All Comments on 'The Creation of M.P.S.'

by masterfeedlarry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Well written

and very interesting. Filled with lots of details that made this an enjoyable story to read. My only problem concerning the writing is that some of the paragraphs were overly long. A nicely done tale with a small twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Exquisite!

This is a true Loving Wife story. Lots of good sex and nobody has to get a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Got thru the first page and realized I didnt want

to read it. It off in mentally ill land in some way or form. Try the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
faithful

Bravo! Gutsy story: "be careful of what you wish for"... I am glad that this marriage ended up as strong and fulfilling for both as it was, and at the end they found out that flirting with fire can burn as well as heat. Creating a Personal Slut is dangerous territory to tread!

Thankfully, looks like they learned their lessons before incredible stupidity ruined it all and they went too far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Long but worth it

Long story but I got through it and loved the ending. Cool. Thanks,

X

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Husband and wife work out their sexual issues and are stronger for it. Wonderful LW story!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Good Read

A very pleasant, hot, erotic read.

Not sure about the husbands ploy at the end of the story concerning Victoria secrets out fit and condom. That little Rouse was always going to be explosive for the wife !

The story could have ended very differently if the wife had actually fucked another man !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.