The Cruise Singer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I partly wanted it to be a disaster with Amanda running back into my arms, never to think about it again. On the other hand, I was hoping for success and that her libido would be rejuvenated and our love life rekindled. The third possibility I tried to keep as far back in the deep recesses of my mind as I could. That she would prefer being with another woman and leave me after all these years. Not something I would enjoy at all. But this was her 'coming out' so to speak and if I didn't give my blessings and keep it all out in the open, she might go behind my back which would hurt almost as bad as her leaving me.

We just had to wait and see.

Amanda kept me awake with her nervousness. Finally I decided to take my camera and hit the streets rather than have her ask me how she looked for the fiftieth time. On my way out, I spotted Monique walking through the lobby. We greeted each other and I told her what room we were in. She looked delicious in a green dress with matching shoes. The dress showed more cleavage than the blue one she wore on the first day of our cruise. I tried not to focus on her breasts but she caught me glancing down at them.

"Monsieur Jay, do you like what you see?"

I blushed, "Yes, I do. I think my wife is one lucky lady."

"Hmmmm, maybe if I persuade her, you would join us, no?"

"That would be up to her. You two have fun and don't worry about me, okay?"

With a sly smile she replied, "Ah, monsieur Jay, we will have fun, you can count on that. Your wife is a very desirable woman. I'm surprised you trust me with her."

"I trust my wife that's what counts. I'd rather know what's going on than be surprised. You two enjoy yourselves and please bring her back with a smile on her face." I winked.

She laughed, "Oh monsieur Jay, believe me, she will be smiling from ear to ear. Enjoy your day and we may see you tonight or maybe tomorrow. À plus tard."

"Thank you, good bye."

With that, I walked out into the streets of Paris, alone.

12