The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gkuncch
gkuncch
4 Followers

Cally pushed John’s head back against the pillows, and smiled on top of him, her dress settled around her waist. She moved off of John, and pulled the rest of his pants off, allowing his cock to be free from the constricting fabric of his underwear. She took it in her hand, and began stroking its hard shaft. She looked him in the eye once more, before looking at his cock and leaning closer to it.

“She’s going to do it!” John thought as her lips kissed the tip of his dick. Her warm wet mouth moved and engulfed his cock. He could feel her tongue massaging the underside of his dick, as she tenderly caressed his balls between her fingers.

“Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!” John gasped, as Cally continued to lick the shaft of his dick, and then continuing to suck on it. He had been given blowjobs before, but never had he remembered it being this good.

“You better not cum yet, big boy, we’re just getting started,” Cally said, coming up for a breath of air while still jerking him off.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t dream of cuming yet!” John breathed. He could feel himself getting weak with pleasure, and he knew it was time for the roles to change.

He touched Cally’s shoulders, and motioned for her to come close to him. He kissed her hard, tasting his pre-cum mixed in with saliva. He rolled on top of her, continuing to kiss her while moving down her neck. He used his hands to pull off her dress, and looked down to see her black lace g-string. He moved his hands down to her panties and could feel the moisture from her pussy coming through.

As her kissed her neck and décolletage, his hands moved stealthy underneath her panties, where he proceeded to touch her pussy. Cally moaned in pleasure, as he sucked on her tits and then blew cold air on her nipples, causing Cally to shiver in ecstasy. He moved down every inch of her body, until he came to her womanhood. He slowly removed her panties, and saw her neatly trimmed mound of hair above her beautiful pussy. He used his tongue to explore every crevice of her vagina, lapping up her sweet juices. Cally’s body shuddered with delight as he worked her clitoris with his tongue. Then John drove her wild by flicking her clitoris with his tongue while sucking her with his mouth, all the while fingering her g-spot. It was a trick he had learned while performing oral sex on his past girlfriends. That was as far as his training had taught him.

As Cally’s moans grew louder, he knew that he was driving her wild. He peaked his head out from between her legs, wanting to take a breath and try something new.

“Cally, do you want to continue?” John felt stupid for asking, “I mean do you want to, well you know, have sex?”

Cally looked at him, as if he committed a mortal sin. “Why’d you stop? It was feeling so good, you idiot!” And she pushed his head back down to her pussy, keeping her hands there until he started licking her vagina again.

“Of course I want to have sex! Why did you think I came here with you? A girl has got to get off to you know!” Cally screamed.

John came up for air, and said, “Well, I have never really done it before. I am still a virgin.”

“What?” Cally said between moans, “You mean you look that good and no girl has ever slept with you? Are you gay or something?””

While keeping his fingers moving between Cally’s legs, John moved up Cally’s body until he could look her in the eyes. “I’m not gay or I wouldn’t be enjoying this, or even doing this for that matter. I just never had the chance before, that’s all.”

“Well, then I guess I will have to show you, now won’t I?” Cally said, her eyes twinkling with the thought of teaching this boy to become a man.

She pulled his hand from her pussy, his fingers still wet with her juices, as she turned him on his back. His cock was as hard as ever, and she stood over his body, straddling him. She lowered herself on top of his thick shaft; their simultaneous moans resonating throughout the room, as her pussy swallowed his member within its tight walls.

“Oh my God, it feels so good,” John panted, as Cally built rhythm as she rode his cock. With his head propped on pillows, John was able to kiss Cally as she worked up and down on his dick. He would kiss her lips, her neck, and her breasts, while he used his hands to touch her face and hair.

He could feel his balls tighten and grow closer to his body, the orgasm was approaching. Cally’s moans grew louder as her hips gyrated and thrashed, as John’s cock penetrated her.

“Cally, I think I am going to cum!” John screamed with pleasure.

”Don’t worry John, I am too. Just cum inside me!” Cally moaned, her breaths growing in speed.

John couldn’t contain it anymore. “UUUUUhhhhhhh!” He groaned, as his cum shot into Cally’s hungry vagina. Cally’s complexion flushed, as she cried out, overtaken by the power of her own orgasm.

Cally laid on John’s chest, his cock still semi-hard within her pussy. Their cheeks and chests were tinged with a scarlet tint, while their bodies glowed with sweat; the smell of sex radiating from them.

“John! John, wake up! You have been lying here all afternoon! You’re going to get burned! Get up!”

John opened his eyes, everything around him a blur, “What?” John felt around feeling the hard plastic beneath him. “Oh my God, where am I? Where’s Cally?”

“What? Who’s Cally?” asked the figure standing in front of him, resembling his mother, “John, you’ve been out here in the sun for the last 3 hours! Get up already. We’re going to miss the beach excursion. I swear! I would have never invited you on this cruise, if I thought you were going to sleep all day. Now get up and pack up your stuff, your brothers and father are waiting for you.”

John got up from the lounge chair on the deck of the cruise ship. He looked around trying to find something he recognized, but then it struck him. He really was on a cruise ship, but he wasn’t here by himself. He was with his family. His heart sank as he realized that it was all a dream, and he picked up his stuff and followed his mother to their family’s stateroom.

*****

As John and his family walked down to the docks of the island, his two younger brothers were arguing about whether there were any monsters on the island. When on the docks, while his parents were trying to figure out which way the beach was, John busied himself by entertaining his brothers with jokes.

Someone bumped into his shoulder, as they walked passed him. He turned around, and was about to cuss at them.

Cally turned to face him, and said “I’m sorry.”

John’s face paled.

“Amanda! Keep up!” yelled her parents. The young woman smiled at John, before she continued to walk away with her parents and little brother.

“Do you know her, John?” said John’s little brother.

“No, Billy. I have no idea who she is.” He smiled to himself, before turning back to his brothers and continuing his joke.

gkuncch
gkuncch
4 Followers
12