The Cupid Effect Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gaud Dexter; I want to die on your fucking prick." The hazy film receded from her eyes as realized that she'd been masturbating with the removable shower head for the last twenty minutes. She slowly slid into a sitting position spreading her flower and blasting her exposed clit with the powerful stream of water until she finally came with a loud sigh. The blonde sat on the floor of her shower staring across her spacious bathroom foe a few moments before looking down at the discarded shower head snaking on the tile floor thumping against her thigh. Her face was slightly drawn in a sad scowl because of the emptiness she now felt whenever she was without him.

"It's not the same; nothing's the same." She slowly stood and opened the glass doors to the rest of her bathroom not daring to look in the mirror as she toweled herself off. She was silent as she blew out her blonde locks with her designer hairdryer. She looked herself over in the mirrored walls that comprised her private bath before walking nude into her large bedroom and laying on her huge plush bed. She looked around at everything there knowing it was of her own design a gift from her absent father who was away on business. She reached under her pillow for a treasure she'd coveted intensely since winning it earlier that day.

"I need you." She was looking at Dexter's identification card. She'd snagged it from his pants while he was banging the vice principal's flabby ass. Kelsey shuddered at the thought that she now knew where he lived and the thought of being alone with him in his bed was intoxicating. She wanted to make love to him for hours and drain him completely dry. Kelsey Taylor didn't realize that she'd started rubbing her mound once more.

**********

There was a rawness that was gnawing away at him and this stinging sensation in the corner of his eyes as he exited the bus making the longest walk of his life. Poindexter Snodgrass or Dexter for short was on a mission. He'd actively used his "condition" to initiate a threesome with his vice principal Ms. Holland and along with Kelsey had humiliated and fucked the desperate mature into submission. It was something that just seemed to come out of nowhere and he was disturbed at the visceral animalistic nature of the coupling with the principal and Kelsey. It had been the second time in as many days that the nubile blonde had wantonly participated and it disturbed him that she appeared ready for even more. He couldn't deny the thrill he'd felt as he plowed the vice principal's meaty backside into mush getting some sort of "rush" as every fiber in his being seemed to explode with energy.

His joy had been cut short only moments after the whole affair as he walked into the school courtyard facing the library and had his world come crashing down. Dexter found himself looking into the window by complete coincidence at his former best friend Agnes Newton and a person that he would have to reluctantly admit was her boyfriend. They were making out and it had only been a few seconds but to the startled nerd it felt like an eternity as he watched with extreme clarity. They were sharing a soft sensual kiss and her eyes had been closed as she leaned in close to his face. Her hand had cupped his cheek in a loving manner as they made out and his blood ran cold at the sight. It felt like his worst nightmare come to life and in moments he was filled with a rage and spite he could barely control as he watched "Brian Lewis" ushered into his mother's car smiling ear to ear like he'd just won the lottery as he called out to Agnes. Dexter had been close enough to hear them planning to hook up after Brian's lacrosse game the following day. It also became apparent that they'd "been together" recently and this revelation had hit him like a blow to the stomach.

"They've done it; that fucking Brian Lewis has fucked my girl." He'd watched as Brian got into the car with his mother and found his gaze settling on her as a vengeful haze took him captive. Dexter planned something completely devious and unsettling intending to pay his rival back for what he had taken and corrupted. He would repay that clean cut bastard in kind by directing his "talent" towards the woman who'd given birth to him. Yes it was an evil intent and spiteful in retrospect but Dexter had never felt such a strong wave of emotion wash over him.

"You're not really upset with her after what we just did to Vice Principal Holland?" Those were Kelsey's words that haunted him and reminded him in a taunting manner about just what a degenerate he'd become. These words from a former enemy and unintentional confidant had given him pause momentarily freeing him from selfish thoughts.

"She's right and it hurts to hell; I think I hate her even more for that bit of clarity." Kelsey Taylor had provided some moral sanity to the jumble of images and spiked raw intensity that inundated every fiber of his psyche.

"Fuck I'm here already." Dexter found himself standing in front of the two story colonial where Agnes lived. His mind wandered back to an earlier time not even a month ago during his first visit to his best friend's home to cram for an upcoming test. He recalled the innocence of that time and the slight playful rivalry between them as they studied but seemed to distract one another with slight movements and quick probing glances that were more about discovery than anything else. He found her appealing in an intellectual, thoughtful way. She had a cute roundish face that was hidden behind oversized glasses that seemed to enlarge her eyes and the two had traded their respective pairs delighting in the fact that both had the same prescription. One thing had led to another with the pair making out; exploring and touching one another. Agnes's fingers had squeezed his member nearly making him soil his underwear as the palm of his hand nervously came to rest on what felt like a soft pliant rear cheek. He recalled the way she'd squeezed her eyes tightly shut and sighed a bit while he palmed and pinched the crease where her cheek met her thigh making her chuckle nervously and roll over on her back.

"I thought we were going to cram for Mr. Finkle's test?" The flushed anxious look on her face betrayed her words as he mounted her and continued making out grinding into her sex. Even though they were fully clothed, Dexter found himself on the verge several times while her fingers dug into his denim covered butt encouraging him to push even harder into her sweet spot. Her surprisingly strong legs locked into the small of his back tensing up every so often as her tongue danced around in his mouth.

"No." His hand had sought entry under her multitude of shirts and sweaters thirsting for that first naughty touch of sinful skin to skin. Agnes had always worn way too many layers and he chalked it up to an awkward nerdy quirk but her hand had locked around his wrist like a handcuff preventing any further movement.

"Agnes?" She didn't seem to want to release his hand as she used the other to push against his chest while she scooted across her bed in a weird panic. His wrist actually hurt as she tugged at her ruffled clothing refusing to even look him in the face.

"Dexter would you please leave?" Her voice was raw with emotion as she gathered her books to her chest kneeling at the headboard.

"Agnes I'm sorry; can't we talk about this?"

"GET OUT!!" Her anguished scream had shocked him so much that he fell from the bed slamming head first into the hardwood floor and ran from the house choked with confusion and sadness. She'd been crying and looking at the wall unable to face him. They'd made up awkwardly a few weeks later deciding to remain friends but Agnes had never offered an explanation for her behavior that day and he'd never asked for fear of losing her again. In the back of his mind there had been the slight possibility that maybe something more could happen one day when Agnes Newton was truly ready. The playful banter and the slight competition continued but a sliver of intimacy had been irreparably lost. A week later Kelsey Taylor changed his life by throwing his own experimental chemical into his face and turning him into a sexual deviant by default.

It had been a grey overcast day and he remembered the pellets of rain that stung his face as he walked to the bus stop continually questioning everything he'd done that afternoon and mentally replaying the series of events in a vain attempt to figure out where he'd gone wrong. Today much like that one some time ago was similarly overcast and the strong breeze carried the promise of rain to come. He walked up the creaky old stairs that led to her front porch like a man condemned wondering if she would even give him a chance to apologize for his behavior over the past few days and his heart pounded raw in his chest as he became even more internally desperate to patch things up with her and somehow get her away from Brian Lewis.

"What are you doing here Dexter?" She opened the large front door taking care to remain behind the screen door. Agnes Newton stood before him partially hidden behind the grey hued oak of the door peering at him without any visible emotion.

"I-I just wanted to talk." The palms of his hands were sweaty in his pockets and he suddenly found it hard to look her in the eye.

"But I told you that I never wanted to talk to you again Dexter."

"Uh I know; but could I just uhm; like talk to you one more time please?" He would have begged if she demanded it and he wanted desperately to fix their relationship. He wanted at least a friendship with this interesting girl and he was willing to acquiesce to her terms if she'd but simply voice them.

"Why should I talk to you after you treated me like garbage?"

"I know Agnes; I know how bad things look and I uhm, I just wanted to clear up a few things. Please just let me talk to you this once and if you don't want me to bother you...I'll leave you alone alright?" He had no pride to speak of and sounded as if he were on the verge of tears. She just stared at him silently taking it all in motionless giving him nothing to go on and making him unbelievably anxious.

"Agnes?"

The door creaked as it opened and he noticed that her feet were bare as she stepped out on the porch with her arms folded around her torso. There was an old porch swing on one end of the house and she cautiously sat on it as he walked behind her. I'd intended to sit beside her only to have her reach out with a single foot placing against my left calf and halting my progress. So I just stood there in front of her feeling awkward and nervous under her gaze.

"I've been going through some changes recently and uh, well you know that I had gone to the hospital that time when Kelsey did "that thing" to me. Ag-Agnes, I've been uh, altered and..."

"Yeah I know about the Androstenone-X Dexter."

She just cut him off mid-sentence and blew his mind with the revelation that she was aware of his situation perhaps the entire time it had been going on. This was unexpected and he was unsure of how to proceed.

"Kelsey Taylor and Tiffany St. Claire couldn't give two shits about you even a week ago and suddenly they're practically fighting over you?!! I hope you don't think I'm an idiot Dexter because I REALLY kind of LIKED YOU and you; well you just SHIT all over me!!"

"I didn't mean for these things to happen Agnes; I REALLY DIDN'T and I wish I could take it all back. I wish it was just the two of us like it was before." She leaned back on the swing with one foot touching the floor and slightly rocked back and forth pondering his words.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I wish that I'd never been changed Agnes; I wish that we were-you know "together" like before." His pulse was running a mile a minute and he was hanging on her every word.

"But you fucked those cheerleaders right?" The question turned in his gut like a knife and he was reluctant to answer her. She sat there waiting wearing a sundress with a thick sweater over it and he noticed little Christmas trees embroidered into the natty material. Agnes Newton was light years apart from Kelsey Taylor in every respect and infinitely more intelligent.

"Yeah."

"Then what makes you think anything could be like it was before Dexter?" The matter of fact logic stung and taunted him with the simplicity of it all. She was right and he hated that realization that her reasoning was sound to make him look like even more of an asshole.

"I didn't think that far ahead Agnes; can't you give me another chance?" She looked away weighing his words and rocking ever so slightly making the swing creak. A few pellets of rain cut into his cheek with the strong breeze as he studied her every movement.

"Just couldn't help yourself when that drug kicked in Dexter; I mean who wouldn't take advantage of an opportunity to fuck the girl of their dreams right? I can understand that at least and I really can't fault you for that unfortunate quirk of your gender. But knowing about it is not the same as seeing it Dexter." She swallowed hard at the memory and rubbed her temple. There was no mistaking the emotion in her voice.

"Agnes."

"Did you even stop to think about the fact that these women probably didn't have a choice in the matter? Do you realize what that says about you as a fucking person Dexter?" The truth was there staring both of us in the face and I realized we'd come to an impasse. I turned and started walking down the stairs as the rain began to drench my body.

"DEXTER!" I turned to find her at the edge of the porch looking down at me with this conflicted look on her face and for a moment I believed my power had kicked in. The prospect of this truly worried me and I didn't know whether or not I would give in to my base nature and take her to bed.

"I've been with Brian; I FUCKED him Dexter and you know what? It was GOOD feeling somebody inside me that wanted ME; somebody that I was GOOD ENOUGH for Dexter. YOU HEAR ME?!!"

I was already halfway down the street but I'd heard every word and was determined not to give her the satisfaction of seeing me lose it. By the time I'd made it to the bus stop I had degenerated into a blubbering mess completely inconsolable. I'd lost my best friend and possible lover in the worst way possible. Tormented and inundated by the memory of Agnes and Brian openly displaying their affection for one another and suddenly filled with a nearly murderous rage. It was raining really hard that afternoon but I can honestly say that I didn't feel a thing as the bus pulled up to collect me. I stomped back to the last seat on the sparsely occupied transit finding a window seat. It was one of those emergency windows with the red tag on the sill and it had been broken. I pushed the window open with my arm leaning as far out of the window as possible.

"I love you so much." There was a young couple making out a few seats in front of him and it nearly made him retch.

**********

Uncle Joe had recently arrived home from work fishing a beer out of his refrigerator as the doorbell rang.

"Hello; is Dexter home sir?" He was shocked to see the beautiful blonde standing in his doorstep slightly drenched from the rain standing on his porch in a white flower print sundress and sandals. Despite himself he couldn't help but notice every curve and was embarrassed when he felt a stirring in his pants.

"Sorry he hasn't made it in yet and it could be a while before he gets home." She looked somewhat puzzled like she didn't know what to do next.

"Do you know he where is?"

"I think that if Dexter wanted you to know, he would have told you." She appeared to take exception to his comment but continued smiling.

"Uhm, I'll wait sir." Almost robotically she went to the edge of the porch staring out at the rain soaked pavement. His eyes lingered on her bottom noticing that the rain had made the cotton material of her dress taut and somewhat transparent. Kelsey's flesh colored thong was partially visible riding high on her wide hips and He wondered where in hell his nephew was and why he hadn't talked about this lovely creature before. The fact that she seemed to be content to wait out in the element had him intrigued and curious.

"Miss it really could be a while before he gets home; are you sure you want to wait for him?" She looked back at him with a serene smile and simply nodded before turning her attention back to the street. He watched the wind catch her blonde hair and play with it as she was soaked from the rain.

"Would you like to come inside and have a seat eh?"

"My name is Kelsey Mr. Snodgrass; Kelsey Taylor." He blinked at the revelation that this was the girl who'd thrown a chemical in his nephew's face and put up a hand stopping her in her tracks.

"My name's not Snodgrass; Dexter is my nephew and I'm really not sure you should be here Kelsey; I mean you did try to hurt him didn't you?"

"I've already told Dexter how truly sorry I am and I'm committed to making it up to him sir; I-I just want..." Her voice trailed off as she struggled to put into words how she felt. She didn't want to admit that she was there to fuck his nephew's brains out.

"I think you should go on home Kelsey." Before she could answer he slowly closed the door in her face.

**********

"Hey, wake up." I awoke to find a girl's hand on my thigh and immediately recognized her from earlier when I'd boarded the bus. Shaking the sleep from my eyes, I looked out the window realizing that I was long past my stop. Apparently I'd fallen into a deep slumber as I sat there in the back of the bus silently crying and for some reason this girl had taken upon herself to awaken me.

"You looked like you were having a nightmare; you were all sweating and I got worried." She leaned closer and ran her hand over my temple wiping some sweat from the skin there. She was a thin teen who appeared to be Latin and I noticed that she was wearing a school uniform of some sort.

"What's it to you?" I was decidedly surly and tortured still replaying Agnes's words on a continual loop in my head. I truly felt the vastness of the world around me and it staggered me.

"Sorry my name's Adrienne and I think you're kind of cute." She had a narrow face framed by a slightly off kilter brunette bob and I noticed a piercing in her prominent nose.

"Weren't you here with somebody earlier?" I'd distinctly recalled seeing her making out with some guy and figured he was her boyfriend.

"Oh he got off a long time ago; so uh-are you wearing some kind of cologne because it smells really sweet." She was kind of thin and frail looking and I didn't know what to make of her.

"Excuse me, I have to go." I went to get up but she didn't move even as I tried to edge past her. She pushed back with her knees trying to stop me.

"Can't you just spend a little bit of time with me; I waited so long for you to wake up that I had to do it myself." She brought her arm up locking her fingers around the seat in front of us. Adrienne had this crooked smile on her face and I knew where things were headed already and I needed a distraction from my own sorry state of affairs. I sat down and looked around the bus noticing a few fellow passengers paying no attention to us whatsoever.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I already knew that she did but I wanted to hear her answer anyway to see how creative it would be.

"What's that got to do with what's going on right here?" She pointed with a bony finger between us implying some preconceived connection.

"What's going on between us, eh, Adrienne?" Her narrow face flushed with color turning crimson as her hand came to rest on my crotch. I leaned to the side placing my elbow on the broken window pushing it out a bit and feeling the rain invade the bus. My jacket sleeve was drenched from the elements and I looked towards the front of the bus at the back of the driver's head while my zipper slid down enough for Adrienne's fingers to find access. Adrienne's palm was pillow soft and sweaty to the touch as her fist squeezed making my unfurling member pulse.