All Comments on 'Supernatural Earth Pt. 08'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981about 6 years ago
Checks and Balance

If this boneheaded Tills does kill all supernatural then there can be unforseen actions like the end of all life on earth.

cittrancittranabout 6 years ago
aaaaannnndddd...

*micdrop*

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 6 years agoAuthor
Supernatural Earth Consolidation

It had been asked of me from Anonymous Email (seriously people, please put email addresses in so I can email you back. I don’t bite... much) for me to make a consolidated version of the supernatural earth series so that they’re all in order. That is already planned and in the works. However I’m not going to do it until I have the very last installment written and the story is complete.

And yes, there is a conclusion planned for this series. It’s going to be huge and we’re just now working up to it. As of right now, I have five titles left to write and is currently planned in this order:

09: The Werewolf Chronicles

10: Amazon of Mine

11: Maiden of Summer

12: The Werewolf Chronicles 02

13: By Mandate of Heaven.

09 and 10 are close to completion. 11 and 12 are about halfway done. 13 is being outlined. So please stay tuned!

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerabout 6 years ago
Amazing

There were a few minor hiccups in the story such as a couple missing words, but this tale has been well worth the wait; just as the others were. I can't wait for the ones that come after this. Well done! Very well done!

A_StoneA_Stoneabout 6 years ago
Love!

I love this series! It has so much to keep my attention without losing the main plot or getting hung up on irrelevant details. My only complaint so far would be Aden is getting a lot of attention and Beth is left in the shadows. I miss her and hope she gets into the mix more. That’s a itty bitty complaint though! Keep going!

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 6 years agoAuthor
Beth

@ A_Stone: complaint logged and will comply. Beth is actually getting more screen time again in the upcoming story involving the Amazons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES