The Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for?" she whispered as her hands slid across his chest.

Getting the answer he wanted Carter slowly pulled the strings until he felt the knot let go. Kallie moved her hands to hold the top in place for a moment as she stepped back again. She held one arm over her breasts as she held the top out in front of him, taunting him, then dropped it to the floor. What came from his throat was somewhere between a moan and a sigh as his eyes took in her beauty as she slowly lowered her arm revealing to him for the first time her 36C breasts.

"Now what?" she asked softly.

"I'll show you now what," Carter said as he moved to her, wrapped his arms around her, and lifted her.

Kallie wrapped her legs around his waist as their lips met in a deep passionate kiss. She could feel his growing cock pressing against her as he carried her to the bed. He laid her on the bed and stood to undo his swim trunks, but Kallie was quick enough to beat him to the buttons. Her hands moved quickly and pushed them to the floor, releasing the full length of him directly in front of her eyes. Her hands slid up the back of his legs and over the firm cheeks of his ass before wrapping the fingers of her right hand around the shaft of his manhood. She looked up into his eyes and smiled at the passion building in them. His hands each began massaging her breasts as she started to slowly stroke the length of it. As it grew she found it harder and harder to keep her fingers completely wrapped around him. She licked her lips slowly as her left hand gently caressed his balls.

Carter watched as Kallies tongue slowly extended and slid the length oh his cock. The soft moan from him at the first touch of her tongue brought her eyes to his. They stayed locked in a sultry stare until Carters drifted closed when her lips softly wrapped around his swollen head. Her hand slid from his cock around to massage his butt cheek. He took a slow deep breath as she gradually took the length of him into her hot wet mouth, working her tongue over the underside of his shaft, drawing soft moans from him. His hands moved to her shoulders to steady himself as the pace of her movements increased. She continued to work her magic on him until she felt his sack tighten. His hands moved to her cheeks for a moment, drawing her eyes back to his, before they slipped back to her shoulders. She held his gaze wanting to see the look in his eyes as he realized she wanted him to unload into her mouth, wanting to watch him as he came.

The expression she saw was just as she had hoped for. It was fiery passion mixed with surprise. The look clouded before his eyes drifted closed just before she felt the pulsing of his cock as he shot his load into her. She did the best she could to keep up with shot after shot of his hot seed, but soon realized it was oozing out around his still pulsing member and slowly running down her chin. When she pulled his cock from her mouth she looked up and smiled at him. He was flushed and breathing very heavy. He opened his eyes as she proceeded to lick the remaining come from his shaft before using her finger to wipe up what was on her chin. She licked her finger clean and smiled as he laughed softly. He bent down and kissed her deeply, tasting for the first time his own seed.

"Oh my god" Carter said softly as he stood.

Kallie didn't say anything. She simply smiled up at him with that amazing smile of hers then slid back on the bed with one leg bent and bent her finger to him in the age old "come here" motion.

Carter stood for a moment looking at her, admiring the goddess before him before moving. He knelt on the bed, straddling her extended leg. He bent down and began a slow lick that started just at the top of her bikini bottom and moved up her body, stopping momentarily to give a little tug on her belly button charm. The lick continued up her sternum and teasingly between her breasts, not stopping to give them the attention they obviously craved. He continued over her collarbone to her neck, to her jaw and finally stopping in another passionate kiss. As their lips met, his hand found her breast, cupping it and playing with the rock hard nipple at its peak. He broke their kiss and looked into her eyes for a moment. Without saying a word he bent down, kissed her cheek and moved slowly to her ear. His tongue did a little circle around the outside of it before he gave her lobe a little nibble.

"Your turn," he whispered then shifted his weight as she wrapped her legs around him.

Carter retraced his earlier path, this time mixing in kisses and little nibbles along the way. This time he also stopped at her breasts, licking slowly around a nipple before sucking it tenderly into his mouth then flicking it with his tongue. He continued, doing the same to her other breast before slowly moving down the gentle curve of her tummy again pausing at her piercing, his hands following close behind. He sat up on his knees as his fingers hooked the sides of her bikini bottom. He paused for a moment and looked up at Kallie, making sure this was what she really wanted. The look in her eyes told him everything. She wanted it and proved it by lifting her hips enough for him to slide the last bit of clothing either of them had on down.

He watched as the remainder of her beautiful body was revealed to him and felt his body instantly begin to react. He leaned back over her, resuming his attention to her body where he had left off. He slowly licked and kissed his way down her tummy over the bare skin stopping and looking up at Kallie. He caught the pleading look in her eyes and knew what she wanted. Carter slowly moved his hand to spread the soft outer lips of her pussy. He lowered his head and blew softly on it, drawing a deep moan from her. He smiled devilishly before he lowered his lips to meet her already engorged clit. He kissed it softly. He got the encouragement he wanted from her by her wrapping her legs around him, pulling him into her.

He sucked her clit into his lips, flicking it with his tongue, each flick bringing a little jerk in her legs. He released her and slowly slid his tongue down the slit of her sex before slipping it into her hot pussy. He moaned softly as the taste and the heat made his own body react a little more. He could not help but notice Kallies breathing change also and looked up. Her eyes were closed, her head pushing harder into the pillow and hands were kneading her breasts as her fingers pinched her nipples. He slipped a finger into her as he went back to her clit. Her breathing changed again. When he slipped another finger into her he felt her inner muscles clamp down on them. He moved his fingers in and out of her, slowly at first and with increasing speed and intensity.

As the passion in Kallies moans grew he moved his tongue to his fingers, slipping it into her. He wanted to taste her as she had tasted him. He didn't have to wait long as soon he had her juices running over his tongue. Carter did all he could not to lose a drop. He shifted his weight slightly and smiled when Kallies hands came to him, running her fingers through his hair. He looked up into her eyes and they both laughed lightly. Carter quickly moved up, laying next to her on his elbow and kissed her. She broke their kiss and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Oh my god," was all Kallie said before her hands started to gently caress their way down his body.

"Now what do we do?" Carter whispered.

His question had more than one meaning and one of them was answered when Kallie gently wrapped her hand around his hardening cock and stroked it lightly. Her eyes locked into his and used her body weight to push him back onto the bed. Her hand never let go of his cock and her eyes never let go of his as he moved, lying on his back. She straddled his hips, hovering her pussy over the tip of him. The look in his eyes told her what she needed to know. She slowly moved her hand and lowered herself onto him. She paused for a moment when she had his manhood fully engulfed inside her, allowing her body to adjust to the size of him and wanting to make the moment last as long as she could.

Kallie closed her eyes softly as she started to move. Carter's hands slid up her legs, resting on her hips, encouraging each thrust she made. He slowly moved his hands up her body, pausing to feel the muscles of her tummy contract with each movement. He then cupped a breast in each hand, caressing them. Kallie's hands covered his encouraging him to be more aggressive. He complied with her wishes. Carter soon felt the pressure of sweet release building in him and was not sure what to do.

"Cum for me," Kallie whispered. "I want to feel it," she said as her hands moved to his chest

"Yes," was his simple reply as his hands moved back to her hips.

Her words caused the wave to crash through his body giving him the release they both wanted. Carter felt Kallie's body tremble as her orgasm matched his. He felt her muscles tighten around him, milking every drop from him before collapsing onto him, two bodies in a sweating, panting heap.

When they caught their breath, she moved slightly, to kiss him. When their lips met it was in a deep passionate kiss, not one of urgency but one of comfort. Carter slowly brushed her long blonde hair from her cheek and looked into her eyes. Words were not needed for either of them as their eyes said it all. They smiled at each other, kissed again and Kallie rested her head on Carters chest. He felt her give a deep sigh and could tell she had drifted off. His eyes were starting to close when he noticed the clock beside the bed.

"Babe, I'd love to stay like this but..." he said softly waking her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Seeing his eyes look at the clock hers drifted that way too. "Shit," was all she said. They slowly moved, neither wanting to give it up. They helped each other redress and kissed again before heading out the door, Kallie leading the way slowly to make sure the hall was empty.

They found the same chairs still open pool side and ordered drinks as they got situated again. They took chairs next to each other and had them set so their fingers were touching with out it being to obvious. Carter soon realized the rest of the trip was going to be a challenge. The simple touch of her hand was all he needed to know what he wanted.

12