All Comments on 'The Cucumber Mishap'

by Capricorn2k

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell

This was a disgusting load of bullshit. If anyone got hard off of this level of abuse and medical malpractice, I would suggest aggressive psychotherapy. Being overweight does not automatically make you subhuman or unworthy of life, love, and happiness. This is not a kink. This is prejudice. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

You got a lot of problems to work on don't you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need to do a LOT more research into vegetable sexual aides

Damn Dude, seriously. Everyone knows zucchinis are really where its at.

Cucumbers are so 70's.

We've moved on, and up, and zucchinis really do jazz up a good masturbatory session.

They're smaller at one end, bonus! And oh yeah, the bumps. Yeah, that's the stuff.

Oh, and whatever you do, stay the hell away from potatoes!

AsbelAsbelover 8 years ago
4 for the Laughs

I don't usually go into the "New Submissions" category on Literotica. In fact, I don't typically read anything on here at all, since I never have time. I'm usually just submitting my own work.

Well, here I am, really bored, and the first thing I see is "The Cucumber Mishap". All I could do was think, "Oh, this should be good." So I read it.

All in all, not a terrible read. Your writing's pretty good, but the subject isn't sexy at all. However, the intention of this story was amusement, and you nailed it. Very uncomfortably, but nailed it nonetheless.

You get 4 stars for two reasons: One, it put a smile on my face and I must have said "What the fuck" at least four times. One more and it would have gotten a five.

Second reason, I have been there. Not with a cucumber. No, I wanted to see if I could get all seven Dragonballs up my ass and make a wish. I only got to four. Unfortunately, that one-star ball got stuck around the bend of my colon and for a good three hours, I was in total panic mode praying that I wouldn't have to go to the ER with this exact problem. Lucky for me, it popped out on its own, quite clean, after a 45 minute drive back to my home. If you meet some dude with a set of Dragonballs on display in his house, don't touch balls one through four. Also, PVC Dragonballs make really good anal beads. Now if only I had a way to get some string on those fuckers.

What was I talking about...? Oh. Right. You get four stars, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it

And am now scouting for a cucumber or zucchini to play with. However, I think I'll bag it with a condom and tie a string to the open end to pull that sucker out afterwards...

Potatoes, hunh? Might give that a try too!!!

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NOT WORTH READING

That says it all.

MecumMhorMecumMhorover 8 years ago
With a cucumber up there ..

.. and an MD fisting to fish it out, and you at 5'7", that has got to be one genormous anal passage you have got going for you .. just saying !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Um, wow, rude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
rude doctor

but I think he likes fat faggots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an asshole

I would complain to the AMA. Try abusing your patients with no medical license fuckwad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
unique story...

we want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous