All Comments on 'The Cruise'

by Johnny_H

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SamMcsterSamMcsteralmost 8 years ago
Ship shape

Well done. Steamy and erotic to have the pairs developing in parallel with hints of crossovers on the horizon. Looking forward to reading more.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
I like this story

good writing, nice storyline, thanks for sharing!

-Ahaz

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

Looks like a swap is coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Romance?

Well, I suggested a switch to "Romance" or "Novellas" after your last submission, but this definitely takes your story arc back in the direction of "erotic couplings". I hope you don't lose the romantic facets of the story and characters. Still very sexy though. I'm hooked. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

Fun and interesting story with many options to pursue during the remainder of the cruise. It seemed unrealistic that since Christy and John Sr had been sneaking around instead of being open about their developing relationship, that they would be so accepting of their children's instant sexual relationship. After-all, John and Christy had dated in high school and through college, and certainly the kids would know that - yet the parents still chose some decorum. That's okay, it's a story and it's started with a bang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous