My Cruise from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there for an hour before finally, I could not take it anymore and got up. I walked into the bathroom and her clothes were there in a pile. I pulled her panties out and gave them a sniff. Ugg they smelled like semen. Come on every guy should know what semen smelled like, if you have ever had any type of sex with a woman, you will ultimately know that smell.

Damn, that rotten bitch spent most of the night with Wes having sex. Now what the am I supposed to do? If I was smart, I would pack my bags and take the first available plane home. But no, this dummy here carried on with the planned cruise.

I threw her soiled panties in the trash, maybe she might get the drift that I was not a happy camper. I shaved, showered, and got dressed. Quickly I repacked my carry on with my stuff. Before leaving I grabbed my cruise packet and passport out of her carryon bag. I then grabbed both of my bags and left.

I arrived around 7:00 am. at the hotel restaurant for breakfast. I had time to kill, so I sat in the back and had breakfast and memorized the local paper. When I finished that somebody left the USA today and I grabbed that and proceeded to read it from cover to cover. I managed to kill a couple of hours doing that.

Just as I finished, the other party members except Tina came in for breakfast. They didn't see me, because I was buried behind the newspaper. After they finished and left, I got the hell out of there and took a taxi to the ship.

I had an hour to go before I could board the ship. While I was standing there, the damn luggage porter kept trying to take my bags. He and a couple different guys kept coming over to get my bags and I would politely tell him no. Finally, I blew up.

"Get the fuck away from me, I will take care of my own damn bags. If you send any more of your illiterate helpers over here, I will throw them in the damn ocean. You buttheads are here in our country and you should be able to speak some English for Christ sakes, instead of gibbering away in Spanish, which nobody can understand," I bellowed.

I guess you can see that I was pissed and he happened to be there and caught both barrels of my anger. Afterwards I felt bad for yelling at the poor guy, he was just doing his job. After I cooled down, I walked over to the guy I hollered at and I handed him a twenty. He just smiled and pocketed the twenty and went about his business.

Finally, I made my way into the terminal, got my picture taken and receive my sign and sail card. That card was just like using a credit card. After showing my passport and sail card, I could board the ship. As my luck would have it the suite was not quite ready. I gave the cabin attendant a ten spot and she let me store my luggage in the closet. I left the suite and walked around the ship, stopping at a buffet to get something to eat.

I explored the ship some more, ending up towards the top looking out over the gangway. The ship was supposed to leave at 4:00 pm. At 2:00pm., Tina and Wes were coming up the gangway like a couple. He was pulling her big suitcase and she was pulling both of their carryon suitcases.

Shit I thought to myself, I wonder if there is still time for me to exit the ship and go to the airport.

At 4:00 pm., with very little fanfare the ship left the dock and headed out to sea. Somehow, I expected a big celebration with confetti flying all over the place and a marching band playing music. I guess it showed just how much I know about going on a cruise. In the center of the ship by the main swimming pool they did make some type of celebration with some confetti flying over and into the pool. Big deal!!

I managed to keep out of Tina's way for a while, but I had to change for dinner and she was in the room.

"Where you this afternoon? You weren't there to help me pull my luggage up the gangway. I had to struggle with them by myself," she snapped.

"Sorry, but I was sort of disturbed by your actions last night,"

"What do you mean by that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Wes and I are just friends, nothing more,"

Ya right, your soiled panties smelled like real close friends to me.

"Don't bother me while I put my makeup on. Get dressed for dinner we have a dining room time of 8:15 pm." With that she stalked into the bathroom closing the door. I quickly changed and left the room.

I strolled around the ship for a bit to cool down. I got to the dining room at 8:15 pm. There was a large crowd waiting to enter the dining room and I was at the back. When I finally entered the dining room, what do I see? Wes. He was holding the chair for Tina to sit down on and then the bastard took the chair next to her that should be mine. There were no more chairs available at the table. I had thoughts of making a big scene, but I wasn't sure how the ship's personal would handle it and if I would get some repercussions for my action.

And that was just how the whole damn trip seemed to go. I was the forgotten person on the cruise. She and Wes were a couple the whole time. The next day I ran into her son Pete.

"What's up with you and mom?" he asked.

"Obviously she has replaced me with Wes," I replied.

"Shit man, I don't know what to say. Damn, I couldn't believe what she did the first night, having Wes sit at our table. I saw you walking toward our table and then turn around and leave, when you saw what was happening. Have you talked with her? Do you want me to talk with her?"

No, I have not talked with her, but I'm sure that we will be having a conversation about her actions soon,"

"Well don't give up hope and I will have a talk with her. Don't let her actions spoil your cruise. I let you know what I find out,"

"OK"

I liked Pete, he was kind of 50's-60's type of hippie. He had curly hair, like it was in a perm all the time, he smoked dope often and he liked his booze.

Yet he was extremely intelligent. He had two master degrees and worked in Ford's upper management division.

But, I didn't really give a damn if he talked with his mother? No, I didn't.

Chapter Six

When she did the paperwork setting up the sign and sail card, she used my American Express credit card for both of us. After her escapade with Wes at the hotel and ship restaurant, I went down to the customer service desk and had them remove my credit card and set the sign and sail up as a cash only account. I was told that I could put a cash balance on the card and when it was almost depleted, I would need to put more cash on the card to use it. This would stop her from running up a large amount on my credit card.

Ah, there is more than one way to skin a slut.

Finally, the next morning after my talk with Pete, Tina and I had a discussion in the cabin. She has pretty much been Wes's girl for the first couple days of the cruise. I was in the room changing into my bathing suit, when she walked in.

"What did you do to our sign and sail card?" She asked.

"I changed them to cash only," I replied.

"Why would you do that?"

"So, you can't run up a big bill entertaining Wes."

"You bastard how could you think I would do something like that."

"Easy you're not here with me, you're with him. What happened, did you try using it for something?" I asked.

"Yes, I tried to do some bookings at the spa for Wes and me. I tried using the card, but it didn't have your credit card on it and very little cash credit was on it. You're a dick head for embarrassing me like that. Our deal was that I paid for the cruise, air fare and hotel room. You were to cover all the onboard ship expenses," she stated.

"Well, now that you're with Wes and not with me, that changed our agreement. I guess you either should put your credit card on your sign and sail card, or let Wes pay for all your expenses," I sniped.

You're becoming the worst cabin mate I ever had on a cruise," she spat.

"How the hell would you know? You have not let Wes out of your damn sight. You are spending all your time with him and none with me. For Christ sakes, you haven't let me touch you since our trip to Florida and the first night you see Wes, you screw his brains out and have been for the last couple of days. Some fucking cruise for me. I knew I should have bailed Friday night," I exploded.

I was pissed, and she knew it. But she came right back at me, saying something that just stunned me.

"I am a big girl and I can and will do what I want. We are not exclusive and you don't own me," she snarled.

"What!!! We have been living together for over a year. Does that not mean that we are exclusive?" I snapped.

"No, exclusive means being engaged or married, which we are neither," she sneered.

I paused for a moment just looking at her, probably with an amazed look on my face. I needed to refocus on my thoughts for a second or two.

"So, by your definition, I can go out to the pool and pick up any woman I want to and bring her back here and bang her brains out?"

"No, nobody but us in this room. It is our haven. If you are so lucky, then take her back to her room."

I just let out a big sigh, I think she just threw up a brick wall at me. I needed to rethink the situation over. I had thoughts of trying to salvage our relationship, but her actions and words have sunk us.

Why the hell did put myself into this position?

"If all you want is some sex, why don't we strip naked and I will take care of your little thingie," she grinned.

"I would not put my so called little thingie inside that slutty pussy of yours for all the tea in China. I have no idea where Wes's cock has been and what type of disease he might have. There was no way that I'm risking my health, for a lousy piece of ass from you."

"Well don't say that I didn't offer. Go ahead and do whatever floats your boat. I going to take a shower, change into clean clothes and then Wes and I are going on shore."

With that she went into the bathroom to shower. I left the cabin and that was the way the cruise went. No, I didn't go out and fuck a bunch of women. I did have some offers, but politely refused them. The only good thing that happen on the cruise was the gambling.

I spent a lot of time at the casino. I had nothing else to occupy my time. I won a five hundred dollars on the slot machines the first night, but after that it was all downhill. I must have dumped around ten thousand at playing craps or blackjack. They make it so easy to use you ATM card to get cash. Finally, on the last night, I was playing blackjack and I was down to my last fifty bucks. I put twenty-five on the bet and twenty-five on what was called the lucky ladies. Twenty-five was the most that you can bet on the lucky ladies.

To get the lucky ladies you must have two queens of heart dealt to you. It paid 250 to one. If the dealer had 21 dealt to him then you win a thousand to one, max of 25 thousand. Which happened to me. I recouped my losses and won just over twelve thousand.

Finally, the cruise ship arrived back in Fort Lauderdale and I had just finished packing my luggage for the trip home. I was standing by the gangway to get off the ship when Tina walked up.

"Where's your luggage?" I asked.

"Tom, Wes and I are staying aboard ship and we are going back out for another cruise. Wes's cabin was available for us to stay in. I will be back in a week," she stated.

I gave her a pissed off look and just nodded my head. I handed her an envelope with two thousand dollars in it. "Here, this will cover my share of the cruise. You will have to cover all your own expenses," I said.

I would not give her the satisfaction of seeing the tears in my eyes. I hailed a cab and told the driver to take me to the airport. At the airport, I stayed away from the group, until it was time to board. On the plane Pete's seat was in front of mine.

Where's my mother?" He asked.

"She and Wes are going back out on another cruise."

"Ah, man that sucks, I am really sorry how she treated you. What are going to do now?"

"Well, we are not married, so I can't really burn the bitch. I guess all I can do is kick her out of my condo."

When I got back to the condo, I called a bunch of my friends and told them to meet me tomorrow at the restaurant where we have coffee. I will need some help to carrying out my plan. At our Monday coffee meeting, I filled them in on my plan. The plan was to get together on Thursday and move all her shit out.

I would rent a storage unit to put her stuff in. On Monday, I stopped at the appliance store and got a new washer and dryer. Then on to the furniture store to replace the stuff that was her's that I was moving out.

It was a job moving her stuff out, but we managed. Christ, she has 60 boxes of shoes. Who in God's name has that many shoes. Her trail blazer was in my garage, so I filled it up with all her clothes that were in the closet. It was so full you couldn't see out of the back windows. Damn some of her clothes still had the price tags on them. I dropped the trail blazer off to her son Mark Jr's home and filled him in on what had happened.

"I had all the locks change at my condo. Tina was welcomed to come and look the condo over for anything that was her's that I missed and she still wanted. But, Mark you must come with her," I told him as I gave him a key to the storage unit

A couple of weeks later she did come and looked the condo over for anything she wanted that was hers. She hinted about us getting back together, which I shot down quickly. The odd thing was that she never apologized for her actions. I don't know if she and Wes are still together, or just what they are doing if anything. I just don't give a rat's ass about her or her actions anymore.

If there was a burn the bitch consequence, it was the following. I was in the supermarket getting my monthly allotment of groceries, when I ran into Penny. Penny was the only name that I knew her by, I didn't know that her real first name was Priscilla. And I didn't know that her ex-husband was Wes. Any way this how it unfolded.

"Hi, Tom, how are you? Sorry to hear about the cruise and you and Tina breaking up," she said.

"Hi Penny, yes I am fine, thanks for asking. It was my cruise from hell and Tina's actions with an old boyfriend was the cause of our break up. Her old boyfriend Wes showed up Friday night at the hotel and she spent most of that night with him and whole cruise with him. Matter of fact she went right back out with him on the same ship for another cruise," I said.

"Wes, my Wes, I mean my ex-husband Wes!" she exclaimed.

"I don't know about that, let me describe him to you," I said.

"That's him alright," she snapped.

"You know that she had been dating Wes for a couple of years before I showed up on the scene. She told me about a 4th of July party, where Wes was there and they spent the night together, while Wes ex-wife Priscilla was looking for him," I told her.

"My real first name is Priscilla, but everyone calls me Penny. I think it's time that I have a serious talk with Tina and inform her that she's no longer welcome with my family. She thinks that she's a second grandma to my children's kids. I think it's time to put a stop to that. Thank you for the information."

As for Tina, she moved back into her condo. I would see her occasionally, but tried to make sure that I avoided her if possible. Sometimes we did talk briefly and she told me she went back to leading a lonely life style, like she was before we met. I guess Wes is out, unless she is being deceitful to me. She asked what I was doing, but I didn't tell anything about me, it wasn't any of her business. She did finally apologize to me.

"Tom, I am very sorry for what I did to you on the cruise. I am not sure why I acted like I did. I hope that sometime in the future you will find it in your heart to forgive me for my actions. But you did get back at me by telling Priscilla about Wes and me. Now I am banned from her family and grandchildren. That hurt me more than anything that you could have done to me," she cried.

"Just answer me a couple of question. For the past several months before the cruise, were you seeing Wes? Also, was that just a chance meeting at the hotel Friday night before we left, or was it a setup?" I asked.

She just hung her head in shame and said nothing.

"Just as I figured, Good bye Tina," I said.

I didn't let her actions discourage me. I went back to the dating sites. There are plenty of fish still in the pond. I dated plenty of women and got enough sex to satisfy me. I just made sure that the women I dated didn't have any ghosts in their past that could come back and haunt me.

The End