The Cupid Effect Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice; I knew it would be worth the wait." She continued making sure to check for any errant glances from the remaining passengers adding her other hand to help fish me out in the open. I wasn't going to do anything to help her and continued looking out of the window at the washed out scenery. Adrienne was quite skilled using her palm to cup my balls and tugging the middle of the shaft roughly with three fingers. It was different but pleasurable all the same and I figured she didn't have much experience when I observed the intense focus on her face while she worked her arm in a rigid jerking manner.

"Wow I think it's like vibrating; shit I can feel your fucking heartbeat through this thing." The head of my member had taken on a purplish hue and her fist was glazed with my essence. She switched hands using her free one to diddle herself as her heavy panting became more audible. The hand working me was turned at an unnatural angle completing long repetitive strokes as my breath began to pick up pace.

"Are you gonna do it baby; you gonna go in my hand?" That apparently was all she wrote as an extremely thick rope of jizz erupted from the head of my member splashing against the back of the plastic chair followed by at least five others in lessening degrees. Her brown eyes widened at the bounty she'd worked so hard to achieve and she continued jerking until it was painful forcing me to swat her hand away.

"Looks like you were backed up; man, I never seen so much in my life." She was staring at her jizz webbed hand astonished and absentmindedly brought it up to her prominent hooked nose sniffing. Her tongue immediately snaked out lapping up my cum and causing a blood curdling scream to ring out through the interior of the bus as we realized an elderly woman had been watching the entire exchange.

**********

Uncle Joe had downed three beers before he realized noticed his phone on the coffee table and the blinking light on its surface.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir its Agnes Newton and I'd like to apologize for calling at such a late hour but might I be able to speak with Dexter?" He noticed that she always used her complete name whenever she referred called the house like it was their first meeting and he'd been sure that romance was in the cards for his nephew and his supposed best friend. She was a far cry in appearance from the teen queen that had appeared on his porch earlier in the evening.

"Sure if he were here; but something seems to be keeping him and I've been waiting for at least a text."

"I saw him earlier this evening when he came by my home and I'm afraid we had words sir. "There was undeniable emotion in the sound of her voice and he became worried scratching his head.

"What kind of words?" His mind immediately replayed an episode days earlier when he'd received a call form Agnes and been informed of his nephew's completely out of character antics at school. The forty seven year old bachelor had been tempted to follow some outdated parenting skills and take a strap to Dexter's hide. After talking to his contrite nephew, Joe had decided to forgo corporal punishment provided Dexter didn't get into any more trouble.

"I told him our friendship was over; I was very angry with Dexter and I'm afraid some of the things I said were "damaging" to him on the whole. I-I wanted to apologize for what I said sir." He was irritated at the slightly robotic tone in which she sometimes spoke and was even more anxious after hearing her explanation.

"Thanks for the call but I need to get a hold of my boy!" He hung up and snagged his car keys running to the door and opening it to find an unexpected sight on his front porch. Kelsey was sitting on the top step completely soaked in the pouring rain huddled up in a fetal position. Her sundress clung to her body like a second skin and her long blonde hair was matted to her head.

"Kelsey, what are you still doing here?!"

"I'm okay; I'm just waiting for Dexter!" He voice was quaking from the cold and she looked pathetic shivering, drenched to the bone as he helped her up and into the house. He left her by the front door as he ran to the bathroom and retrieved a towel. In was in for a surprise when he rushed back into the room with the large towel to find Kelsey in nothing but her flesh colored thong. She was still shivering but the invitation was clear and concise giving him pause.

"C-Can I stay with you until Dexter gets back?" Her large expressive eyes were trained on him as she stood there shivering. He'd never seen a girl as beautiful as Kelsey, never had the chance to even be near someone as attractive as this teen. She had her arms wrapped around her body slowly dropping them to reveal herself completely to the middle aged man looking intently at her. He cautiously took a few steps as she managed a sad smile and covered her up with the large towel. He held it there in front of her until she grasped it to her body.

"I'll get you something hot to drink." He bent down and retrieved her soaked sundress from the hard wood floor. He led her to the couch and had her sit down never taking his eyes off of her secretly conflicted that he hadn't taken her up on her offer.

"Thank you." They both knew why she was thanking him but left reason and motive unsaid for each of their sakes. She was grateful that he hadn't taken her up on her offer and he was thankful that he had enough moral fortitude to resist her charms. He noticed something clutched tightly in her hand and realized she was holding his nephew's identification card. He sat a mug of steaming cocoa down in front of her and his eyes couldn't help but travel over to her considerable cleavage.

"I'll take this if you don't mind Kelsey." He tugged at it but she held fast looking panicked as if he were trying to steal some treasure away from her.

"Can I give it back to Dexter?" Uncle Joe didn't respond but signaled his acquiescence by simply letting go and sitting opposite her on a love seat. He told himself that Dexter would have to explain all of this to him once he got home. Things seemed to have changed so much for Dexter over the last few days as he unintentionally stared at Kelsey sitting across from him wrapped in only a blanket.

"Drink up young lady; then I'll take you home." The doe eyed blonde drained the mug cupping it in both of her hands. She'd intentionally left her car at home planning to play the "stranded" card.

**********

"OOOOOOHHHHHH FFUCK!!" My cock had slammed repeatedly into the back of Adrienne's small cunt for over twenty minutes as she knelt on top of the dirty toilet in a precarious balancing act. She had followed me as I ran from the bus and dared to ape my steps into a Dairy Queen rest room. She wasted no time at all ripping a big enough hole in her black stockings for my cock to have access to her twat. Her hips were just wide enough for her boyish body to be considered womanly and the eighteen year old student had no tits at all but I still devoted attention to her nonexistent mounds sucking on the thick roundish, cinnamon hued nubs until a hickey emerged. I captured a fistful of her shaggy bob and my other hand was balled up into a fist around her plaid skirt as I railed the snot out of her lithe frame. Adrienne had been a virgin before she half chased me into a bathroom stall and clumsily fellated me like the novice she was before I took her ankles spreading them far apart and filled her completely with my thick member. There was an even coat of crimson shading my rod and shaming me even further at the same time.

"Kiss me." She'd begged but I wouldn't because the entire time we were rutting in that filthy restroom the only thing on my mind was Agnes Newton. Her admission that she'd fucked her lab partner had sent me to a dark place and Adrienne was unknowingly receiving the brunt of my anger and despair. Images of my former best friend and that jerk Brain Lewis dance and flickered in my mind's eyes like an open flame.

"What?" My hand had grabbed the back of her scrawny neck as I pushed even further into her womb making her knees buckle under me.

"I want a kiss; and what's your name?" Adrienne hadn't even bothered to get my name before surrendering her virginity to me. I yanked my cock out of her hole as she turned trying to hook one of her arms around my neck for a kiss but I guided her down to her knees and rubbed my cock on her cheek reveling in the softness of her face and shooting a thick wad of cum diagonally across the bridge of her prominent nose before pushing past her narrow lips into her mouth.

"My name is Brian Lewis." I was truly ready to be the monster Agnes thought I was

...TO BE CONTINUED.