All Comments on 'The Creation of Amy Ch. 02'

by michael1k

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SteeldickSteeldickabout 14 years ago
Great story

I loved the sensuual quality of your story. As a fantasy it was perfect. I'm sure there are people out there in relationships just like this. If you think about it after the raw sex if they can't make a life together what's the point. Just some hot sex. I'm a romantic pervert. I dream of true lasting love. Not just hot random sex. Maybe it's the idea that transexuals need to be protected and loved and understood. Their vulnerability makes them very apealing. You just want to hold them and love and protect them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot

Yes, I'd agree with steeldick. There's some lovely (and loving) description here - the sex is hot, but the exploration of the emotions of the narrator is what makes it really good. I think there is something about t-girls that makes them very appealing and you capture that very well. Great work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You are completely right Steeldick. I am a transexual currently on transition myself like Amy and what I most want nowadays is just a nice boyfriend to protect, love, understand and hold me tight in his arms, to make me really feel like a delicate girl ready to love and be loved in return, not just to be a slut. Basically what I want is to be Amy. I like many stories here in Literotica envolving rough and brutal sex, but the ones that really make me melt is transexual romance. It's so pure and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please.

I would really like to hear more on of the story. Perhaps you could make two more from Amy point of view. However I really enjoyed reading these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would really love to find a loving man, like the one in this story. Love me, hold me, caress me, be inside me and make me his. If only that were possible.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

You lovingly wrote, "I moved to my knees and crawled between her open legs. I rubbed my precum slicked head on her hole. Her boy pussy opened for me and my head slipped inside. She grimaced just a little, I stopped allowing her to get used to my thicker cock. Though needing to cum hard I wanted to love her not hurt her. I slid all the way into her tight boy pussy. My cock firmly in place I laid forward on top of her and gently pushed my tongue into her mouth."

A part of me always wanted a man to feminize me and turn me into his gurlfriend. A part of me still does! I want to be accepted and loved as well, but where are these great guys that want a gurl like me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous