The Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good," I say. "Let me know how I can help."

He's trying to stay in the work-related conversation, but he can't. His mind is too focused on the strange situation in his living room, and my possessive hand on the back of his naked wife's neck. I can't blame him. The whole thing is both funny and strange at the same time.

"How..." he asks, "How do you do it?"

"I don't really do anything," I respond. "It's not a magic act. There's not some secret incantation I utter that makes women want me. Frankly, it's not so much that I have something special, it's more that you lack something other men have." I give the back of her neck a squeeze, and she takes the hint: she comes around in front of my chair, frees my cock, and starts sucking with gusto. She acknowledges neither her husband nor myself, there's no one in the room -- in the world -- except for her and my dick.

Her husband has a perfect view of her ass as she's bent over in front of me. He's transfixed, half horrified and half aroused, as he watches her pay more attention to my cock than she ever has to his. When I cum, and he watches her gobble it all down like it's champagne -- and then keep cleaning me with her tongue, so as not to miss a single drop of what she's been craving -- I'm pretty sure he also cums in his pants, without even so much as touching himself.

When there's nothing more for her to slurp down, she lovingly tucks me back into my boxers, and does my pants back up. She then returns to her place at my side. I run a hand down the skin of her back and give her a light tap on the ass to express my pleasure with her work. She blushes slightly, in pleasure. I return my hand to the back of her neck, still claiming ownership of my... Slave? Property? Toy?

Later I'll wonder how a woman like this ended up with a man like him; whether it's a mutual "hotwife" thing or whether she regrets marrying him and this is her escape. But that's for later; right now, all I'm wondering is whether I can go another round.

"Well," I say to him, "I've very much enjoyed your... hospitality. But I think it's time to go."

"Do you need me to call you a cab?" he asks, and I almost laugh at him. Even she's smiling at his naivety.

"I don't think you understand," I respond. "It's time for you to leave. I'm going to take your wife upstairs, lay her on your bed, and make her cum over and over. I'm going to fill her every hole with my cum. You can come back tomorrow, to see something you've never seen before: your wife, lying on your bed, completely satisfied."

I don't wait for his response. I just stand up, pick her up in my arms, and carry her upstairs to make good on my word. He must have gotten the message, though, because I heard the alarm beep when the front door opened and closed.

As I say, I don't know if she's actually trying to get pregnant, or if she just really enjoys fucking all of those guys. But I'm going to do my part tonight, just in case.

12