All Comments on 'The Cum Catcher'

by cowboy109

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I'm confused

Why hire an Au Pair if they didn't have children? And the agencies that hire out Au Pairs have very strict rules regarding extra marital contact. IOW, no sex for the duration of the contract or they are sent home immediately and the gov't is quite happy to deport them because it prevents them from illegally remaining in the country.

In any case, this really made no sense.

sheanna23sheanna23over 7 years ago
Really?

You seem to be fairly intelligent, or at least an ok writer but do you really think all black women are brash and only care about money as well as expensive cars? I read a lot different styles on this site, different ideas, and this is the first time I have ever been offended. I won't be finishing your story, will not vote for it and will not read you again. If you're going to write about race don't generalize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was meh

Yeah I liked it only problem is, did it have to focus on race? I mean seriously not all black women act like that.

swollenbellswollenbellover 7 years ago
Thank you

Nice reworking of one of my original submission. I like the interplay and the more open nature of the relationship. Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Improved version of original story - great writing

From Swollenbell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This sucked

TimberWolf5871TimberWolf5871almost 3 years ago

Well I enjoyed about 99% of this story. The fact that it just ends is a bit jarring. If not for that this would be 5-star for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Love Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous