The Creature's Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was almost like a sentimental gesture by this terrifying creature, and one that caused my shuddering to slowly end and my fear to weaken. In my mind I felt myself chuckle at how I was reacting to such a small gesture from my captor, but I really wanted that gentleness, to show that I was safe in this absolutely dangerous situation. It was either being extremely cruel giving me that hope, or maybe...

I noticed that its breath smelled like herbs and something tangy that I couldn't quite grasp, but it continued to warm me nonetheless. His fur smelled wet from the sea, but his body odor was like the earth and forest leaves. My lower body throbbed for a fraction of a second at that all-natural scent. His tongues kept on licking my freckled face, tickling and curling around my ears until they slid down towards my neck. Then they extended even further until the two tongues converged to single larger one. The pronged tongue, like a giant serpent's, smoothly coiled around my neck in a gentle, slithering caress.

It tightly hugged my skin as the prongs themselves trailed under the line of my jaw, transmitting small vibrations from the same purr at the back of its throat. My center throbbed again and my mind became muddled, utterly drunk on that relaxing scent on his breath. It brought the rest of its tail underneath my cushioned ass, as if to give me a seat while it licked my body clean and turned my mind into a puddle.

He then began to turn me around until my back was facing him, where his soft tongue kept on moving down my shoulders and back, to my bikini straps. Here, he began to slip his tongue around it and pulled the strings loose. One of my last clear thoughts was how in the hell did this guy know how to do that? Generally I would try to stop this forced undressing, but he had done all the groundwork, hitting all the right places. The feeling of my tickled cheeks burned and my neck was still warm from his wrapping around it. That wasn't something anyone could do, a completely foreign and unique experience. It had felt dangerously intimate, almost like a dominating collar of flesh and blood, and it had definitely put me in the mood... Despite it being caused by a creature on four legs.

As if he could read my mind, he suddenly stood up on his hind legs, so as to get more tail around to me. He was just as impressive this way as he had been on all fours. Looking back at him over my shoulder, the change somehow transitioned well, with his huge legs and feet keeping him perfectly balanced, like a perfect mix of wild and civil natures. His front claws looking almost like clawed hands, four fingers in all, shaped like an eagle's with the back toe curled and dexterous so that he could better grab things with it. His broad chest and shoulders, as well as his thinner, muscled waist gave a lithe yet robust arrow shape that pulled on my instincts. His mane wouldn't even try to listen to gravity, wildly jutting out and about so as to surround his smooth, regal face in a savage crown. His scales continued to change colors and patterns in an almost hypnotic fashion.

His eyes... Oh god his eyes. They had somehow sharpened with the added light of the moon, letting their shrunken black pupils be bordered by almost glowing gold rings surrounded by more black eye (apparently white sclera was too normal for it). They were savage, they were powerful, they were frighteningly intelligent, they were alien and they were all directed at me, piercing me and stripping me. I... I never wanted them to stop looking at me, and yet they also made me feel so very weak and small.

It was then that his tongue had finally taken off my top, letting it fall to the ground below. Slowly, as if in anticipation, he turned me around so I was facing him again. At the same time, he also positioned me so that I was now angled to the moon, as if to let the light shine on my sweaty, topless chest. His four golden eyes were glued to my face and my chest at the same time, no doubt one of the advantages of having two pairs of eyes to look at things with. I can't even tell him to look up to where my face is... This cheater. I silently mused to myself. I didn't dare break the silence, filled only with his soft purring, as it felt like there was a delicate balance we were maintaining.

I could see my reflection in his eyes, and I looked really hot and bothered. I didn't notice it over his breathing, but I was panting heavily myself, and I had half lidded eyes that were using my most seductive "come here" look in them. My bounded arms became an extra excitement for me, my bare breasts where already quivering and my nipples were already erect. I didn't think I had a side like this... But what was the most stimulating was the heat of his tail I was wrapped in and the smooth underside I was sitting on, placed between my legs. My god, why was his body so damned hot! If he just kept staring at me, I may actually start grinding on his -

It was then that his tongue lunged forward and began squeezing and tickling my left breast, the prongs flicking the now hard tips and even sliding over it. My entire breast was quickly wrapped in a warm, dry serpent's tongue and it was unleashing all the devil's temptations in me.

"Oh god, don't stop! ah...AH!... oh... oohh..." I couldn't stop my moaning at the sudden assault. I was caught off guard and I wasn't thinking right. Why was he doing this to me?

I was bearing my chest to him and he owned it. He would switch his tasting from one to the other, constantly changing his pattern, and absolutely never taking his eyes off my face, as if judging when to move based on my reactions. I felt positively electrified, and then he started to growl louder than ever before. He was wrapped around my right breast, squeezing and tickling it, his breath baking my skin in its heat. As he rumbled like an earthquake, the vibrations traveled throughout its tongue, from around my breast, to the two prongs that were rubbing together with my erect tit in between them both. He'd been at it for a few minutes already, and if I wasn't wet before, I was now. The vibrations on my tit once again caught me off guard and I may have heard myself squeak in surprise if his own drum roll didn't drown it out.

But then, his entire tongue suddenly unwrapped itself and I was left all alone. I was sooo close, I was practically humping my hips on his tail's smooth underside, the scales now cool compared to my own burning skin. A few more seconds passed and I was fully masturbating myself on his tail at this point. And he just watched me do it, breathing hard like it pleased him to know I had just given up to my lust. His tail was gently hugging me, the "hand" at the end of it grasping my neck from behind in his fingers. They gently massaged me as I was getting more and more aggressive, like he just wanted to touch me. He massage was making me so very relaxed and his gaze had me so fucking horny it felt like I was going crazy from the dual sensations.

Once again, when I was just getting to the finish, he started to move again. His tail unwrapped itself from my waist, taking away my grinding surface and leaving me squirming with need and just rubbing my thighs together. His clawed hands grasped both my legs and tore them away from each other, so now I could feel the cold air blow in between them.

Finally, he positioned us so he could hold my lower body right against his flat tail, right in between my legs with his fingers cupping my ass. He looked right at me, with all four eyes now, and then he twisted his tail, already wet with my fluids, and I felt the ridge that was on either side of it. That ridge had pushed aside the strip of thin bikini and was now against my clit and mons... and he had six feet of long, thick tail that I was just on the tip of... I quickly brought my face to his, shock, fear and lust all plain in the reflection of his eyes. Apparently he had been waiting for me to make that very face, as his eyes suddenly became all gold with the black pupil turned into the slit of a predator leaping at its prey, his throat letting out an excitedly savage growl.

He dragged his tail, smooth like glass with wavy ridges from the raised scales, across the most sensitive region on my hot, lusting body. I let out a scream and a moan all at once. It felt like miles of hard speed bumps slammed on my engorged clit, parting my lower lips so as to mercilessly rub against my entrance. He kept holding on to my uncontrollably jerking legs, not giving me any space or room to part from that glorious ridge.

It was right when I had almost reached his chest that he stopped, and I felt like I couldn't take any more or else I'd really go insane. I was gasping, my mouth hanging loosely open, and my eyes slightly crossed. I felt the fingers on the end of his tail gently cradle and bring back my limp head, and he brought his face to mine... and kissed me.

He had clumsy lips that couldn't quite do the kiss justice, but they also didn't smother me. It was gentle, like most of the things he'd already done to me. Not all, but most. His tongue on the other hand was roughly double teaming my own, and eventually it poured down my throat (I didn't have a gag reflex, thank God) and effectively muted my screams as he reversed the direction of his tail and sadistically kept rubbing it back and forth across my bullied pussy. I came after barely a minute. I said before, I've been known for my stamina, but he could just do too much at once that I wasn't familiar with, and I'm usually the one setting the pace. I couldn't even yell out my scream of release and ecstasy through his deep throating tongue, so I could only make an embarrassing squeal, followed by a long and slutty moan. My body shook, my inner walls contracted, and my cum leaked from between my legs to further lube his tail.

He brought his tongue fully out from what could have been my stomach for as long as it was, and I could finally breath again. He had occasionally let me get a breath in by taking out partially, but when I came it could have been in my stomach for as long as it was. I couldn't focus on anything at first, but when I did, it was on the string of my saliva that still connected both our lips.

Next, I noticed he had taken his tail from between my legs and had apparently placed me back onto the cool floor while I was... distracted. He brought his head back up, and swung his tail to his nose. His took slow, searching whiffs until he found what he was looking for: the trail of my cum. After finding the prize of his labor, he greedily lapped it up and savored the taste. His scales started to change in fast waves of color like a rainbow as he closed his eyes, finally opening them to stare at me. More specifically, at the place where my legs met, still coated in the nectar that he had only gotten a taste of. I gulped down my useless plea for rest. I had a feeling it wasn't going to do any good.

Regardless of what worked or not, I brought my legs together and tried scooting my still sensitive ass away from his agonizingly slow, patient stride. I only had a few feet to go before my back hit the wall that was uncaringly blocking my retreat. He was back on all fours, eyes locked on both my face and waist. He stopped just before my closed knees and stilled for several seconds. He was no longer making any noise at all, and both sets of eyes went from my knees blocking his dinner and to my anxious, guarded gaze.

I suddenly realized he wasn't moving my legs on his own, but was just patiently waiting, his breath dancing on my knees and practically rolling down my thighs and tickling my soaked pussy. He motioned to my legs one last time with his nose, his scales slowly turning to a threatening black and red. He wanted me to do it myself. He wanted me to choose to let him take his fill. He wanted to see me willingly give my last shred of fighting spirit to him. It was going to happen, either with violent, uncaring force or with gentle, attentive grace. He was letting me decide which way I wanted this to go, and there was no third option.

I tried taking a deep breath... and slowly opened myself to him. His facial scales turned pink, while his body shimmered to a bright green. I couldn't talk to him, but I could guess that was either an arrangement for joy or victory. He voiced his approval with a short, rolling purr, and then began to devour my snatch and make me cum until my eyes looked just like Katie's.

He first passed through my spread legs, swiftly turning up to give me one last kiss, letting me taste a little of my own deliciously sweet cum on his tongue. As he pulled himself away, leaving me a little more breathless than before as he trailed licks and more nibbles on my stomach, jumping to my knee and then to my inner thigh. He slowly, so slowly, teased his way down to the core of my quickly returning lust. My lips were swollen from their rough treatment on his tail and my clit was in plain view, my bikini bottom was still plastered to the side, glued by my sticky fluids. He still didn't go inside as he licked my pussy, and rather skimmed the opening. What he wanted was to clean the cum from my skin and graze my prominent clit, making me jump with every touch. He obviously liked playing with me, seeing my own strange reactions to his loving touch. I couldn't decide whether I loved or hated him for it.

Next, he put the crook of his prong around the top of my sensitive clit and used the two ends to open me up to his penetrating breath. I thought I was burning before, but now he was lighting all kinds of new flames and sparks. I wanted to just cram his head onto my cunt and have him eat it like an animal, but I still couldn't move my hands and he apparently wasn't going to let me gather the strength.

With the ends actually tasting my entrance, he started to thunder like a storm, with my clit wrapped on either side by vibrating flesh. I screamed so hard I didn't actually make a sound as he had turned on two industrial strength vibrators to full power on me. I wasn't ready for that, even though he had done it before, and all I saw was white, all I felt was raw euphoria. He wasn't even getting started.

He started pushing into me then, easily passing my moist opening, dragging the rest of his tongue across my everything, pouring his slithering flesh into my depths. His tail reached around and grasped one of my breasts (I can barely register which one at this point) and started playing with my hard tit. His soft fingers twirled around it, pinched it, squeezed my breast, and generally made my already lust-crazed body rise a few more levels in ecstasy. I vaguely noticed then, with all that going on, all of his eyes were once again holding all of my attention. His clawed hands were firmly holding my ass, his scales a living wave of colors that flowed to his staring gaze and demonic tongue.

I'm pretty sure I came when he really drove into me. All of his tongue was cramming itself in me like it was trying to see just how much I could take. Evidently, he thought I could take a lot, because he just kept going. He was still vibrating, his lips now firmly rubbing my clit and wrapped around my pussy as he ate me like only a real monster could. He was pummeling my g-spot, not giving me any moments rest, as I was still cumming hard around him. His squirming thing was pushing all of my walls as it slid in and out, always shoving more in than what he dragged out.

I felt him hit my cervix, like he was hitting a lid that was inside me. He stopped then, just twisting and turning over my pleasure spot, lips slightly vibrating like his tongue on my pleasure button. His tail had switched to my other breast, but was still tugging on the other tit with what looked like a string, connected to one of the six fingers. The rest were acting the same as before, but that one finger kept pulling my tit with that web, making me no less crazy than before.

He went into high gear and did the impossible. He shoved the rest of his tongue inside me. He had curled the end back on itself, so that as he shoved even more of his length, he was instead doubling width. I was more full that I had any right to be. His tongue was not a small thing, and he was still moving inside me like a living animal, except now it was able to push on itself. He was really plunging into me, slamming my deepest parts and stretching my insides like I was fucking a giant sized cock.

I don't know how many times I orgasmed exactly, all I know is that I hadn't actually stopped. He had web strings around both my tits and regulated between massaging one and pulling the other. Sometimes he was pulling both. My legs were around his head, buried underneath his soft mane, and my back was arched at such an angle I was surprised it hadn't snapped.

I stopped being able to focus on anything at all with my eyes, but somehow I could still see gold. I'm pretty sure I was making noise too, but I couldn't hear it. I could still feel though. I think he did something a little painful at one point on my chest, but it was quickly ignored by the new waves of glorious pleasure he was making me feel.

He pulled himself up, standing on two legs again, with me hanging upside down in his gentle but sturdy claws. He slowly pulled out from my ruined pussy, dragging the whole thing out inch by inch, drenched in my cum. He then pulled my ass cheeks apart, gave my clit one last flick, and proceeded to shove that heavily lubed tongue right down my other hole. I felt the shower of cum pour down me as I actually squirted a geyser of my pure delight, and he instantly wrapped his mouth around me, tongue still squirming inside me, and drank me dry. I was no stranger to anal, but that was so fast and slippery that I just lost all control.

I was done after that. He still kept going, plunging into one opening after another, churning my insides, at one point putting one prong in each one. He even used some of the fingers on his tail to really press my g-spot and pinch my clit.

The only problem was I wasn't exactly in the cave anymore. I still kept cumming, I still felt it all, but I couldn't think anymore. I simply... endured. I eventually was left alone and passed out immediately after. He left me as a wet, sloppy mess of a meal that he had eaten to his fill of.

Please don't eat us. I think I'd rather you EAT us for the rest of our lives. Make me cum like that and I'll do whatever you want. I just hope I live long enough for that to happen again. Please happen again.

12