The Crusader Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday Jess," Rollie said, almost laughing at the surprised look on her face. "Like you said, I've got the Corvette and I thought you deserved your own magic chariot."

Jessica squealed like a sixteen year old girl and threw her arms around Rollie, kissing and hugging him.

"We can take this one back to the police impound lot and get you a brand new one if you want," Rollie said when he finally got his breath.

"No, no, I like this one. She and I have a history together. I think I'll call her Roxy."

"Roxy?"

"You have The Beast and I have Roxy. It will remind us of the good thing we did."

"Okay then. Let's go to dinner."

"I'll drive."

"Of course, I expected no less." Rollie watched as Jessica ran into the house to get her purse and a sweater. That look in her eyes and her excitement is worth every penny, Rollie thought. Course with Frank's help, I did get a hell of a deal.

Thirty minutes later they were still driving. "Where are we going for dinner?" Rollie asked.

"I thought that little place with the great BBQ that we like so much," Jessica answered.

"Bandanas? But that's in Columbia, next to the Missouri University campus."

"Is that a problem?"

"Columbia is a two hour drive," Rollie said.

"I repeat, is that a problem?"

Rollie chuckled and shook his head. "No, it's not a problem. You're driving."

"Bet I can make it in less than two hours." Jessica smiled as Rollie shook his head and groaned.

Jessica smiled and made the Caddy roar going up the ramp onto Interstate 64.

The End For Now