All Comments on 'The Cum Dump'

by dreamweaver5539

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
RavenHairedBeauty81RavenHairedBeauty81almost 8 years ago
Pretty good

I liked the gang bangs and how paul got off watching his friends fuck her. But I liked how she got her pleasure in the end of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost...

Only thing that would have really nailed this for me would have been if the mom had continued the blackmail angle with cum dump. Holding the orgasms as ransom and making cum dump serve her in ever more perverse and submissive acts in order to get that release. Training her further to serve women. Bringing over various jilted wives to use the slut and punish her. And we know how perverse and malicious women can be toward other women. Imagine the humiliation for cum dump... And with the orgasms, she might even come to crave the humiliation. Just a thought on a chapter 2 ;)

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
OTT but fun fantasy well written

Five stars, not because it's believable but because it was such joyous fun to read. Definitely not flattering to the female protagonist but strangely enough that didn't turn me off at all. I know I have a submissive side but have never been humiliated like this. For me it's just a sexy fantasy.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 7 years ago
Excellent

Sounds like cock heaven.....LOL I enjoyed the story and look forward to chapter 2, I am sure you can think up some nasty things to add to her duties. I am dripping, need to go for a bit. Hugs Nadine

doorknob22doorknob22over 6 years ago
Wow hot!

Very well done. And surprisingly original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
blackmail

someone like Paul should find out what they are doing and he can blackmail the mom into becoming a cum dump as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Story

Well written and very hot, I got so hard reading this, now I have to go find myself a little cumdump to take care of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT

Gotta love cum dumps and stories, just a warm hole to fertilize!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jesus I wish I was Angela! She is literally living my ideal life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really want to be a cum dump like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice. No random bullshit. Just a naive, submissive nympho who willingly fell to cum dump. Solid story all round.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Disappointing, very disappointing. Typical pubescent masturbatory rantings, doomed to promote a never-ending vicious circle of ultimately insatiable frustration, just as a rabid-dog madly chasing his own arsehole!

Should however, momentarily distract the kindergarten sector still absorbed in focusing in on isolating the essence of the sexual abstract through the self-fulfilling prophesy of de-personalization and of course, de-humanization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it , good fantasy .

NicoDevianteNicoDeviantealmost 2 years ago

Nice story! I am a cum dumpster. It's not a matter of a wrong education or a pervert someone turning me into that. It's what comes naturally with being a faggot whore, always craving cock and cum, always needing perverted sex and humiliation. I'd love to be Angela!

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Great one. All stars from me.

notanauthornotanauthor7 months ago

I know you wrote this over 5 years ago but sorry I just read it. If you want some feedback - very well done. A little more is - it really did not make sense that the cum dump would tell her life story to a stranger that fast. It would not change the story - but saying something like - "I enjoyed talking to her and we met often - at least once a week after my son used her. It took only a couple weeks but this was her story." Not worth changing it now - just to show that sometimes an extra phrase can make the unbelievable plausable. I told the direct nature of the story. Some authors ramble on side story - this focused on her getting trained by her husband. Last, I was sad that Paul lost interest in his cum dump at the end. Now, I get to look over your other stories!

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman16 days ago

Would be interesting to see a side note on the Mom in this. Unless this is a side story to the ongoing Grace chronicles

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous