All Comments on 'The Cuck'

by bohemianyuppie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, well written, but...

I found the story well constructed and written - no problems there. Interesting how the situation develops, etc. Yes, the character is an ass, but we knew that within two sentences or from the title -- the wife is something else and the twist in the pregnancy story is I think original (or maybe not, but still a good hook). Somehow I wish you could make him less of a obnoxious jerk, but maybe that is what makes it an interesting story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Well written but you went out of your way to make the husband a wimp.

Any man would be furious at the disrespect, even if he was used to it. Even if this wasn't her first rodeo the reality is that her husband would have been betrayed and I don't know anyone who react impassively to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Both the Cuck and the Bull

You shouldn't call yourself a man if you are either one of these guys....and the wife deserves to end up in a cheap brothel, being ridden by strangers for 40 bucks a pop.

I had a short affair with a married woman in my life, and her husband was an abusive drunk who went so far as to steal the money for their daughter's Xmas presents....and he cheated on her multiple times.....and she was my best friend and I had been in love with her for a couple of years...and we went on to be married soon after they divorced. And 12 years later I still feel guilty over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another chapter or two...

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pathetic

Get real.

bohemianyuppiebohemianyuppieabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all of the readers who provided feedback and/or ratings for this story. The subject matter is obviously not for everyone, but I can see by the ratings and "favourites" that there are still quite a number of folks who enjoyed it, which I'm happy about.

ItsalljustforfunItsalljustforfunabout 5 years ago

And why wouldn't you?

And to all the detractors, it's fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbohemianyuppie@bohemianyuppie
I'm from Toronto, Canada. I enjoy porn, committing adultery, and related activities. The blog I linked to from here is an old one, but it was the one I had the most fun writing. I'm not the type of writer who will be posting regularly, just when inspiration hits (and time all...