The Cum Catcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

We had a table decked out richly with cold cuts, bread, boiled eggs, and all kinds of offerings. We wanted her to feel welcome, happy, and cherished. The conversation was basic get to know you conversation. We all started relaxing around each other. We talked about the differences in American and Japanese breakfast. We took her for a stroll in the neighborhood. Aika was really opening up to us. Later in the evening, we noticed that she was decorating our place. She didn't have much in her luggage. However, she put a little paper print with calligraphy at our entrance that welcomed people in Japanese. She put a photo of her and her sister at Disney Land Tokyo onto the wall on the stairs. Sophia and I really enjoyed her becoming comfortable.

During the week, I got up early and came home late. Not much happened. I barely saw Aika. However, I did notice that her smell was lingering in our place. I could tell in the morning if she had taken a poop. There is an intimacy of living together. I never realized how wonderful it is to live with two women. I became familiar with the morning scent of their bodies, the sweat scent, the shoe scent, the poop scent, and so on.

Friday night, Sophia had divulged the next phase of her plan to me. Saturday morning, I was to sleep in a little bit and take a little longer in the bathroom. I was to groom down there. I was to model a little bit in front of the mirror, nothing too suspicious. In the meantime, Sophia would get Aika and gently open the door to have Aika watch me.

Neither of them was very good at hiding it. I heard Aika yelping out in excitement, "I really get to see it!" Sophia hushed her overly loud. I heard the click of the door opening. I mean Aika was literally panting with the volume of someone breathing down my neck. The excitement seemed to be kicking her adrenaline hard.

So, I put on a little show. I showed them how a man shaves. The two women watching me turned me on. Having a semi-hard dick made me feel good about the size. At one point, I got a little carried away and swung my dick in a circles with hip thrusts. I heard Aika giggling and Sophia's hand quickly covering her mouth. With a muffled voice, Aika couldn't help but blurt out, "This is a little bit like watching animal planet." I toned down my gratuitous show. I did make a few stripper faces into the mirror when I toweled myself down and paused to snuggle into the towel. "Can I get my camera?" I heard Aika whispering. I thoroughly enjoyed being ravished by that still quite innocent girl.

For Saturday lunch, I drove us to a nice restaurant in Queens. The restaurant was very dark and had private booths. Sitting on the plush leather couch, we felt like we were alone. Sophia drove the conversation and asked Aika if she used condoms or the pill. Aika used condoms. Sophia told Aika that she should use the pill because it felt a lot better. A decision was made on the spot to take Sophia to take Aika to Sophia's OB/GYN. The surprised Aika was told that our family gynecologist would always make time for us without wait. The appointment had been made already before Aika's plane had taken off at Haneda Airport.

I spent my time waiting in the car and watching the song birds jump around in the street. When the two women walked out of the medical building, I saw Sophia taking the pills out of Aika's hands. Sophia explained that it was easy to forget taking them. So, Sophia would hand Aika the dose every evening to take. What Sophia didn't tell Aika was that instead of handing her the pill, she'd be handing her clomiphene, a fertility drug that causes eggs to develop and be released from the ovaries. I had been taking L-Arginine all week, which increased my sperm production threefold. Goops and goops of jizz came out of my dick each time I came.

The girls were whispering in the back seat. Aika stammered, "No, no, no" but then leaned in anyway to listen to Sophia. Aika blushed. There was a whole challenge going on inside of her. It seemed like she was really attracted to the ideas that Sophia laid out, yet modesty kept her to objecting. Layer after layer of modesty got dressed down by Sophia. When we pulled off the freeway, Aika exclaimed, "I can be seductress!" and quickly covered her mouth. Sophia was talking feverishly. Sophia had no clue if this part of the plan would work. This was the critical linchpin of everything we had schemed towards all week.

When we got out of the car in the driveway, the sun had already set. I had no clue where the conversation had lead and if it was on or not. I had to keep my cool. While I unlocked the door, I had the distinct sensation of my ass getting a lot of attention. I thought I had heard a giggle from the two behind me as well. There were so many giggles in the house since we had two women there. I really liked it.

When Sophia said that she'd go out to meet her female friends, I knew that it was on. I said that I'd go to bed early and do some reading in bed. Sophia got the car keys to her little, sporty BMW convertible and left. I pretended that nothing was going on, yet my heart was pounding as I walked into the bedroom. I left the door slightly ajar to make it more inviting.

The time passed while I flipped through the NY Times on my tablet. I was sure that Aika should have paid me a visit already. I started wondering if Sophia had seriously wanted to hang out with her friends rather than provide an opportunity for Aika to come onto me. I texted Sophia.

"What? That bucket head can be so shy? I'll text her," Sophia texted me.

There was quiet for a little while. Then a text came from Sophia, "Okay, she is coming now."

I got all ready. I straightened the comforter next to me. Then I realized that it should look organic and messed it up again. My phone buzzed again with a message from Sophia. "You fool, turn the light off! She is too self-conscious about her body! That's why she isn't coming. She's walked the tenth time up to the bedroom and turned away because of it."

I turned off the light. I even dimmed my tablet to make sure that she didn't confuse it with a light source. Within 30 seconds, I heard her light footsteps of the 100 lbs. body at the door. The door creaked as she opened. She was wearing a see-through nightie. The cut was meant to imitate the conservative look of a full on pajamas with buttons like a uniform. Yet, the fabric was extremely sheer. She appeared basically naked. I could see her boobs, nipples, and crotch.

"I couldn't sleep. I have kink in my bank. Can you massage?" shed asked and sat down next to me on the bed presenting her back.

I agreed and put my hands on her back to massage her. I was very curious how Sophia had told to seduce me. The plan of asking for a massage and subtly taking it from there seemed like a classic. Her body relaxed into my hands. I could feel her very alertly sensing my hands on her back, like she was super curious to see what happened. After five minutes, she seemed to get frustrated. Her body no longer leaned into my kneading. She didn't relax into my body anymore.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her boobs, "Kink here, too." I massaged her boobs, supple natural and full. They were very youthful and firm. When I let go of them, they kept standing up. "Hm, oh," she moaned. She seemed to enjoy herself and relaxed again. That lasted for two minutes.

"Got more kink," she said curtly, completely oblivious of the meaning of kink in a sexual sense.

"What are we going to do about that?" I asked her innocently. I was going to test out and see how hard she would work for what was already a forgone conclusion from the moment Sophia and I has sifted through the au pair resumes.

"More kink, you do something about it!" she said with frustration and an undercurrent of panic of making a mistake.

"What do you have in mind? I'm happy to help out," I played a little dumb.

Her hands reached back, searched the comforter, found my thigh, followed it up to my crotch, and grabbed my hard dick. "Use this," she said in the most reserved way I had ever been asked to fuck.

"Oh, you mean that!" I said, playing innocent. I grabbed her hips to lift up her whole body. I pulled down the see-through bottom of her nightwear and left it around her ankles for the sexiness of it. I put her belly down on the bed and slipped my penis into her from behind.

"Yes," she moaned, "big knot there. Needs massage. Lots of massage!"

I couldn't reach her cervix. I pulled her onto her knees, so that I could penetrate her harder. I wanted to feel that depth where I hit against the end of her vagina. Her pussy was so wet. If you dear reader are a woman, you may not realize how deliciously bareback feels. Imagine all the skin nerve endings on your body. Now, imagine the same amount of nerve endings are concentrated around the dick, maybe even more. Imagine yourself being based in deliciously warm water and how your whole body feels delicious. Now, skillful hands appear to massage you all over, not just two pairs but a whole bunch of hands. That mind-blowing amazing feeling is concentrated around the dick when the pussy is felt around it instead of through a condom.

What is even more maddening is the idea of knocking at the sacred, mythical gate of the temple of humanity. Maybe, a woman's head, the center of consciousness, is her deepest core. Maybe, a woman's heart, with her expansive love and capability for pain, is her deepest core. No, it's her fertility center. That's the place where the entire lineage of humanity comes together. It's not just a way to connect between two people but it's a way to connect to the source of life itself.

I felt the thrill that people feel holding an unpinned grenade in the hand. I was fucking Aika unprotected by a condom or the pill with sperm that had been chemically stockpiled inside of my balls. Any emission could lead to the fusion of life, this irrevocable (on its own) process that leads to an entirely new human being.

With each thrust that I drove into her, I was driving to get closer to the womb, her fertility. She thought, I was just giving her a good fucking. I was fucking her core, penetrating her most inner biology. Her wet goo got spread all over her thighs. I flipped her over to pin her legs between our bodies, so that I could penetrate her with full depth. She cried out in pain. I asked her about it.

"No, good pain. Keep going," she whimpered.

I rode her deep and heart. Our groins were smacking together. I knew that she was in heat. So, I let loose to hit her pubic with force. I used all the force that I had to hit her with my pubic. She started whimpering again. I slowed down not wanted to hurt her seriously.

"Please, keep going. Don't stop. I need you!" she begged me desperately, her fingers helplessly trying to grab me to thrust her onto her body again.

With that permission given, I grabbed her light body to fall on thrust myself on her like a hammer hits the anvil. She started screaming and moaning at decibel level. For the first time, I saw her put her whole emotion out there without any restraint. "FUUUCCK MEEEE," she yelled, "I'm your little fuck toy. Break me!"

I know longer fucked for my pleasure. I fucked with a rage of hitting her as hard as possible. She seemed to have gone out of her mind as well distorted reality by the oncoming orgasm. I heard the visceral feeling of orgasm in her heart. I felt the shakes coming all over her body. She had come. I had to hurry up to come as well. I felt her sweaty body against mine. I felt her torso lifeless from exhaustions, yet her hips still hungrily tilting into my thrusts.

Then, I burst into her. My semen spilled and it kept on spilling with the help of L-Arginine. I was happy to know that deeply inside of her belly, she was carrying my seed.

We both fell asleep with intertwined bodies. I made sure to keep my dick inside of her like a cork for a wine bottle to make sure that my semen didn't ooze out. When I awoke, I fucked her again to pump more semen into her. She didn't seem to mind waking up every few hours for another good fuck that send her moaning. By the next morning, my dick did sleep out. So much liquid flowed out of her that the bed had quite a puddle in the middle of it. A frog may have been happy to take up home in the roomy size of it.

The tricky thing is that conception is very connected to getting the right timing. It's not simply a matter of enough sperm. It's catching the egg at the right moment with sperm. So, Sophia and I devised strategies for constantly keeping Aika's pussy filled up with my semen. One morning, Sophia was blowing me in the kitchen behind the kitchen counter. She carefully primed me to the point of almost coming. Then, she kept me right at the edge, easing of and accelerating again with her tongue until Aika innocently danced down the stairs for breakfast.

As Aika got close to us, Sophia yelled, "Kancho!" and put her hands together to point both index fingers. Aika immediately, trained to react on reflex, jumped up and grabbed Sophia's hands with her own and hold them in place. Kancho is a prank that Japanese kids play. It's a warning shout that's followed by ramming the fingers up the anus of an unsuspecting person. It's similar to giving someone a wedgie. So, Aika knew the game and swiftly reacted to her defense.

What Aika didni't know what that was the plan. As Aika was fixed in place by holding so strongly onto Sophia's hands, I got to Aika from behind and yelled "Kancho." Of course, my plan wasn't to ram my finger up her anus. Instead, my dick penetrated her pussy. Having been primed, I instantly came inside of her. The whole thing was dressed up as a silly came, but it worked on keeping Aika filled with my sperm.

One time, Sophia was going down on me in the bathroom to prime me. My mind must have been focused on work already. I wasn't even getting really hard. I didn't want to miss the train. Sophia was trying her best sucking really hard and playing with my balls. Though, Aika's door already opened. We were nearly close enough for her to come already. So, Sophia told me, "Put it in my butt!" After my hesitation, she added, "that turns you on so much that you'll be ready to go in no time."

I rejected, "But Aika could get a UTI from that."

"Fuck that bucket head," Sophia hissed. She turned around and stuffed my dick in her pussy. Feeling the sphincter around my dick and the naughtiness of her dirt from the night rubbing around me dick instantly got me hard. I was about to come inside of Sophia's butt when Aika pushed the door open. She fell again for the Kancho routine. My cum was running down her leg as Aika brushed her teeth.

We used any pretense to get more cum into Aika. When we took her to the DMV for her driving test, Sophia told her that she looked tense and needed to relax. We went behind a floor-to-ceiling banner about drunk driving. I fucked Aika from behind. My sperm oozed out of her pussy during the driving test and made a dark spot on her jeans crotch. The male driving examiner looked but said nothing.

We played fucking games like whenever someone died in Game of Thrones, Aika got another shot of my sperm injected. And you know how many people die in Game of Thrones!

We took Aika sightseeing and asked everywhere: "Have you had sex in the Statue of Liberty? Have you had sex in the Empire State Building?" Sophia and I pumped Aika full of cum everywhere. I'm sure we left cum stains all over the city! The trick was often to come quickly. Sophia figured out how to make that happen. I knew how much Sophia looked down on Aika for her race. So, when Sophia would make out with Aika, it required a kind of denigration and humility from Sophia that turned me on immensely. I could see the distaste on Sophia's face. So, we'd hide at the sight behind something. I'd embrace Aika from behind to insert my sperm dropper into her belly. Sophia would embrace us from the front for a wet make out.

Aika was funny without realizing. Sometimes, when I had fucked her five times in the same day, she'd say, "You think I'm a sperm balloon!" The funny part was that was our actual purpose. Fill her up like a water bomb with sperm! She thought it was simply very kinky and got a deranged turn-on by the idea that she never expressed with words yet showed with dark expressions on her face. "I'm gonna burst with sperm," she kidded once. She had no idea how often I visualized that while pumping into her cunt, to feel that little body of hers just burst into a million pieces from a torrent of my sperm. The things that turn us on inside of our heads...

All the sex really relaxed Aika. She became a happy go lucky, go with the flow type girl. She got happy expressing herself because she was so used to moaning and screaming during sex. She got so relaxed that she sometimes walked in on Sophia and me having sex and asked if she could have seconds when Sophia was done. She'd wait sitting on the bed watching us. Sometimes, she'd let her fingers run over Sophia's body in an attempt to get a sense of what Sophia was feeling. Both women had a very different style of orgasms and riding me. Both had a kind of curiosity to learn about the other's blueprint.

Eventually, the truth came out. After going without a period for two months, morning sickness, and an unusually bigger belly, Aika started to wonder if she was pregnant. We got her a pregnancy test because we were just as curious as she was. She was pregnant. That brought an immense amount of shame to Aika to be pregnant out of wedlock. She worried what to tell her parents. Sophia tried to tell her that the situation wasn't that bad. Wasn't her plan to get kids and find a husband? Sophia explained that I was quite a good partner to her.

Sophia's plan of tying me to Sophia did work out. I got my Asian fix with Aika. Because Sophia made it all work and provided for all of my needs, even that, I felt committed to Sophia.

Having sex with Aika while her belly was big changed things. Aika's orgasms changed. Sophia got a strange admiration with the belly and would sometimes caress Aika's belly while we fucked like animals. The pregnancy made Aika even more animalistic.

Sophia had always held onto her racial prejudice of Aika. When Aika got cancer, we were confronted in a deep way. Aika needed two kidneys. Both Sophia and I were perfect donors. For Sophia, it was very hard to give part of her body away for Aika to live. Though, having to face the disgust for Asians and sacrificing her own kidney did lead to a transformation that took a few days. We found a deeper intimacy amongst us now that we shared body parts.

The problem of only being able to marry one always hang over us like a dark cloud. One summer, we flew to the Bahamas to get married as three by a tribal chief. That helped somewhat but we all felt like it wasn't real.

Being relatively wealthy with my salary, we kept having sex without protection. We loved the cocoon of trigger dangerous sperm and egg loaded ovaries. We slowly filled up the extra rooms in the house with babies.

After five years, Sophia and I told Aika about the original deception. Aika was mad for a day. Though, at this point we had so many mutual children and intimate connection that breaking up was no longer even a serious thought.

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers