All Comments on 'The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 07'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know you have heard this-

But this is the best "finish" you have done. Keep it up.

Thanks

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Touchy, Feely Purgatory !

Muted points for style, but in terms of cycles of healing & backsliding, this stage of descent into ashes & mourning for what 's been lost rings true as in VERY.Rick has hired a nutrionost for proper diet, a trainer for exercise, home legal work was delegated to Gina. Frankly whether he reconciles or divorces, a mental health counselor is called for.

This is a choppy but valid read. The author's obvious effort is appreciated. Yet a point of diminishing returns seems to be at play Is this the end? I understand, if so. The strain seems to be telling on all concerned.

leathermn1leathermn1over 10 years ago
The End??

Hopefully one more chapter. Still waiting to hear who the mysterious 'John' is from the previous chapter and, quite honestly, hoping it doesn't work out between them. The fact that he is even still trying is beyond me....

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
This Chapter? So-So. At least One more Answer

This chapter has some sort of resolution about Anna. I guess the next chapter will finally explain "Who T F is John". Beginning to think he is the key. May just find out he set everything up for some unknown reason as revenge on Rick. He is one of the top dogs at a big law firm. Enemies are made. From a chapter 6 commenter I do like the dropping of a "500 megaton warhead" though. LOL Classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

..."I trust my wife"...that's it,are you serious? Danielle and Rick still have a lot of bad road to drive over. How did Rick lose those images of his wanton wife reveling in Meat's ministrations...he was very upset by her lustfulness and desire for more. Her willingness was the game changer for Rick. What happened to Rick's intolerance for this specific behavior? He's ok with it now? You rushed the ending and left this aspect of Rick's troubles unresolved. I enjoyed you story but I am disappointed with the rush job at the end. 4x4 for rushing

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Inertia

Like the commercial, a body in motion tends to remain in motion; a body at rest tends to remain at rest. There is a kind of inertia in our lives. Rick sums it up near the end of this chapter. It's easier to keep the marriage, better for the kids, better for his job, and probably better for his finances in the long run. And I wasn't making a pun on Rick's long "runs" for his weight control. I was referring to stability in his life.

Studies show that men live longer when they are married. Even though marriage has its tough spots, its challenges, it beats the loneliness of one night stands, superficial relationships, drinking at bars, playing the games, going to hookers, risking STD's -- need I go on? "For better or for worse," etc., etc., is supposed to mean something.

But everyone has a breaking point, and FTDS has done a good job of portraying Rick as being on the cusp of one. Danielle's lies (now why should it be surprising to Rick that his wife, also a lawyer, is going to tell lies?) and his humiliation obviously made Rick feel their relationship was toast. She went all Rambo on him, and exacted cruel and unusual punishment. He gave a little shove, she pulled a gun and shot him in her road rage, and now she's sorry he's crippled?

Now we see the conflict in plain and simple terms. And it all boils down to the old "Am I better off with her or without her?" Rick has sought professional help to lose weight, eat healthier, help with work overload, surveillance on his wife, but no help for resolving the major emotional conflict. Danielle disrespected him as a man far worse than he did to her with his one private lapse, and her "punishment" was so over-the-top it created a train wreck.

It's so bad that even super lawyer Rick, so good at negotiation in the business world, does not know what he wants or how to go about it, because emotion clouds reason in marital relationships, and he won't seek the help that might help resolve the conflict. Not that I like psychobabble, but he needs more than the advice of friends to help himself. Each party has wronged the other, and neither trusts the other, so what does that leave?

Rick has evened the score by fucking Danielle's compadres, both proving he is still attractive to women and humiliating her in return. Now he needs to either fish or cut bait. He can get back on the train, which is still running due to its inertia, or he can leave the platform, get in a cab, and see where it leads. Neither is perfect, both have risks, and I have no clue what he'll do. I hope FTDS does, and soon. Please FTDS!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Barring a surprise turn, I believe this is headed towards reconciliation. I think you have laid the groundwork and made a compelling case. Hard to have accomplished given the original circumstances, but you are pulling it off brilliantly. Excellently written as usual. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry no way they get together and i imagine she has a guy on the side

she went nuclear and no way they should ever get back together. The major issues with STDs take longer than a month to show in test and some take up to a year or longer so no way she got a clean bill of health. All that test meant was 6 mos to a year earlier she was clean. ' Was his job so important to him, he would keep an adulterous cheating big cock slut as a wife and have her as a role model for her children? No way in hell! Originally I thought you said this story would have 6 chapters, how many more do you intend to stretch it out to? And his bimbet lawyer would make him an excellent wife, their ages aren't that far apart.

hansbwlhansbwlover 10 years ago
Please

Finish that damn story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon

The way you've written this doesn't leave you with many options other then reconciliation, a twist wouldn't be consistent with the characters unless you can write it in such a way that it is standard with every other chapter. You probably should of ended this 3 chapters ago, it is now not an improvement on the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

Thanks, I enjoyed reading your story and It didn't seem like it should end today. You are developing as writer as you go. I can see your improvements and congratulations on that.

I am not against divorce in a bad marriage and see it is a possible outcome, but I hate the BTB crowd who ignore that people are human and come up with all kinds of torturous endings. If you want to improve as a writer, you need to take a human approach to end a relationship. BTB guys, are really psychopaths who feel no hurt for others. They account at least 10% of our population or more. They are preachers, teachers, bosses and parents. Wow, just think about being in contact with them everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wearing me down

FTDS, finish the damn story. Here's some help, I will give you the best plot given the characters described: He pretends to trust her and "takes her back". He pretends to make love to her for the next 10 years as the kids grow up. He keeps and eye on her activities using a PI. If no more cheating he goes the distance until the youngest one is in college. Then he initiates his plan to rid himself of the stupid bitch. He moves on with his life in whatever way makes him happy - other than being married to a dumb slut.

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
So he walks in the bedroom

and she's having phone sex with her newest lover, putting him down again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish the damn story.

Please

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Seems guilt...

...is Rick's primary motivation in his dealings with his wife. Because he cheated first he's willing to compromise himself FAR more then he normally would. Stands up to the character's portrayal in the original story and your chapter two. I might not be able to relate (I long ago learned how to quash that useless emotion), but I see it all the time in much of what people do in real life (especially in the idiotic things they do).

It's ironic really. A lawyer being motivated by guilt. I like how you consistently brought this aspect of his character back into the plot to help direct the reader towards understanding Rick's choices, rather then just "Boom! They decide to stay together".

Still, I suppose you could always throw in one more loop that ends that chance (John, late work nights, etc), but as others have commented, there's a very definite momentum to this tale for reconciliation. He's slept with two of her friends, hired two younger woman and slept with them, and he's effectively added turmoil to all the lives of those who humiliated him... I can see reconciliation being an option Rick would seriously aim for now.

As a reader, seeing the situation from his perspective, I can see it. That's quite the achievement when you consider how nuclear my own reactions would have been in his place.

fausttusfausttusover 10 years ago
What the Hell????

Your main character is a hypocritical asshole. How many different women has he slept with since this started??? AND He's on the moral high ground?

I would say at this point He needs to burn. He's lawyered its OK for him to sleep with two of her friends, his trainer and that's OK, but she slept with two guys with big cocks and that's the end of the world????

And to those that say she lied....so is he and he continues to do so. I still has his job, he hired the young ladies he did to get some on the side when he wanted it, and he still plays the righteous victim. BULLSHIT.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Much better than the last two chapters. Rick came across closer to the character you introduced us to in chapter 1 but he still feel dumbed down to fit how the story is going. The lack of interest on his part regarding Shelly's "Teenagers" comment and the kids mention of "John" just feels out of place for a man who not only doesn't trust his wife but is also a top class lawyer.

The part where he checks the GPS report also calls into question why he stopped the PI surveillance which again makes no sense for a man who doesn't have any trust or faith in his wife who it now seems has lied to her cousin as well as her husband.

This story needs to be wrapped up asap as it just feels like it's being dragged out for the sake of it.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
I Agree

With others,the biggest weak point is that Rick is a professional,yet he cannot see that they need help.That isn't surprising,because when caught in an emotional shitstorm,the emotions stop you.He is prob thinking why should I go into counseling when she screwed up,etc.The real problem is danielle has not come clean,she is still lying,and he cannot trust who.Why did she do the third time?Who is john? What does she really want from him?She has a lot of people who seem to want to help,but they all seem to be ducking the issues,too,that the,cheating was bad on her part but the real problem is she wont come clean and lies to everyone,and that needs to be resolved.It doesn't look like this is going to be able to finish unless there is a breakthrough,irl it would be that or one of them will do something stupid.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
The Great American Novel

well on its way. So far we had the original pure humiliation story.

The reaction with even more humiliation and since then the see-saw of emotions connected to the events in the past.

Problems?: teenagers? John? working late?

Did she take a shower when she arrived home on Saturday?

One disadvantage of not touching her is that he can not check her out. With the GPS he can probably guarantee that the only place she could be cheating would be after hours at work. How about asking for another STD test for both? After all he was with Shelly who gets around.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Great!

Ignore the comments about Rick being a professional and should be seeking help. Not the way the real world works. I was married to a therapist. One of the reasons we split was her refusal to go into therapy. She said "those people don't know what they are doing. " I have also known a few medical professionals who don't trust doctors.

It is all very believable to me.

phill1cphill1cover 10 years ago
Repetitive...

I get it, he's been burned before. He can't trust. yada yada yada

Either get over it or don't. but this constant whining and crying and holding it over her head. He seems more like a woman than a man. He's already fucked [over] all the women who hurt him.

"these thoughts come unbidden..." Bullshit. Get into therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it 0 stars...

... The writing is well done. The dialogues are excellent, the best on the site. But the length, rehashing of events and additional fucking outside the marriage are redundant and getting boring. Please, put them together in counseling or bed or divorce court or a fiery car crash, just "Finish The Damn Story". Panther Fan.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
5* for your continued close offs of unfinished stories

This ones is developing slower than your others so readers might be impatient in their comments and scoring. Keep them coming :):)

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
There is more coming.

I can feel it. This is the "things get a little better before they go to hell" stage. As was already posted: Teenagers? John? Working late? And how about working on the weekend? After reading FTDS for a while now, I can say that there is SOMETHING that is going to cause it all to go thermonuclear. FTDS, you are definitely challenging JPB for his crown as the King of Twisted. Keep up the good work.

5 Stars.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
While a bit repetitive, you have shown us readers

that you have an imagination and can develop your own plots. This story now has little resemblance to the original and is far more interesting. While reality may cause our hero to waver this much, the reading about it can become tedious. I strongly urge you to start writing your own stories and forget about putting lipstick on someone else's pig.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001over 10 years ago
AGAIN ENOUGH

We have had the rehash of the century and it's only year 13 of the century. FTDS, we have corresponded a couple of times over other stories you have done. A remarkable job. However, this time is to much rehash of the same thing. Shelly once again apologizing for her part when they run. Big mistake on his part letting her back in their lives. She is the reason the wife keeps getting into trouble and got into trouble. Sometimes friends can't be friends, they are like a story that keeps on and on and on. FTDS, you do great work in my opinion, however, please finish this one off and let's move on to another story.

user110user110over 10 years ago
starting to get old.

yawn. he distrusts her. he doesnt think she will try to kill or injure him while he sleeps. he trusts her that much. he doesnt think she's only with him for his money. he trusts her that much. he doesnt think she will publicly humiliate him. he trusts her that much.

he doesnt trust her to respect his cock? really? the same cock he hasnt been giving her?

this is written in the first person. i can read his thoughts. he has no love or respect for her.

just what was it he did to try to work his marriage out? every single thing he did was out of spite. just like a bitch.

they both used/are using their kids as a weapon against each other. him doing so is ridiculous. he has already been told a messy divorce would cost him his job. so he wouldnt get custody. plus his kids probably wouldnt appreciate him making all that shit public. i know i wouldnt. she was an ass in 1 chapter, hes been an ass for 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with fausttus

If my wife tells me I hurt her, I listen. If she tells me the same thing five times, I really listen, and say I'm sorry, and try to fix it. But if she tells me that a thousand times and never allows me the chance to work at fixing it, she's playing a control game. When she learns thay he has had a job this whole time, and that Taxman Jerry has set Rick up for long-term success in spite of her experience controlling the family finances (not realistic), SHE will go back to having trust issues, too.

Oh, and can we be done with the 'baby steps'? Let me guess: as soon as somebody suggests that he pull up his Bigboy pants, Rick will get hurt, think of his wife and her lover, start to distrust her again, pull away from the family and either go running or cigar-smoking--whichever he feels will make him feel manly again

This moron is savoring the melodrama he has been given the opportunity to create. If the relationship continues to 'hang by a thread', it's because he does not want to strengthen it.

Pretty soon, she will cash in one of the CDs and hire a male escort to do "all of the things he refuses to do with her"--like, have sex. Maybe then they will be able to start over like adults since they're even.

I DO appreciate hearing from the twins. They get lost in the melodrama. But isn't it typical that Dad doesn't even give Mom a chance to consider the choices for childcare

I guess he couldn't enter that discussion without letting on thst he really wasn't unemployed all this time. Seriously, if she stays with him she is going to have to do something to get him off that mself-righteous high ground he thinks he is on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anymore, what part of this story is remotely erotic?

Isn't this still Literotica? Could have fooled me

Tittyluver69Tittyluver69over 10 years ago
Good Job

Yes this is a little repetitive but in the cold light of reality this is how it might really happen. I am hoping they make it but the story is right Trust is the hardest thing to earn back once it is lost if it ever is. I had a trust issue with my ex, not over cheating but another issue and I can honestly say she never earned it back. Keep them moving forward in spurts if you can. Will be interested to see what happens when he returns to work and how she reacts when she finds out he never really lost his job.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Finished???

This has been a very long finish but from your bio this must be the last chapter. It has reminded me of a number of stories here like WWWM and your own 8 Days where conversations, actions and characters seemed to travel around and around on a non stop carousel. This relationship isn't really fixed and the story isn't finished because Danielle hasn't learned of his big lie yet (the sabbatical). Frankly, with all of the complete bullshit he keep spouting I cannot imagine that she would easily accept his reasoning for being able to lie and subversions to get his way. WHAT A COMPLETE HYPOCRITE. I have absolutely no respect for this character whatsoever. The second reason this won't work is because he's not done being the martyr. I agree with others, he is not only subconsciously relishing in the melodrama they've created, it's actually become who he identifies himself as. Honestly, it would take divorce for him to actually come to grips with that and the bridges would only be ash by then. Too long, too depraved, no satisfactory closure, etc.

Oh yeah, who the hell is John...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After seven chapters

it seems obvious that you've decided to turn a distasteful short story into an epic tale along the lines of When We Were Married. If that's your intention, go for it! After reading all seven chapters I'm emotionally invested enough to not want you copping out with a quick resolution. I know from experience that there are no quick resolutions in real life in situations such as this. You've managed to keep everything in this story reasonably believable so far, keep it up for as long as you want. I'll keep reading but don't forget to tell us about John and the teenagers.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
I Disagree With The Last Comment

Going back to the original story, having a continuance to finish the tale I knew would be a long undertaking. There were many issues which needed to be resolved and it is a process. Like I said after the last chapter, I don't see a reconciliation. It's obvious Danielle doesn't get turned on by Rick as a lover and he knows she will never be the same towards him again. Yes maybe they will stay together for a while but she will chase after bigger dick eventually. Rick realizes this and it's only a matter of time. It will be interesting how it plays out. Continue the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get in over your head on this one?...

Seems like it: it can be that way when one decides to continue in a marriage with infidelity; questions everywhere and questioning everything. Latest one: what was she doing at work on a Saturday morning, that couldn't wait till Monday? Especially for a new employee??? Again, way too many questions once the trust is no longer there. Still doesn't feel it is done; how is it to end??? Reconciliation, total annihilation or, somewhere in between?; it's all in ones perspective really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better

that the last two, a 3 this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unresolved.

"BTB guys, are really psychopaths who feel no hurt for others."

WTF? Sorry dude but bitches that deserve to be burned are the unfeeling psychopaths, which is what Shelly, Dani, and Tina are or where. But like Breaking Bad's main character Rick was on the path to being a monster too.He always had an excuse for his bad behavior. Between Rick and Dani there is a mutual lack of respect and love. Sex isn't the same as love nor respect and these two both deserved to be burned. But the issues are still unresolved. Who's John. Teenagers? Working late. The story goes on and on and on and on.... But it's just repetition without going anywhere toward resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of those stories!

If nothing else, you have turned a sick little story into one of those stories that is driving a lot of people crazy! Like "Revelation" this story is meant to piss men off. For all the losers that can't make a decision this is their norm. For any guy who has been the head if his household, this is hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How will it play out?

It is possible that Dani wanted the marriage to go nuclear. Why? John is her long term lover. The twins are not Rick's; they are John's. Dani wanted to have Rick go for the divorce. She could not stand Rick anymore; he did not do anything for her sexually due to his weight. The overt cheating actions that she did was to force the divorce issue. That did not work as planned. So she now begins to process of being self sufficient with h new job. Perhaps John has been working there all along? She seemed to get that job rather easily. When Ricks ties up loose ends with all of the issues he has, he remembers, who the hell is John. The answer he gets ends his marriage.

victor85victor85over 10 years ago
Finish the damn story

This story is going on and on and on...and is really beginning to grate on our patience, Rick’s indecisiveness is beginning to sound wimpy and irritating so either make him divorce the damned slut or reconcile but for your freaking name's sake, finish the damn story.

EdgarJames34EdgarJames34over 10 years ago
Despite what some distractors have to write...

I think that you have given a great deal of thought to the mindset and emotions of the characters in this story...

I have enjoyed reading it...

I will be interested to see if you FTDS however...

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
How many parts are we from the end?

Did I lose much? I omited two parts.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Many readers would be glad

If Dani had a lover, the story's perspective will change and a good BTB story would be..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are We There Yet

Stopped commenting and rating at chap. 5.

Weird family . Don't talk to kids until 7 weeks into the drama. Not in any family I know. No parents, siblings just one cousin. Strange.

It seems more common in LW that there is no extended families. Unrealistic ,but easier to write a story.

Waiting for the next one, it no longer is much fun

AMerryMan

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Wimp

Rick demonstrated he was a class A wimp when he gave his slut wife permission to fuck around at the beginning of the story. He should have demanded that she forgive his infidelity or get the fuck out of his life. Instead, he ate her lovers cum out of her sloppy cunt. Disgusting!

zed0zed0over 10 years ago

Looks like the wimp is getting ready to wimp out again, or maybe he already did if this was the last chapter. The suspense is killing me, truly a "whorror" worth every chapter, but I had already given up on pussy boy Rick in the original story. Let's face it, the original story did not leave you with much of a man to work with. If and when he goes for his RAAC followed by his cream pie for desert, you will have left him with at least half a nut. You have done a great job of making the slut wife appear to be truly remorseful, which will make it that much more satisfying when he kicks her to the curb.

spud65spud65over 10 years ago
Finish the damn story ???? When?

I like reading your continuations but this one....... Was there any woman that didn't want to fuck this guy? How did he get by all this time without cheating on his wife. I kept expecting the story to come to a conclusion, but it just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on, you get the picture... Damn!!! Finish the story already!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF FTDS

Your other stories are so good, yet this one...just more wimp shit. Rick needs to grow a pair and move on with his life. Don't keep this wimp shit going...put an end to it and let Rick move foward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why does Rick think he'd get the kids in a divorce?

Yes he has video of her fucking two guys but there are at least six people that can confirm that he agreed that she could do it. She can also bring out the escort he fucked and can also bring out both Jenny and Gina who he fucked in their house why the kids were possibly around. Gina by the way would have to tell the truth as lying under oath could see her being disbarred.

Dani also has over ten years of being the twins only real parent so that would also go against Rick so there is noway that he could get custody of the twins.

The real problem with this story is that you can't make chicken soup put if chicken shit and the original story was so bad that there is noway that you can write anything good from it as both Rick and Dani seem like a couple of cunts.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 10 years ago
I'm enjoying it.

Unlike others, I think that you are working hard at making these people multi-dimensional and I appreciate it. I do admit that I am expecting fireworks sometime soon :)

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Poker chips

at the cigar bar to be redeemed for sex with the hookers was a great parellel to the chips Hubby had to earn to get sex in the orginal contract.

Love it/Hate it...I cannot wait to read it !

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE CIRCLES OF WALL WRITING

is drawing tighter, who wil fall into the noose, TK U MLJ LV NV

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Counseling

Tina and her husband go to counseling but not Rick and his wife. Speaking of the slag Tina; a qualified counselor would not agree that she should be able to keep Rick's identity secret. They are trying to rebuild trust and keeping such a secret would not be conducive to the process.

So FTDS how many more chapters can you squeeze out of Rick's vacillating? Hamlet was more decisive than this sorry hypocrite.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
One more thing

I hope cantbuymy is right. That would be hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Since Bean Counter

Bravo! Keep them coming.

I happened to re-read Creamer's Bean Counter series last month before you kicked off this effort. I'm enjoying it immensely, and I usually don't have patience with "two steps forward one step back" plot twists (reminds me of work). Congratulations on making such a true-to-life scenario engaging for an erotica audience with (like me) limited patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Your writing is developing subtlety and sophistication. This series is nicely executed.

Sean Mc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish the damn story!

Please!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
5* all the way!

Just keeps on getting even better!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Not Convincing

She is still centered on herself. Saying what he wants to hear, giving him the opening she knows he will jump for. He is not so much coming back to her as he is keeping the rest of his life in place. And she is in control, still. This is not reconciliation. It is deluded capitulation.

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
the weak wimp keeps mulling the same thing over and over. damn he s worried about his kids but what does he think their reaction is gonna be when they are a little older and the videos of their mom show up (as they surely will consider

FINISH the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A real soap opera tale

Now it seems we a getting to the end. Reconcile or divorce. They both blew it taking there relationship to the extreme revenge tale, so he strayed she over did her revenge, he fucked every female along the way, so are they even or it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Auto 1*

You see, even the esteemed HDK agrees with me.

Let the shitty old stories die.

Write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dude you rock!!! 5*

Kudos from HDK, ID and mattblk. You are the man!!!

You have mine as well, enjoying the story very much.

I am also incredibly happy to see "Why" by JLR, and "Sophia" by CS on your fav list, can hardly wait to read your treatments of those.

And for those wishing to rush you "piss off", please take all the chapters you want! (I always enjoy a good long read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another 5 star effort

I thought you were wandering too far, but it seems like the end is near. I can't wait to see how you pull off this ending. Ignore the haters, they're only jealous, and keep Finishing The Damn Stories!

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
A bit long

but always literate. The twelfth or twentieth time characters reverted to "twelve inches" or "that $3000 whore" as an obstacle or sticking place or otherwise unforgettable event I tried to reach for my revolver, but since I don't have one I began scanning -- through quite a few more such allusions. We don't need to enter the minds of pathologically embittered or self-justifying avengers or compulsives that often! That said (or this whole story serving as some sort of purgation ritual for your more private embitterments), I like the ending a lot! The BTB crowd use fiction to evade life wishfully. I like it that you eventually decided to get real and deal with the insults and resentments as one must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is NOTHING TO CONSIDER .. DISCUSS .. or .. RECONCILE ...

Danielle is 12 inch, Disgusting, Gutter Slut, ATM, COCK WHORE. She is unfit to be a mother much less a FAITHFUL (that's a laugh) wife!!! Women like her are easy to find ... just look on the nearest street corner or at the local BBC gangbang party! This CUNT WILL cheat again as sure as the sun (and another 12 inch cock) rise!

FinishTheDamnStory .. FOR ONCE "Do The Right Thing" ... Give Rick his balls back AND KICK THIS USED UP WHORE AND CHEATING CUNT OUT PERMANENTLY .. Remember, Once A Cheating WHORE ... Always A Cheating WHORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vile

Realizing of course, it's just a story, it's hard to believe anyone so vile and vindictive can become so contrite. Maybe I'm just not the trusting type, I can't help but feel that more is going on. Then again, maybe her late nights at work are just that. I guess we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Okay I'm officially tired of the whining.

For a man that's supposed to be a brilliant lawyer, a partner in a major law firm and a decision maker he sure whines a lot. And he's SO repetitive. His discussions with Shelley or Anna or Tina all sound the same. Boo who, woe is me! Either he can move on and put his wife's cheating and lying behind him or he can't. But it has been months and he doesn't seem any closer to an answer then he was 3 chapters ago. And if he's really interested in saving his marriage, it certainly wouldn't hurt to see a marriage counselor alone or together. It's like when your car is broken. You don't try to fix it yourself, you take it to a professional. And he should be smart enough to at least try and get some professional help. This story got off to a great start but now you're bogged down in the mud. Finish it up with some style please.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
trust ? but verify !

Time to put the PI s back on the job.

She works late and weekends a lot.

She needs to earn trust again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seven pages of a cheating wife...

with the ultimate result of hubby is going to be a wimp. Author..quit posting. You don't finish the story, you just murk it up more. If you can't write a tale with the husband having some balls, quit posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One sided = 1 star

Rick ' s holier than though hypocritical bullshit is sickening. You might have a decent story if you balanced things from the wife's side. Not only did Rick cheat with a prostitute he's also being sticking his dick in anything that'll spread their legs for him. I mean please let Danielle grow some tits and stand up to the dick. Otherwise this is just 1 star crap

.

And what's up with a counseler telling Tina to keep Rick's identity a secret? And don't you think Danielle would have talked to her own lawyer and found out that she would get custody of the children? Does anyone believe all the cunts he's being whoring around with are gonna lie about it under threat of purjury? Would Danielle ever be able to trust the lying dick again?

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Gonna comment BEFORE reading the next chapter....

FTDS has written a compelling, though-provoking story, so far. But, Danielle needs a LOT more testing. If Rick wants to earn her trust back, he has a long way to go. I'll read the next chapter with an open mind before sharing any more thoughts.....

But, I will say this....HE needs to put temptation in front of HER and watch her reaction.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
Rick has started to be a cunt...

One little throwaway joke in the last chapter that was immediately apologised for and his fragile little ego collapses like a tissue in a hurricane.

The couple were making good progress (albeit in a somewhat farfetched fashion) but I feel that Danielle is the ONLY one trying to make the marriage work again.

She can only say sorry so many times before she's had enough and fucks him off!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
Just for shits and grins

Rick is the most wishy-washy cry baby ever . This story seemingly grows way out of proportion of words to actions. Becoming rather boring really.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“verifying she was at the office”

So she’s at the office, big deal! She could be cheating with someone AT the office!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“I tried for almost 7 weeks now. It was just too much." – Maybe it’s time to try with a professional counselor. Their issues are obviously to stubborn to be dealt with on their own.

Why not talk with Jean Morelli?

As far as Dani’s workload goes, HE had to put up with it because he was trying to climb the corporate ladder, SHE’S just trying to make a living. She has more wiggle room to say, "No".

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago
BS

Why BS this is.

"Other than that, I don't think I can get past what she did. I tried, but it was just too much. I guess it's in limbo. I'm not making the effort now."

Tried. Tried. Hahaha! What BS. He is loving wallowing in his "misery".

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
I don't know why I keep giving you fives.

You keep stringing us along - interminably.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

Still five stars. Still love it.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 7 years ago
God im so glad

Why? Because I've only red the 1st two and the last pages of this story. I believe all those enjoy this story must love being cuckolded and to enjoy being cuckold why? Is it fun watching your wives having sex with others? Is it fun licking their creampied pussies?

I rate this story a 1 is clearly an understatement because even though I only red three pages out the whole 7 chapters was enough to burn my eyes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit! He doesn't even trust himself.

In her place, I wait for him to go back to work, quit my hob and file for a divorce. She can live on the alimony and child support. She'll get the house. Even with a moron for a lawyer she finds out about his job and the money and never has to worry about anything again. This marriage is so far past toast that it isn't funny. All done. Normally I loved FTDS fixing stories. But this has grown repetitive and boring.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Good

story. Tit for tat cheating is one thing. I couldn't get past the cruelty. Would be a short story had I wrote it. "You want to what? Adios. Have a good life." Or if I were really clever, I grab the first dvd and throw her out the house having changed the locks and done a bunch of devious legal stuff while she was off whoring herself.

This story still beats the hell out of the steaming fresh cow turd razorputz created. That is one sick man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Lot Of Wasted Narrative

Every bit of Shelley and Danielle believing Rick wanted to be cuckolded is bullshit. Danielle, plain and simply, wanted to cuckold, humiliate, torture, control and ruin Rick's entire life. She proved she isn't much of an attorney when she failed to realize the powerful effect threatening Rick with losing his kids. He felt guilty for his one night stand with the hooker and when threatened with divorce and the loss of his kids, he was willing to agree to almost any demands Dannielle might make. But Danielle went ballistic with her demands. The readers deserve better than a reconciliation. Divorces occur every day for far less reason than he has.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
IN THE CLOSING MOMENTS OF OVERTIME

someone should call a time out for new strategy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Danielle Is STILL Lying

Three months after her excessive revenge sex, and she is still telling Anna in her regular discussions that Rick is "okay" with her cuckolding him. I bet if he had continued his surveillance of Danielle, he would have found her having continuous trysts with well-endowed lovers. Time to pull the plug and end their farce of a marriage. For a lawyer, Danielle sure is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What an arraogant twat Rick is.Ok his wife went over the top,but he caused it and got his revenge on her by snubbing her efforts at repentance and fucking four women and had the cheek to complain about her getting fucked three times.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Back and forth how many times?

Swing high swing low

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Disappointed...

CUCK, Cuck, cuck!!!! I had higher hopes for your (FTDS) take on the poor SOB's story...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well

She isn't screwig anyone and neither is he. Either he will trust her again or he won't. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's missing the point. The job wasn't worth it. The pay wasn't worth it. Her terms weren't worth it. Everything is destroyed except their love for their kids... and considering how rarely they're around, that's a bit dubious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now she's learning of how it is to work ones butt off and not accomplish what needs to be done in her home-life.

I hope this work for them. However with Shelly reentering the picture and cousin Anna showing up, I can only wonder what snakes will they now have to deal with. LP

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Too many repeats. It's sounding like a broken record.

Story was good but I think you should have wrapped it up in 3 or 4 chapters.

captcoolcaptcoolover 1 year ago

Man Rick the forever martyr. What a fragile ego he has. It's beyond pitiful.

ramonchuramonchuover 1 year ago

This guy is rubbish, if this profile fits a good team player and a experienced worker I would jump over a cliff, what a piece of materialistic couple

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

why are you doing this to poor rick sheesh i liked the guy at first but every chapter he gets less decisive and less and less likeable lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A cuck……and our MC is CERTAINLY that……..will ALWAYS submit to his slut. They will talk a big game, but then willing eat creampie. It’s in their nature. A normal man would have tossed the slut out on her ear just for proposing the nonsense she did in this story. The real life solution? He takes her to Vegas…..she gets a male escort and does what the MC did with his female escort ….for the same amount of time and then they go for marriage counseling. Two wrongs in this case…..balanced…..WOULD have made a right. Plus he gets a male trainer and gets in shape over the next year ……as does she with a female trainer. No fuss no muss. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here we are near the end, and the wifey now regrets her revenge, and she may have to admit to herself that she is sluttier than she really wants/ or expected herself to be. That said, she may really want to get things back, to reconcile. She has dealt with a lot, with Rick having sex with several women now, not just the hooker that started all of this, but two pretty, young things, and two of her friends. She does seem to be able to deal with these additional partners of Rick's, but wants it to end. She also has to work harder for the family, and is seeing some of the cost of that.

Rick is starting to realize that all of his revenge does not remove the sting of the content of the DVDs, his wife's revenge, his wife's copious lying, and realizing that she actually enjoys being slutty, with men who are much larger than his described as at-least-adequate equipment. The stress on Rick is still making it hard for him to think straight, he still has problems committing to being only with his wife. This whole cavalcade of events ultimately being laid at his feet is hard to deal with as well. His going to a hooker, his not responding in a stand-up, lawyerly way quickly enough (which both his friend and the women were surprised about), these things also haunt him. These are all incredible stresses, LOTS of people would say "F this, nothing is worth this."

The lack of work in and on the marriage before he went to the hooker is miniscule compared to how much work and stress there is now to manage.

... and then he falls off of the wagon on his diet and workouts, one more disappointment where things were going well.

It does seem like the marriage is over, and both of them are just trying to avoid that, while neither really knows how, other than to keep trying, patiently. Patience may not be enough.

Looks pretty bad for those two

Good story, five for you.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

fascinating how his scarifies over twenty years were completely over looked as nonconsequential.. because really it was those sacrifices coupled with her lack of interest in his well being that led to the situation that she found repulsive.. still amazes me how the intent of the contract outside of him loosing weight, has been hardly addressed, the emasculation into indentured servitude, using the threats and the humiliation to keep him there by her and her friend.. they tried and failed.. but they never go into the intent.. and that bothers me.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Getting a bit repetitive...

Hugo999Hugo99917 days ago

Good story but starting to view the guy as pathetic and annoying

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous