The Cult of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the mad scenario they were living out, pleasure was reaching into the girls minds. Guys were swapped out as they emptied themselves into their constantly moving orifices, now always leaking a tiny trickle of cum from the number of loads inside them. This time Kelly came first, parts of her body randomly tensing up as shocks criss-crossed down her spine. Ecstatic shrieks left her mouth as her entire body relaxed at once, collapsing onto the man beneath her.

Joan heard her sister come and accelerated her hips. Her sphincter opened and closed around the cock in her ass, the ring of muscle pressing every nerve ending in turn. Tiny spasms in her vaginal walls stimulated the guy beneath her. Her breathing came harder and faster, speeding up along with her ass. To help her along, Kelly lazily reached across, managed to pinch a nipple between her fingers and twisted violently. Joan screamed while her orgasm began explosively. A small sticky trickles of girlcum were pushed from her vagina, lubing up the dick in there further. Every point in her body seemed to be radiating waves of pleasure, all of it converging and coalescing in her crotch. Finally, she too finished and fell down, spent.

All of the men had been serviced by this time, and the last four were on their second round. They pulled themselves out and while other cultists turned the twins over the four of them started pumping their dicks, attempting to finish what the enthusiastic girls had started. When they came it rained down on the barely conscious duo, hitting their faces and chests and the floor in equal measure.

Only one thing was left for their initiation, and the men crowded around to begin marking their territory. Streams of urine flew from the dicks of the cult, soaking every square inch of smooth skin with the fluid. The feeling made the girls wake up. Finding themselves pressed up against each other, they turned into a slow kiss, ignoring the piss cascading over their bodies.

A cheer went up as the kiss began. It was a clear sign that the girls were broken, only able to function when they were with each other and even then without any will whatsoever. Men delighted in aiming for their now slightly open mouths, occasionally managing to get a girl to swallow a small mouthful of pee. Their debasement continued as the sound of running water reminded the girls' bodies that it was nearly morning, and their full bladders relaxed, wetting themselves onto each other's legs.

After nearly a minute, the final drops were shaken off and and the twins' kiss broken. They stood and faced their leader, heads bowed, swaying slightly on the spot.

"Welcome to the family my dears. I thank you for joining us."

12