My Cruise from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the guest had left, we succeeded in having sex in every room of her condo. Whether it was me eating her out, or her giving me a blow job, or me banging her on a table. The most exciting sex was on the patio table where I lubed her anal hole with some jello shots. I don't know it jello shots are a good lube or not, but it was used that way. I don't even know what flavors I used, but I gave her ass a good pounding blowing my load deep inside of her. I'm sure there were some people watching us; we were naked as a jaybird and making plenty of noise. We finally staggered into her bedroom after the patio session and we flopped onto her bed. She had a wash cloth with her and rolled down to my cock. She wiped it clean and started to suck on it. Surprisingly it got hard again, I'm not sure how because I was pretty fucked up and fucked out.

She mounted me and rode me cowgirl style. She was bouncing on top of me when suddenly, she toppled off me onto my side of the bed. She had passed out cold. I pulled up the covers over us and I don't think either of us moved until late the next morning.

August was another good month for us. We went to Niagara Falls for her birthday and had a great time. The falls were spectacular and so was the sex. There was nothing like getting a blow job in front of your hotel window looking out at the falls. One odd thing that happened had to do with the fact that she is afraid of spiders. She spotted a black thing on the ceiling that was moving. So, I got some toilet paper and reach up to grab the spider. I missed and the damn thing dropped down on the bed next to her. She did a one and a half gainer off the bed onto the floor. I dropped down on the bed and reached to grab that fucking spider and just as I grabbed it she smacked the back of my hand with her sandal. Not once or twice, but three fucking times, before I hollered at her to stop. It was kind of comical until my hand started to really hurt. Yes, I got the spider and flushed it down the toilet.

The spider episode took care of our rest period and we took a cab to the Skylon Tower. Some quick facts about the tower. Construction started in May of 1964 and was open to the public in October of 1965. It cost 7 million to construct. It seats 276 people in the restaurant. The restaurant revolves around once an hour. You get a great view of the falls, plus the rest of the city. The tower is 520 feet high from street level. The one thing that struck me odd was spiders. Yes, back to those damn spiders again. They are all over the windows outside of the restaurant at a height of 520 feet. How did they get there? It would be a hell of a walk up if they did not take the elevator.

We got back to our hotel room and as soon as I got the door open, she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the room. She just about ripped my clothes off me and tossed me on the bed. She then stripped her clothes off and crawled up the bed stopping at my cock.

She licked and sucked my cock and played with my balls. She had my cock so fucking hard, I thought for sure it was going to be burst right through my skin. She attacked my meatus hole with her tongue with such ferocity; I thought she was going to lick my nuts from the insides. It wasn't long and I could feel my nuts starting to tighten up.

"Tina, honey I am about to cum," I gasped.

She just sucked on my penis harder causing me to explode in her mouth, leaving a white deposit. She gobbled it all up not letting any go to waste.

She moved up to my face and gave me a big kiss passing some of my white liquid back to me, which I swallowed.

"I just gave you a snowball," she giggled.

I just grunted.

"How did that feel?" She cooed.

I just moaned some more and kissed her back. Our kisses became more passionate. Our tongues began to caress the others lovingly. My hand was on her breast rubbing and tweaking her erect nipple. I slowly started to kiss her slender neck. I begin to work my way down to her breast. I gently sucked and nibbled on her nipple.

"Oh, yes suck on my nipple harder," she purred.

My hand was now lightly stroking her thigh and her smooth pussy lips. I spread her lips and inserted a finger. She was ready. Her pussy was soaking wet. My fingers slowly invaded her pussy. I could feel her love juices coat my finger. I moved my finger up toward her clitoris. I started to stroke her little jewel.

Her breathing was getting heavier and faster, until finally she gave a groan and a gasp and locked her legs together, as her orgasm began to sweep over her body. I gradually kissed my way down from her breast to her pussy, kissing her stomach and belly button. I started to nuzzle her slippery wet pussy lips. She spread her legs wide to give me full access to her love hole. I gently started to probe her pussy with my tongue. I pushed my tongue inside as far as I could, and then out and up to her clit. I licked and sucked on her engorged clitoris.

She was squirming and moving in harmony with my tongue action on her pussy. Suddenly, she gave a loud gasp and locked her legs around my head. She was having a very intense orgasm, covering my lower face with her sweet love juices. When I got free, I looked up at her, with her love juices dripping off my chin.

"OH MY GOD, I am sorry, I should have told you that I sometimes squirt when I get over excited."

I rolled her over so she was on top and she impaled herself my cock driving it deep into her pussy. She started to rock away and I can feel her pussy as it gripped my cock. She rode me hard and it wasn't long, before I gave a loud groan, and blasted my load into her womb. We laid there together in each other's arms until sleep over took us.

Chapter Four

Over Labor Day, we planned a quick trip to Florida. We went to Orlando with her two sons and their girlfriends. We didn't do a whole lot. We messed around in Orlando for two days and then we went to Vero Beach for a couple of days before going back to the Orlando Airport for the trip home. The odd thing was that as well as our sex life had been for the last two months, we never had any sex while in Florida. I think that was the beginning of the sexual demise in our relationship.

We had still been living in her condo and when we got back we started to make the move over to my condo that I inherited from Mom. The painters had finished up the end of August.

The appliances and carpet were to be scheduled for the second week of September. It took almost the whole month to make the full move and get all the stuff we want. The condo was just under 2000 square feet, with a full basement. Thank God for the full basement. I could not believe the amount of junk the two of us had, plus all the stuff left there from mom.

A cooling down period came into effect. She got sick with a kidney stone, which was very painful. It seemed to take her almost a month to recover. Of course, we obliviously had no sex over that period. I never had a kidney stone, but observing her and talking with others who had them, I guess they are very painful.

Things continue to trail off after that, I'm not sure why! It might have been the move into a different condo, or the fact even though she had been married three times, but she never had just lived with a man out of wedlock. Or it could be a combination of being sick and moving into a new condo which she didn't control. Anyway, she seemed distant and less affectionate.

December was a better month. For one my birthday was in December and we went to a casino for the weekend. I did get some sex on my birthday, but she drank a lot of wine and she was wasted. The sex wasn't as good as the sex we had in June. Don't get me wrong, getting your nuts off in a hot pussy is always great, but something was lacking, hard to put a finger on it.

New Year's Eve, we had a party at the condo with some of her friends and family and some of my family. Tina got into a drinking contest with my granddaughter who was twenty-two.

It was funny to watch them drink down wine. It seemed that Ellen drank two and half bottles of wine to Tina's one and a half. Guess what? Yes, you guess it, Tina was sick all night, complaining that she felt like throwing up.

Things didn't change much for the next couple of months. In mid-February, we took a weeks' vacation to St Pete's beach in Florida. We stayed at the Grand Plaza hotel right on the beach. It was supposed to be a recharging our batteries and relationship. The batteries got recharged and the relationship seemed good for this week.

We got into the airport around noon and got our luggage. I rented car from Alamo car rental and they gave us a map of St. Pete. We got to our hotel around 2:00 pm. Our room was on the eight-floor facing the beach and the beautiful blue ocean. We unpacked and changed clothes. We spent an hour walking around the hotel to scope it out. We spent the next few days sightseeing and doing things with her friend Jan and her boyfriend Dick. We also spent time enjoying the beach. I brought with me binoculars to search the beach for hard bodies. Let me tell you there were some hot young hard body girls in some skimpy bikinis all over the beach. We had a spectacular view from our room of the sun setting. The weather was great and warm for me averaging 75 degrees almost every day, but Tina would have liked it warmer, like in the low 80's.

After a day of sunning ourselves at the beach, we took a nice afternoon nap. We had reservations at the hotel's Spinners Rooftop revolving restaurant. Spinners was comparable to the Skylon at Niagara Falls. It revolves 360 degrees in an hour and gives a very nice view of the beach and ocean.

What a great place to watch the sunset, the restaurant was twelve stories high and slowly revolves completely around in one hour. After dinner we took a nice walk on the beach splashing in the waves. We finished our walk and stopped at the outdoor bar to have a nightcap and listen to some live music. It was close to midnight, before we left the bar to go to our room.

We both were feeling no pain. Tina went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I turned the lights out and opened the door to the balcony and looked out at the beautiful view. It was so nice and peaceful out there, with the fresh warm ocean air lightly blowing in my face. A full moon was starting its ascent over the ocean, bathing the area in silver moonlight.

I heard the shower stop, she must have just taken a quick rinse. She came out wearing a robe. I needed to go, so I went into the bathroom to relieve myself and took a quick rinse in the shower. My pajama shorts and a tee-shirt hung on the bathroom door and I put those on. I came out and Tina was standing on the balcony. She must have heard me, because she turned and took a couple of steps into the doorway. She smiled as she dropped her robe.

She was standing there in the glow of the moonlight completely naked. Her almost shoulder length blond hair was blowing lightly in the breeze. Her green eyes just seem to glow. Her breasts are beautiful with just a little sag in them. Her areolas are nice in size, with her nipples standing at attention. When I looked at her face, my expression must have signaled the effect she was having on me.

"So, you approve," she said softly.

"I approve. You look so...so beautiful," I gasped

"I'm yours... all yours," she whispered.

I came forward and she wrapped her arms around my neck, her lips on mine, her tongue meeting mine, retreating, advancing with mine. My hands went to her breasts. She moaned into my mouth as I cradled the full, firm flesh, her nipples growing harder against my palms. She moved her mouth to my cheek, my neck, and her fingers began working on pulling my tee-shirt over my head. With my help, she pulled the tee-shirt up, over my head tossing it aside.

She inhaled deeply as my bare chest came into view. "Oh, Tom, you're so... so muscular," she said softly.

Before moving to remove my shorts, her fingers paused for a second to stroke the bulge my cock was making in my shorts, she had a big smile on her face. She didn't need my help on my shorts, as she tugged them over my stiff cock and let them drop to the floor.

"Oh, Tom," she gasped as my hard cock popped out.

"So, you approve," I laughed.

With a giggle, she stroked my cock, while I stepped out of my shorts. We kissed passionately as we walked over to the bed. Lying next to each other, she pressed herself into me, kissing my ear, my neck, rolling her breasts against my chest. I turned my head to kiss her mouth. Slowly I could feel her tongue work its way into my mouth. I open my mouth to let her have access and our tongues passionately begin to dance together.

My hands were busy roaming over her large soft breasts. I commenced to tweak her nipples, which were hard and big. She was softly moaning into my mouth, while her excitement started to heat up.

She began to kiss her way down my neck to my nipple, which she licked and sucked on. Her hand was around my cock, softly stroking it.

She looked at me seductively, "Would you like me to suck it?"

I just groaned.

Tina kissed her way down past my stomach to my cock, where she licked the head of my cock with her soft wet tongue. She took my cock into her mouth and slowly sucked on my cock head. Then she started on my shaft, coating it with her saliva. When she had it lubed up, she inhaled it fully inside of her mouth until her nose was buried in my pubic hairs. She proceeded to give me the best blow job that I can ever remember. Three times she got me close to blowing, before letting me cool down each time. Finally, I stopped her, I did not want to end this that quick. If I blow a nut I'm probably done for a while.

I pull her back up to me and we kissed deeply with some tongue action. We continue to kiss passionately for a few minutes. Then it was my turn I kissed her softly on her tender neck. I kissed my way down to her soft breasts. I kissed and sucked on both of her nipples. Her nipples are extremely sensitive and they were hard and firm in my mouth. I suck on one and then the other one.

My hand was busy stroking her stomach, and then her thighs. I could feel her start to tighten up in pleasure when my hand started to rub her outer lips. I could feel some of her sex juice starting to leak out of her pussy.

I slowly opened her outer lips and began to massage her pussy. My fingers located her clitoris and I started to rub and squeeze it. Her clitoris started to swell from her enjoyment and she was creating plenty of moisture. I slowly worked a couple of fingers into her pussy, while my lips were locked down on her nipple. I coated my fingers with her love juices. I began to finger fucked her love canal. I extracted my fingers and started to rub her anal bud hole. She gasped out loud.

Slowly I invaded her back door, embedding my ring finger inside of her hot rose bud hole. I started to finger fuck her anal hole, while my thumb rubbed her clit and my index finger and middle finger were buried inside of her pussy. I had her squirming until she began to gasp for air as she had a large orgasm. I removed my hand from her throbbing sex holes and moved up on top of her.

"I need you inside of me now! Fuck me as hard as you can," she panted, as she guided my cock into her wet hot pussy.

We fucked hard. She met my every thrust, with her own thrust. After what seemed like an hour, although I am sure it wasn't, I began to tire. I rolled off her and she climbed on top of me, inserting my cock back inside of her hot pussy. She rode me cow girl style. It seemed like we fucked for a while, when I pushed her off me. I turned her over and I fucked her dog style. I could feel my cock start to tingle with my impending climax and then that fantastic feeling shot through me as I shot my load of cum deep inside of her aroused pussy.

We both collapsed into a heap next to each other and let sleep overcome us.

Chapter Five

I thought that things would pick up in our relationship after the good time we had in Florida. But, just the opposite seemed to happen. She started to get a little more distant and our sex life just seemed to stop.

I tried to talk with her about it, but she said that things were ok with her. But there were always little things at night. She had a pad she heated in the microwave. She would then place on the area that hurt, such as her leg, arm, or stomach. It got to the point I just stopped trying. I swear to God I thought she was cheating on me. I spent a few weeks in surveillance mode and but nothing out of the ordinary happened.

During the month of March, she got into planning a cruise for October. She got her two sons' and their girlfriends to go, along with another couple. It would be an eight-day cruise leaving Fort Lauderdale Florida. We would fly out on a Friday spend the night in Fort Lauderdale, board the ship the next day.

We coasted along for the next couple of months, in more of a brother-sister relationship, rather than boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Then in July she had a major fallout with her most trusted son Mark Jr. He bailed from the cruise, leaving us with six in our party. They did heal their riff somewhat, but the damage was done and it was hard to reverse.

The fallout caused her a lot of stress and she didn't eat well. When she did eat, it caused her to feel nauseated. We struggled through those hot days of August and before I knew it, it was Labor Day weekend. The cruise was just less than a month away.

She had been planning this cruise since March. I had never been on a cruise, but Tina had been on many. She was an old hand at planning cruises and where to go and what to see. Also, what to do while you're on the ship. She was a platinum member of the cruise line club. Supposedly, she got different types of perks, VIP boarding and so forth.

We spent the month of September picking and choosing just what to bring on the cruise. She went through my stuff four damn times before I got the OK.

Finally, D-day arrived and we boarded Delta Airlines with the rest of our party for the trip to Florida. The flight was good and all our luggage arrived safety in Fort Lauderdale. We had dinner together at the hotel restaurant and later we all went into the lounge. And that was when disaster struck.

We were sitting at a table in the lounge. Guys on one side, girls were seated across from their guy. Tina and I were at the end two chairs, when a guy that I had never seen before pulled up a chair at the end of the table next Tina.

She leaped up and gave the guy a hug and a kiss. Which he responded to, causing my eyebrows ratchet up a couple of notches.

"Wes, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm spending the night here in the hotel and then I board the Splendor Cruise ship tomorrow for an eight-day cruise," he replied.

"Really, that's the same ship we are on," she exclaimed.

For some reason she never introduced me to Wes and soon, I'm the forgotten son, while the two of them carry on a conversation with each other. I sort of listen in, I had nothing else to do. But somehow this whole scenario just smelled rotten. They were talking with each other like they don't have a care in the world, ignoring me completely.

"Well, it's getting late and I'm going to bed. Are you coming up with me Tina?" I asked.

She just shook her head no and continued to talk with Wes.

Well isn't this just lovely I thought to myself.

This had all the makings of a bad trip. I said goodnight to the rest of our party. I took the elevator to our floor and opened the room door. I have sleep apnea and have a CPAP machine. I got into bed, hooked up my breathing hose and nose pillows and went to sleep.

Around 5:00 am., she staggered into the room and got her pajamas off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. Why would she be taking a shower now? She finished up in the bathroom and returned to the bedroom. She got into bed and was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. All this time I was playing possum.