the tunnel I planned to invade. I slowly pulled out my fingers and pushed the back in. Amy's cock responded by twitching and oozing another load of precum. I pulled out my fingers and caressed her thighs. She knew it was time.

I moved to my knees and crawled between her open legs. I rubbed my precum slicked head on her hole. Her boy pussy opened for me and my head slipped inside. She grimaced just a little, I stopped allowing her to get used to my thicker cock. Though needing to cum hard I wanted to love her not hurt her. I slid all the way into her tight boy pussy. My cock firmly in place I laid forward on top of her and gently pushed my tongue into her mouth.

With my cock inside I pulled my legs up, almost straddling her open thighs. I slowly began making love to Amy. With her legs pulled back she could watch. Watch as I slid in and out of her boy pussy. My cock was slimy with her ass juices and moved with little resistance. "She must have been working her hole for me" I thought.

After about three minutes of me sensually loving my Amy I slid my cock into her one more time. Her 6 ½" uncut cock exploded. A deep grunt and the first shot came out hitting her in the face. She opened her mouth and eyes, more cum shot out this time straight into her waiting mouth. She smiled at me, her white creamy substance collecting in the back of her throat. Finally it oozed to just a simple drip hanging from her foreskin. Smiling, Amy closed her mouth moving her cum around before opening her lips again.

I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. I buried my cock deep inside her as I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips met and parted. I slipped my tongue into her mouth savoring the taste of her sweet juices. My cock slowly slid in and out of her pussy over and over as I relished the taste. Her cum juice on my tongue sent electric signals to my glands as they rubbed the inside of Amy's ass. Her slick tunnel massaged my cock as it slipped in and out. Her tongue massaged mine as she used her cum as symbolic massage oil. The erotic senses were on overload.

The taste of her cum and my first time inside her was too much. I sat back up reluctantly pulling my tongue from her mouth. I placed a hand on the back of each of her thighs. Amy looked up watching as my aching pole pounded inside her ass. I looked down at her stretched hole around my cock. I felt it finally. I felt my cum fly up and into my cock.

Almost too fast to realize what was happening my cum started to empty. My body unloaded inside her. I was finally filling my Amy with my cum. I was finally making her mine, and as fast as my cum started it was over. I collapsed on top of her letting go of her legs and just laying there. I felt her legs fall to my sides gently rubbing my legs as her hands caressed my back.

My spent cock started to shrink and I felt my juices oozing past it trying to eagerly exit Amy's boy pussy. I felt them run down past my hairy balls and onto the sheet below. Amy pulled the blanket back over us as my cock reluctantly fell from inside her. As I pictured my balls covered in my cum and Amy's ass juice I wondered what it would feel like to have them shaved. These were my thoughts as I once again felt asleep wrapped up with my Amy.