All Comments on 'The Crusader Ch. 07'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sengimaxsengimaxover 12 years ago
More Please

Great Series. I hope it continues to this high standard.

Many Thanks

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Yes,Yes

More please!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
wow an early Christmas gift

atleast that is what it felt like thank you for posting another excellent chapter in the ongoing adventures of Rollie and company I can not wait for future chapters

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
FIVE STARS !

I love it love it love it! What a great series and another fantastic chapter by the great woodmanone. Man you are the best. Thank You very much for this chapter and now looking for whats next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crusader 07

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crusader 07 2nd read

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BIG FAN

LOVE YOUR STORIES! ALMOST ALL YOUR STORIES ARE 5+ IN MY BOOK. YOUR WESTERNS SET IN ARIZONA ARE GEOGRAPHICLY & CHRONOLOGICALLY PRETTY ACCURATE. BUT I AM A "TULLY" TYPE OF GUY & YOU CANNOT THUMB THE HAMMER BACK ON A GLOCK!! IT AIN'T GOT ONE!! (PET PEEVE) I HAVE READ REREAD ALL YOUR STORIES ON LIT & MAKING A RUN ON YOUR BOOKS ON AMAZON? YOUR WESTERNS ARE ON PAR WITH THE JOHNSTONES.

deJay_13deJay_13about 8 years ago
nearly perfect

The few typos and grammatical errors keep these fantastical stories from their well deserved "5s"

PLEASE keep writing.

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Small corrections

RT 100 is on the east side of the Mississippi River and the State Park is the Pere (French for father) Marquette My guess is that your auto-correct made that change.

I further posit is that Google Maps, in the one view, does, identify the river as the Missouri,,,, it is actually showing the state line,,, and that state line has moved in the last 100+ years,,, No,, actually the state line has not moved,,, the river has. Rt 100 does cross the point where the Missouri enters the Mississippi,, so yes, it is east of the river. Your geography is normally faultless, incredibly so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soldier

Please remember while you write.

A Marine is never called a Soldier. They are always called Marine.

The on;y troops called Soldiers are ARMY.

That really is important.

PS Love your writing. Especially your westerns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tully's serial number? I joined the Marines in 63 and my serial number was ONLY 7 numbers and I do serious doubt that the difference between my low number which started with 20------- and Tully's would show that many enlisting in the Marines for another couple of hundred years. Definitely a greast story by a very gifted author though.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Another great story!!

desertdog43desertdog439 months ago

Marines never say soldier, That is US Army.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories