The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it was anyone but Dani, I'd say the hell with her, and steal you for myself," she whispered softly.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked sadly. "Why would you say those vicious things? Help ruin my marriage."

She hushed me, with a kiss. "You're going to get mad. So hear me out, Ok? I swear it's the truth, and you need to know it."

I stared into her piercing blue eyes, then nodded.

"90% percent of this is your fault, Rick."

I couldn't believe the bitch! I started to push her away, "Bullshit!" I growled.

She clung to me. "Please, baby, listen to me! Just listen for once. Afterward you can get angry, you can yell. You can hit me if you want. Rape my ass in punishment if that's what you need to do. But let me explain!" She had tears in her eyes, hugging me desperately.

"Fine. Explain."

She took a few moments to calm down, then kissed me softly. "You weren't you."

"Not me?" I snapped incredulously.

More lips on mine. Calming, soothing. "No. You didn't behave the way we thought. You're a fucking lawyer, Rick. The best. Senior partner of a large powerful firm. You took that damn contract and didn't negotiate a thing. Accepted it, signed it, and gave your wife the wildest, best sex of her life."

"What was I supposed to do? She was blackmailing me! Sign it or lose her and the kids."

More kisses. Soothing.

"You never argued against it. Didn't complain about anything except that you thought the cost of sex was too high. You were supposed to negotiate. That was the plan. You know how these things work. The first party asks for the world, the second party offers nothing, you work your way to common ground."

"She said I had to accept it. The first time I argued she said 'deal with it'. Hell I wasn't expecting any of it. It was sign it by midnight, or lose her. I couldn't let that happen."

Sweet, tender kisses. Lot of kisses. Soft body, wriggling against mine. Until I was calm again.

"We knew. We'd talked about every contingency. You'd do anything to keep her and your family. But you wouldn't take it lying down. You'd negotiate, you'd argue, you'd fight, before you agreed. We knew you would. Never a single doubt. That's who you are."

"I...I wasn't expecting it. She caught me unawares, and all I could think about was losing her."

"I know. That's the 10% that's our fault. We should have seen the possibility that you might not negotiate, but it didn't seem possible. Only an idiot takes the first offer. That's what you said about me, right?"

She took my hand and put it on her breast, kissing me softly, while her own hand settled down on my cock. I'd lost my initial hardness, but her soft touch was restoring it.

"One credit for a handjob, two for a blowjob, three for sex. That's what we expected to win from you. The cock-cage would be punishment only if you didn't lose weight. The first week was supposed to be non-negotiable, your punishment for cheating. After that, keep losing weight, and it went away."

Her hand felt good. It was a little distracting. "We wanted motivation, baby. Not torture. Feel it for a week to see how miserable it was, then lose the weight, with the threat of using it again hanging there. All the research says a motivated person could lose 2-3 pounds a week. We figure you could get laid weekly, if you'd just lose the weight."

"Two-to-three..."

She pressed her lips to mine, kissing me deeply. "Please baby, let me get this out. It's difficult for me, too."

I nodded.

"The first 4 points were throwaway items. You know, the gimmes. Five through eight were the sticking points. The masturbation one had weasel words. We thought for sure you'd kick those out. Unspecified other penalties? No way you'd accept that. We threw those in as negotiables."

She surprised me by climbing on top of me, her soft body on mine, my hands caressing her skin.

"The last one? Impossible you'd agree with it as written. Impossible. She was going to fight tooth and nail, until she got you to agree that any week you didn't lose weight, she'd have sex with someone else, or at the least, every month that you missed even one week. None of that crap about her choosing when and with who would fly either. You'd negotiate. Maybe make a list of her choices that you could approve of. Strict rules about where and when. That's what you were supposed to do. What we knew you would do."

She rose up a little, and looked down into my eyes. I saw nervousness, and sadness. "Don't get mad, Rick. Please," she said, pressing her finger to my lips. "Don't react. Listen to what I'm going to say, and think. Really listen."

Shelly shocked the hell out of me, reaching between her legs, and sliding my cock inside of her. She gave me a little grin. "Don't hurt me, and don't run away. Listen, please."

She backed up on my cock, settling it in deeply. Her lips caressed mine.

"We didn't understand, baby. We fucked up so badly. We thought you wanted to be a cuckold."

"What the fuck, Shelly! What kind of man wants someone else banging his wife!" I growled.

"Shh," she pleaded, hugging me, her pussy soothing my cock. "We were wrong. So horribly wrong, but can't you understand? You never said no! Never said she couldn't be with other men. Never tried to argue otherwise. You didn't threaten, didn't even challenge it. You threw us for a loop. We couldn't figure you out. She made these ridiculous demands, and you just went along with all of them, and gave her the best sex of the last five years."

"Of course I didn't want her to! I'm sure I said so. I told her I didn't agree, and she said I had to, because of Boston."

"No baby, you didn't. She has the whole thing recorded, in case you tried to back out. She figured she'd need it to create a new contract with all the changes, after your negotiation. We reviewed it over and over again, to understand where we went wrong. You said 'What if I don't agree?', she said you would, and you answered 'Why would I?' That was the whole extent of your disagreement." She lifted up and started rocking back and forth on my cock. Ornery woman, knew how to distract me.

I reached down and held her hips. "Enough. Even if I didn't fight it, the whole idea that she would demand those things was too much. No loving wife should even contemplate such a thing."

"She was desperate, baby. Your sex life was going to pot. You were putting on more and more weight every year. She was afraid you were going to have a heart attack. Too much stress, too much weight. That, and she really was pissed about that fuckin' hooker. What the hell were you thinking, Rick? How could you do that?"

"I was drunk, stupid, and feeling sorry for myself. She was right, the sex was mediocre for the last few years. I'd never had anal sex, and fantasized about it way too much. That was the escort's specialty, you know. That and Danielle would never swallow, and wouldn't let me lick her to completion. A long trip, too much late night porno, too much alcohol, and it didn't seem like such a terrible thing, to get to do the things my wife denied me, just once. If she would have done it, I never would have made that stupid call.

"Then lo and behold, the evil bitch will do it for everyone but me! How do you think that made me feel, Shelly? She'll take a 12 inch cock down her throat and up her ass, but she denied me our entire marriage!"

Shelly leaned down and kissed me. "No. We're not talking about that now. I shouldn't have brought up the hooker. That's not the issue right now. I'm sorry for getting off track."

She rocked her hips, teasing my cock, while her lips tried to soothe me. "She never expected to go home to you dirty, you know. She was going to shower, clean up, then go home to you. That asshole ruined everything by telling her she couldn't, and she was messed up in the head enough to go along. How could you clean her like that? Baby her, let her control you. That was totally fucked up."

"I...I had screwed up. I owed her. Once. That was all. She could punish me, humiliate me, do whatever she wanted, and she had a one-time free pass. I'd fucked a hooker, and I deserved it. I figured it would make us even and we could move forward."

She nodded. "We know that now. Back then, it confirmed what we thought. You were a cuckold. You liked it. You wanted her to get fucked and bring their dirty cum home to you. It all made sense."

"What kind of fucking sense is that? How could you even think I'd go along with that!"

"Because you did, honey! We didn't expect it. No way. But you didn't fight, didn't argue, didn't negotiate, didn't even complain. You signed that ridiculous contract without a single change, then cleaned her with your tongue when she came home to you after getting fucked senseless. You even came on her while you took care of her. What were we supposed to think?"

"I never wanted that. None of it."

She looked at me sadly. "We know. But once we did, it was too late. The damage was done. It was a stupid mistake, please understand. She never meant to hurt you like that. She honestly thought you wanted it."

"Bullshit! She had to know by the third time. Explain that away!"

She climbed off of me, and moved down the bed. I'd lost my hardon, and she was determined to fix that. "I'm sorry, Rick. Sorry for all of it. Try to relax a minute, and do your best to understand how it could happen. Please."

She sucked me while I contemplated her words. It was hard to accept, but I could sense a grain of truth in them. I was still horrified that she'd threaten divorce and taking the kids. That was a big issue. That was what had made me give in. She was right, though. I hadn't fought it. Not until I met with Tom, but by then it was too late.

I looked down to where Shelly was trying to revive my cock, looking up at me wistfully. I brushed her hair back to watch her pretty face, and felt her efforts succeed. She kept going until she was satisfied with my efforts, then mounted me again.

"I know you're not happy, Rick. We screwed up badly. Tell me what you're thinking, please," she asked, riding me slowly.

"She threatened to leave me and take the kids," I said.

"She wouldn't."

"She said she would. I would do anything to stop that."

Shelly's eyes were tearing up, and she settled down on me, fully sheathed and wiped her eyes. "I know. She knows. It was wrong. You must know by now that's the last thing she wants."

"How could she threaten that? How, Shelly? I would never even think such a thing!"

"She's a fuckin' lawyer. Win at all costs. Find the best leverage and squeeze. She wanted her way, and figured that was the easiest method."

"So it's all my fault? She threatens me, blackmails me, gives me those horrible demands. Fucks another man, and humiliates me, and it's all my fault?"

Shelly hushed me, pressing her lips to mine, once again rocking back and forth on my cock smoothly, her breasts dragging across my chest.

"No, baby. When I say it's 90% your fault, I mean where we are today. She started the whole thing, chose a lousy time to do it, and was horrible to use the kids as a threat. The response was your fault. You didn't react the way we expected, and it all went south because of that. It was all a misunderstanding after the first time she brought it up. We know that now. We'd do anything to make it right." She gave me a sad little smile, and a long slow ride of my cock, taking me all the way. "Anything."

Then she was back to kissing me, caressing my cheek, her eyes confirming her concern. "If you'd only understand why it happened, you might see that the trust, respect, the faithfulness, it can be saved. She does respect you, she just didn't understand. She wouldn't have slept with anyone else if you didn't give your Ok. You never tried to stop her. Not until she'd done it twice."

I grabbed her hips, holding her still. I had to admit, her apology and explanation was pretty sincere, and her method of delivering it was absolutely sensational. Still, I wasn't buying it. "I'm not going to accept the blame for this, Shelly. It never should have happened. It's not my fault she wanted to be a cheating slut."

"That's not what she wanted. Why do you think she let those men treat her like that? Humiliate her, abuse her, insult her. It was what she was feeling, like she deserved it." She lay down on me, holding me, her pussy contracting around my shaft.

"We're sorry. It was a horrible misunderstanding. A lot of stupid mistakes, by all of us. I...I just needed you to know that the things we said, the way we acted, we really thought it was what you wanted. It seems insane now. Twelve years and you'd never given the least hint of that, just the opposite. Now you know. It's going to hurt for a while, but maybe you can understand how it happened, and know that it would never happen again, now that everything's clear and out in the open."

"I don't think it's that easy," I told her.

"No. It won't be easy. But you can try, can't you? You really hurt her. I don't think you have any idea how badly. Fucking those girls, turning away from her, the things you've called her. Quitting your job, and belittling hers. You keep saying it's not revenge, but you've been cruel. I never expected that from you. Not from you, Rick. You're better than that."

"As cruel as ruining the best day of my career? Threatening me with divorce. Making me watch her, clean her up? Doing all the things she wouldn't do for me, with them? The vicious words and humiliation? Going behind my back to get fucked a third time, even after she'd promised to stop, to keep you out of it? That wasn't cruel?"

Her lips pressed against mine, not briefly, but intimately, passionately. When she broke free, I was thrusting into her again.

"It was. Horrible, terrible, and a complete mistake. Please, Rick. Try to forgive her. Let us do everything we can to make it up to you. I know it will be difficult. You've both pushed things so far, it's not going to be easy to repair your marriage. But please! Let's try. That's all I'm asking. If not for the 12 years you've had together, do it for the kids, and your career."

She smiled for me, sliding up and down my cock. "Is this so bad, Rick, baby? Fucking your wife's best friend? I know you used to like me, and I've always liked you. A lot. Make an effort, just a little, and all those things she'd never do for you, I'll do. All of them. Cheerfully. Let's work together, Ok? A few months from now, you'll be back in fighting shape, and getting the best sex of your life. All you have to do is forgive those first mistakes we all made, and understand it was not meant to hurt you. It was a complete, idiotic misunderstanding, but she loves you Rick. God, how that girl loves you! Try? Please?"

"I...I'll think about it," I said.

Her smile lit up the room. "That's all I'm asking for. Try. Give it some thought." She sat upright, looking down on me, grinding away on my cock. "While you're thinking about it, what do you say we start making up for lost ground. You've lost 33 pounds. That's fucking incredible. Let's celebrate. Use me, Rick, and understand, nothing's off the table. Nothing."

The teasing little screwing was set aside, while the serious fucking began. During the painful discussion, it was hard for me to get too excited, even being inside of her. But I found that shutting her up with my cock in her mouth, did a good job. I fucked her face hard, and when I'd take it easy, she'd prove to me what a talented little cock-sucker she was. It wasn't long before I was coming in her mouth, and she swallowed it gamely, getting me ready for more playtime.

I took control, no more letting her ride me. I fucked her. Fucked her hard, missionary, doggy style. Standing beside the bed, while she was on all fours, her sexy ass presented to me, wiggling in invitation. Either she was a hell of a faker, or she enjoyed it as well, coming for me several times during our session.

I didn't go down on her. I wanted to, but I'd save that for another session. This wasn't about her pleasure, it was all about mine. When I'd done a suitable job of exhausting both of us, filling her pussy twice, I collapsed beside her. She rolled over leaning against me, arm thrown across my chest. "Thank you, Rick. That was intense."

"Not too pathetic?" I said.

She looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes. "No. Not pathetic at all. Stupid words, baby. Said by mistake, out of misunderstanding. Forgive me? I swear, I'll never do anything so stupid again."

I pulled her close, kissing her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I guess I'm still a little prickly."

She nodded. "No, I understand. It's going to take some time. You were right about that part. If you'll make even the slightest effort, I promise, we'll be very patient. I'm sure there'll be hard times. We can get past them." She moved down the bed, and took my soft cock in her mouth, tenderly.

"I think it's down for the count," I warned her.

She looked up at me. "That's Ok. Let me serve you. Part of my apology."

I brushed her hair back. "Apology accepted. I...I'm willing to work on it, alright?"

She leaped up, grinning and threw herself down on me, hugging me fiercely. "Thank you. Thank you so much. You won't regret it. I swear."

I held her, letting my hands fondle her sweet ass, while her lips tattooed my neck and shoulders. I pulled her to the side, giving her a kiss. "Wait here a sec, Ok?"

She nodded, looking back at me curiously.

I returned after a moment, and placed my last five credits in her hands. "That's it. I'm out of sex credits. You got my last ones. No more young girls for now."

She passed me back four. "I told you, all it would take was one. One credit for anything you wanted."

I shook my head. "No, Shelly. I mean, the idea is sweet, but this is the fulfillment of my contract. I earned these credits, and I used them by the rules we laid down. I wasn't planning on being with you, those were meant for Gina. But we did it, and I'm not complaining. Take them, all five. I was faithful to our deal. She got her month's worth, and so did I. If you and I are going to do anything after today, that's going to require a new deal with Danielle."

She nodded. "I understand. I appreciate it, and I suspect Dani will as well. Let me talk to her first, Ok? She doesn't know about this, it wasn't her idea. It was all mine. Give me a chance to smooth things out, and we'll move forward."

I agreed, and we sealed our deal with a kiss.

"You're still the greatest, Rick. We were both fools. All of us for that matter. The hooker thing? Still a dumb move. Really dumb."

"I know, Shelly. Idiotic. It won't happen again."

She grinned. "For God's sake, I hope not! Why would you go to a hooker, when Dani and I are going to make all your dreams come true? No holding back."

I gave her a squeeze. "There is that. Thank you for coming clean with me, clearing things up."

She nodded. "I'm just sorry we didn't do this earlier." She got up, stretching gorgeously. "I'm gonna go now. No word to Danielle until I get to her first, Ok?"

"Alright. Don't take too long."

"No way. I need more of what we did, and soon. Still waiting to see how that mouth of yours does. I've heard good things."

"I'm looking forward to it as well. It was hard to resist doing it today."

Her eyes sparkled. "I know. I could see the way you looked at me. I appreciate that. Next time, alright lover?"

"Next time."

"Soon?"

"As soon as you can work things out."

She smiled. "Very soon, then. Sleep with her tonight. Same bed. You don't have to do anything, but share your bed again."

"I'll think about it."

She nodded. "That's fair. It would help, that's all. A good faith effort."

"I said I'll think about it. I really will."

She had her clothing back on, and slid into my arms. "I know you will. I think this is going to be the start of something pretty spectacular."