The Cult of Eros

Story Info
Twins find out the dangers of being away from home.
4k words
3.65
45.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tentaichi
tentaichi
60 Followers

Don't go out alone. Don't put yourself in dangerous situations.

Don't trust strangers.

Kelly and Joan were inseparable. As twins, they had rarely spent more than a day apart. Their outward personalities were identical, and more than once one had suggested to the other that they swap places or names for a day, though neither had ever had the guts to go through with it. The only difference anyone else could find between them was that Kelly was near-sighted and Joan far-sighted. This meant they both wore glasses, and of course they chose the same frames, so no one was ever certain which one they were talking to.

It had been 20 years and 1 day since they were born, at least by Joan's phone. The soft glow of the screen failed to illuminate much in the darkness of their tent, and signal on the side of a mountain was spotty at best. Still, she had enough to check for any last birthday messages sent to her. The warmth of her sister in their double sleeping bag, soundly out after a day of hiking, was making her drowsy. An early start tomorrow meant that after a few more minutes she decided she too should get some rest. Before another 10 minutes had gone by both sisters were dreaming happily.

The next thing either of them knew was flashing light and a piercing, ringing noise. Even if they had been awake enough to respond, opening their eyes was impossible with the torch-beam constantly flicking between their faces, keeping them disorientated while several sets of hands lifted their limp bodies out of the shredded remains of their tent. Before either was able to do anything other than moan, rough bark was on their backs, rubber balls were in their mouths, binds on their wrists and rope tightly across their bellies and legs.

"What did you think you were doing?"

A sympathetic male voice sounded from behind them. By now, both twins had their eyes open, squinting every time one of the torches swung into view. A hazy group of people, all dressed in black, were surrounding the restrained girls and staring. All the light was trained in Kelly and Joan's direction so it was impossible to see the figures clearly. A new man stepped into view, with enough light on him for Kelly to see his youthful face.

"There are dangerous folks around here," he crooned, staring into each twin's face in turn. "You're lucky we found you first. Two girls, alone on the side of a mountain? A recipe for trouble."

With one more step he stood facing them, his white robe rippling in the breeze.

"What we need to know is if we can trust you." His tone changed suddenly, becoming grand and resonant.

"The Disciple of Eros have been thrown from our home, left to wander this desolate landscape. We are forever severed from our former lives, and while we do not miss what we had, from our lonely base here it is impossible to bring new lambs into the fold."

At this point he reached down to lift Kelly's head. He noted with a smirk that the two were clutching each others hands as best they could with their wrists tied, squeezing intensely.

"Yet here we are, blessed with the presence of two uninitiated, poor sinners. They do not notice the shackles binding them, the filth they wallow in, the pain they cause, but," and he whispered, "I can set you free."

The time for words seemed to be over. The man motioned and four of his entourage stepped forward. Two grasped a head each and turned the girls to face each other. The other two held their hands in position to undo the gags at a moment's notice. The man knelt in front of them and spoke in hushed tones.

"To be truly free, you must be born anew. Cast off your old self, your unworthy self, and become one with us, the world, and each other. I know this is difficult, but I will guide you. First, you must be compliant. You must be willing to merge, to show that you understand there is no self. To remove your binds, you must realise that there are none. Embrace each other, as sisters, as lovers, and prove that I am able to let you go."

The gags were removed. The two captives stared at each other, light pressure on the back of their heads encouraging them to move closer. Joan could see the tears in Kelly's eyes. She had to do something.

"No."

"I'm sorry?"

A rush of confidence came from the sight of her sister in so much pain.

"No! You want me to, what, make out with my twin? What's wrong with you? This is sick, this is wrong, this is," she began sobbing, "please don't make us do this. Just let us go."

"Can't you see yet? The reason you can't go is because you refuse to do this. It's easy. It's painless. It doesn't matter what the outside world thinks, defy them! Rise anew and show they can't control you!"

At his words came murmurs of assent from the assembled crowd. Joan couldn't let her sister be the only one trying to protect them, and took matters into her own hands. In an instant the twins' lips were pressed together. Kelly jumped at the feeling, but resigned herself to it. The hands on the backs of their heads pushed harder, keeping them together. A smirk on his face, the leader stood.

"I said as lovers."

Kelly's eyes opened wide as Joan continued complying with the leader's demands. Even while tears dropped from her face onto Kelly's, Joan pushed her tongue through parted lips and clumsily attempted to gain entrance to her sister. In her inexperience she ended up mostly licking around her mouth, while eventually Kelly gave in too. The two sloppily opened and closed their mouths on each other, saliva swapped between them so often they eventually had to swallow it. Periodically one twin would open her eyes to watch the leader, to see if they were allowed to stop. He still stood there with a serene smile, unmoving.

After several minutes of awkward kissing, the leader made a motion and the unhappy duo were pulled apart. They panted to regain their breath while their tormentor commended their efforts.

"That was moving. I have never seen such effort from novitiates, and am sincerely happy for you." Neither girl could make eye contact with him as he spoke. "You have passed the first test. Release their wrists."

The two hooded figures that had been holding their heads removed the binding from their wrists. Kelly rubbed her wrists to try and persuade the blood to flow back into her hands.

"You said..." Joan swallowed. "You said you'd set us free."

"You are setting yourselves free my lovelies. Your mouths have freed your hands, and the combination of your hands shall free your bodies. Only then can you free your spirits and truly be able to say that no shackles tie you down.

"Next, you must make a realisation. It is simple, something rats in a cage make without realising: pleasure is the most important thing in this world. Using your newly able hands, show each other the height of pleasure. Revel in your bliss."

They knew what he meant. Joan screwed her eyes shut and faced the ground, teardrops watering the earth beneath her.

"I can help."

With surprisingly gentle hands, the man in the white robe took control of Joan, hooking her fingers under the shirt of her sister. Both girls flinched at the touch, but the leader held them firm. Without needing further encouragement, Joan peeled back Kelly's top. When it was needed, the leader pulled the shirt out from the ropes, until it was tucked under Kelly's neck, revealing her ample C cup breasts.

"Your turn my dear."

He repeated the actions, using Kelly's hands on Joan this time around. She attempted to glower at him, but in her despair all she could manage was a look of fear. After both twins were equally exposed he stepped backwards and looked at them expectantly.

"I don't want to do this," came a whisper, "I don't want to do this." Two shaky hands rose, crossed, and felt warm flesh.

"I don't want to do this, I have to do this."

Kelly looked at her sister in despair. Joan was constantly muttering under her breath and seemed on the edge of a breakdown.

"This is so we can get out." Kelly's voice was close to Joan, closer than she had thought. Looking up, she saw her sister's face right next to hers. Mouths, now familiar with each other, met.

The assembled cult looked on with satisfaction as chaste lip-pressing became slow, warm kissing. Palms on breasts started to move. An adventurous pair of fingers enclosed a nipple, and a squeak came from one girl. Even so, the kissing became faster, the twin's tongues intertwining while their cheeks grew red from embarrassment and pleasure. Joan tightened her fingers around Kelly's nipple, encouraged by her response.

Both girls were descending into the pleasure, forgetting where they were and why they were doing this. Simultaneously they decided that there was only so much stimulation they could get from their chests. Both hands went lower, rubbing the hems of loose pyjama trousers. Joan moved first, slipping inside and pressing her finger to her sister's nub, just peeking out of its hood.

Kelly stopped kissing for a moment to gasp, but when she recovered her senses she pushed her face into Joan's, kissing her with more passion than she had before. She explored under her sister's pyjamas herself, rubbing around her lips and running a finger between them.

Neither was going to stop any time soon. For the first time, their fingers invaded each others most private place, first one and then two. Their kissing changed pace, building up faster and faster before falling when they ran out of breath. Both minds were going blank, the white noise of sexual ecstasy pushing everything else away. Without warning, Joan came.

Her pleasured screams straight into her sister's mouth pushed Kelly over the edge, and soon both were wrapped up in their orgasm. Kelly's fingers fell out of her sister as she convulsed, but Joan's hand tensed up, keeping her thumb pressed firmly against Kelly's clit.

It was over a minute before their orgasm was over. Applause was coming from around them. The girls were scared and confused. The horror of what they had done made them want to embrace each other, but the thought of what they had done made them want to separate completely.

"You have performed admirably today, my girls. There is but one hurdle before you, and then you shall have removed your ropes. This is by far the shortest task: it will only take you ten seconds. Just watch, learn, and repeat."

As the words left his mouth a figure stepped forward. They were dressed in black like the assembled cultists, but their robe and hood were dropped to reveal the naked body of a slender redheaded woman. With a look from the leader she dropped to her knees in front of him.

The twins stared in horror, unable to speak, as the woman released the man's erect dick from his robes. Two more cultists stepped forward, placed one hand each on the back of the woman's head, and pushed. Almost without resistance, the entirety of the leader's cock slid down her throat. She made no sound at all as the leader held up ten fingers, and began counting down.

After ten short seconds, the hands on the woman's head disappeared, and she stood, bowed slightly at the leader, and replaced her robes to join the cultists. The man in the white robes looked at the sisters with a smile on his face.

"This task shows your control, your willingness to comply and will reveal whether you are truly ready to be free. It doesn't even need any effort on your part. Nod when you are ready, and we will begin."

At this point both girls were terrified and seeing the futility of their actions. Clearly nothing they did, no matter how depraved, would be enough to please the sick cultist. Joan's head dropped, not for the first time, unable to even cry as she let herself be overwhelmed. She heard soft footsteps and felt a hand lifting her chin.

"That looked like a nod to me."

Kelly's eyes opened wide and she began saying no, over and over. Her voice raised until she was practically screaming at the thought of what was about to happen, and all Joan could do was stare with the knowledge that she had told him to do this weighing her down. Because of her, both she and her sister were going to be brutally violated.

Only the words "deep breaths might be in order" could get Kelly to calm down. The man simply smiled as he watched the girl suppress her sobbing to gain control of her breathing. With a wave another man stepped forward from the group. Both men placed their hands on the back of a twin's head, the leader on Joan and the other one on Kelly. The girls had their mouths open slightly as they breathed, and simultaneously the cultists forced their way into their mouths and throats.

Spluttering and gagging followed immediately. Neither twin had had any practice in blowjobs, on a real or substitute dick. With their arms restricted in their movements they couldn't push hard on their tormentors, reduced to pressing lightly on their thighs. To show how much time had passed the two cultists tapped their girl's head with a finger every second, but each second seemed suspiciously longer than the last.

Kelly was running out of oxygen quickly. In a haze of pain and convulsions she lost count of taps quickly. Was the three or four? Surely she was halfway already. If it was halfway she could make it. Hadn't another second gone by? Was there a tap she had missed? There was one, and another. Bile rose up her throat and she swallowed it back down, the sensation eliciting a groan from the owner of the cock inside her.

By her side, her sister was fairing much the same. While the cultist in the white robe had his head thrown back in bliss, tears wear flowing openly down Joan's face, and her eyes were scrunched shut as she struggled to suppress her gag reflex. She had taken no notice of the taps on the back of her head, too preoccupied with the invader in her throat.

The leader paused before tapping for the tenth time. He was enjoying a virgin mouth far too much to pass it up after just ten seconds, and with how slowly he'd counted along the way the twins were nearing up to thirty painful seconds. Sighing slightly, he touched the back of Joan's head again and pulled her off him.

Without him needing to say anything, the ropes were untied and the girls slumped to the damp, grassy floor. They were both greedily sucking down air, determined to return from the edge of consciousness they had been pushed to. They were yet to notice they had been released.

The leader turned to his group and spoke.

"Clearly, they wish to remain with us. I trust you all remember how to welcome two fine young ladies to our order."

With the two girls still oblivious to the outside world, the grouped cultists shed their robes to reveal their naked bodies. Advancing seemingly as one on the pair, they began what they had been waiting for.

The girls' clothes were pulled from their bodies, two men lined up in front of them and without ceremony, their virginities were taken from them. The men pumped in and out of their bodies, revelling in the sensations. This movement shook the twins, knocking their heads into the tree behind them. Even through the haze of oxygen deprivation and the pain, Kelly suddenly realised what was happening. She began to scream, raising a laugh from some of the figures around her.

Her sister's screams were enough to push her fully awake, and Joan's voice was soon heard too. There was a heat between her thighs and a wholly alien feeling coming straight from her most private place. She did the only thing she could think of in such a situation, and reached for her sister; forever by her side.

It was with a perverse pleasure that the cultist in the white robe noticed the twins were holding hands again. From the screams, whimpers now, he could see they weren't yet broken like he had hoped. A whisper in the air of a nearby partner set one plan in motion, but first he had something more immediate.

The girls felt their heads pushed together once again. Their lips met, their mouths both open. This feeling had become disturbingly familiar, and their minds went on autopilot. Kissing for the third time this night, the girls were silenced and cheers came up from the crowd. Compared with the rough pounding they were both receiving from the strangers between their legs, they were kissing tenderly. The kiss was meant to console, to communicate everything it was impossible to say in their situation. Both tongues explored identical mouths, softly proving that neither girl was alone. Without them noticing, their cheeks were getting flushed and warm. They had relaxed into the situation, and before they knew it pleasure had replaced pain. The aches of their bodies, the burns from the ropes, all of it was forgotten as the warmth of each other and the ecstasy of sex filled their heads. The cult noted with interest that the girls had both gotten wet again.

Another cultist jogged to the girls, a bottle in his hands. A pair of hands separated the two, but they continued to kiss the air, their eyes unfocused. Joan felt something poured down her throat and spluttered, but accidentally swallowed a decent amount. She recognised the harsh taste of vodka stuck in her mouth. Kelly received the same treatment, and then the bottle returned to Joan. This time it was poured slowly, and she swallowed as much as she could, almost all rational thought gone. When Kelly had taken her second drink the bottle was empty. While a good amount had ended up on top of the girls from their initial choking, most of it had been swallowed. Their mouths were pressed back together and with increased ferocity they kissed.

The men fucking them continued for a few minutes, but the physical stimulation combined with the sight of the identical twins forcefully making out in front of them pushed them to their limits, and they came. Wads of semen erupted from their dicks, but the girls barely noticed, only feeling the lack of stimulation as they exited.

Restlessness was beginning to take over the assembled group, all itching to have their own turn with Joan and Kelly. Hands caressed every inch of skin, paying particular attention to their breasts and asses, squeezing and pinching. They were lifted from the ground and pulled from each other. When they were no longer close enough to kiss they weakly lifted their arms in protest, reaching for each other, but the alcohol was doing its job and neither girl could hold onto their thoughts long enough to do anything.

They were flipped and lowered again onto men beneath them, one each. Their cunts, just starting to drip the previous men's loads, were again filled with the cock of a stranger. The intrusion brought with it loud moans. Their bodies began to move of their own accord, slowly sliding up and down the men's shafts. Hands to the floor, they stared downwards, not seeing the people beneath them. Instead they panted to try and get enough oxygen to function for a little longer. They were no longer crying.

A peculiar feeling shocked them from their reverie, as a cold fullness spread through their backsides. Someone had got two plastic bottles of lube and was squeezing them into their asses. With a huge grin of anticipation, he offered one half-empty bottle to a companion and proceeded to lube his own dick up, standing with one leg either side of Kelly. Slowly he pressed a thumb into her asshole. Kelly paused in her movements for a split second but continued, almost ignoring the alien presence. Satisfied, the man lined himself up and began sinking his length into her.

The feeling of her ass being stretched around a dick penetrated through the fog of alcohol in Kelly's mind. To her side Joan was beginning to cry again, crystal droplets falling onto the face of the cultist below her. Kelly's strategy was simply to keep going, to adapt to the situation and hope for the end. She moved her body up and down, sliding her incredibly tight, slicked up butt over the dick buried in it. A slap to Joan's own ass came with a command to follow her sister's example. Her movements were jerky at first, but as she got used to the presence and the warmth in her rectum mixed with that in her pussy she fell into a rhythm.

tentaichi
tentaichi
60 Followers
12