All Comments on 'The Cruise Singer Pt. 01'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent...excellent...excellent

Can't wait for the yummiest part to begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story.

Interesting switch. Cruise ships bring out a lot of people. Good to enjoy the moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting start

I enjoyed it, Thanks. Looking forward to more to see how it all turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Cruise Singer....

A great story. It's something I have fantasized about with my wife with another woman. We have not had sex in several years, but I have always suspected my wife is bi. She has a dear friend that lives 6 hours away that she tries to visit once or twice a year for the last ten years. Each time when she returns home she has to go to her doctor with a urinery infection. Am I missing something here? If there's a lesbian affair going on here I would like to be involved.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What kind of idiot is this protagonist? His wife has a benign uterine tumor that your gynecologist won't remove? What kind of country and an age is that? Ridiculous! And he lets her have sex with a strange woman? After 35 years of marriage and she lets him hang in the air for the last few years without sex and physical closeness, but with the strange woman she suddenly becomes horny? Just ridiculous! He should have disposed of this woman long ago. You want to tell us a story that is all about swapping and not about real love! How can she claim that she loves him but has done nothing for it for years? Love has nothing to do with approving new sex partners for the partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES