The Cupid Effect Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RR-WWWHHAT WROOONG?" I'd been struggling for days to form a simple sentence and one of the doctors noticed amazed. I was quickly inundated with a room full of lab coats.

"Mr. Snodgrass, we all have to admit that the fact that you're even able to form a coherent sentence is nothing short of miraculous and bodes well for your treatment." I could barely understand what the head doctor was attempting to explain already forming my next question.

"The effects of this uh, Androstenone-X as you call it-has left you altered biochemically. Every fiber of your being appears to have been undergoing some sort of change at the cellular level with some incredible side effects...You're somehow able to directly tap into the pleasure center of a woman's brain!!" He sounded like a mad scientist and I looked around noticing that my uncle wasn't present.

"Unfortunately because of your "inconvenient effect" on the female staff and the populace in general, we've had to sequester you."

"WHER-WHEEEERE AM ME?" I finally managed to blurt out.

"Someplace safe from harm; please don't try to speak. It's probably a little early for that Mr. Snodgrass." He had a phony smile that alarmed me and made me apprehensive.

"Unfortunately the chemical that caused your rather startling transformation had some uh; side effects of a disturbing nature." I didn't know what to make of what this and wondered what else happened to me. He directed my gaze over to a monitor display of a brain which had to be mine.

"Your brain has regressed to that of a small infant as you'll notice here that quite a number of your neurons are non-existent, uh have been wiped clean. You should have the functional intelligence of a newborn but the fact that you've been able to speak is a positive development Mr. Snodgrass." Tears began to run down my face and a bleating sort of cry emerged from deep within my being knowing that I was probably locked away behind a mental wall for the rest of my life.

"Please calm yourself Mr. Snodgrass; you have the best of care and will have for the foreseeable future. Your uncle has been well compensated in light of the extenuating legal issues and can see you whenever he wants. However we do have one question for you if you are up to it uh Dexter right?" Even though I'd been flailing about pulling at my restraints the balding doctor never stopped talking.

"WRRRAARR-WHHH-WHAT?!!"

"We've conducted quite a strenuous search for remnants of the chemical you called Androstenone-X and unfortunately can't find any of it. The foundation would like to know if you have more or perhaps the written formula should be quite sufficient Mr. Snodgrass." It took me a few moments to realize what they wanted and I was befuddled knowing that two more vials existed. I'd taken one home the day after I'd been in the hospital and another existed in a small fridge at the school's science lab. The fact that a room full of doctors were willing to question an apparent mental invalid told me that I shouldn't trust them. I had no concept of time and didn't know how long I'd been "sequestered" in what appeared to be a medical research facility. There had to be a reason my uncle hadn't turned over the sample I had at the house...yeah, these guys were douche bags.

"Please sir; any information you have on this Androstenone-X would be helpful in finding a cure to your uh, issues." I doubted whether or not I could tell them even if I wanted to and it actually hurt to form words into sentences. Think of the worst case of strep-throat you ever had and multiply that by ten to get the feeling I'm talking about.

"Ah he's fucking head cheese at this point." One of the doctors finally admitted earning a stern look from the guy that was bull shitting me.

"Not in front of the patient Jenson; this is a very delicate situation!"

"Cut the shit Pierce; the kid's a mongoloid at this point and I doubt we'll be able to get anything of use out of him anyway. We're just going to have to pull a Hail Mary with his blood samples and even that's not guaranteed." Jenson was reading some information from my chart.

"Well if this shit head doesn't work out, there's always the other one." My eyes widened when I heard their conversation and my head ached as I did my best to form one last sentence for the day but I failed miserably and would have to rest up and build my strength.

"Drinks at O'Brian's later?" Jenson cradled the small of Pierce's back demonstrating his interest in his superior.

"Rain check, I've got a phone conference with Mr. Taylor and the rest of the board before I go through the kid's latest blood work and semen samples." Pierce didn't bat an eye letting me know that the two doctors were in a relationship of sorts.

"Yeah right; you're probably going to milk him again. I wish you'd play with my dick sometimes." Jenson's feminine tone told me who the dominant one in their relationship was.

"All in the name of science honey." I watched the two guys make out wondering how many times I'd been "handled" while I was doped up and unconscious.

*************************************************************************************

"You didn't get anything out of him?"

"No sir, Poindexter Snodgrass can barely form a complete sentence let alone give us the composition of the pheromone. He was able to ask three simple questions today sir and I'm sure with months of speech therapy and the right combination of drugs..."

"Why are we talking Pierce? Do I even have to mention what this kid's formula would do for my company? My legal team paid his uncle a shitload of money and coerced him into signing a stack of legal briefs so the little fucker practically belongs to me. Don't call me until you have something concrete."

"Sir a moment please; uh perhaps we could have another sample from the other?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST TELL YOU PIERCE!!" Donovan Taylor was a big, burly mountain of a man who had worked hard early in life to enjoy the fruits of his labor at the ripe age of fifty-three. His grandfather had owned a number of industrial plants treating the legion of workers just humane enough to turn a profit. His own father had nearly bankrupted the company and practically exhausted the family fortune before he'd graduated with a degree in law and business from an Ivy League school. Donovan had taken what was left of his legacy and flourished earning himself a golden lifestyle of privilege and leisure that was lost on his only daughter Kelsey Taylor. His beautiful daughter had everything in terms of looks from her beauty queen mother but nothing from her stern workaholic father. He'd spared no expense acquiescing to all of his daughter's wishes and spoiling her miserably.

Kelsey had shown some academic promise early on in her tween years only to finally succumb to her mother's corruption becoming just another entitled princess. Donovan had long since given up hope that his daughter would attend any kind of prestigious college and settled for marrying her off to her idiot boyfriend Tad Remington. Every ethic and sense of enterprise he'd tried to instill in his daughter had gone in one lovely ear and out the other. He'd considered disowning her after the incident in which she'd committed a criminal act by tossing a chemical in a boy's face and sending him to the hospital but Donovan was sterile and had no hope of having other children. Kelsey had become an utter disappointment to him and he resolved to spend only as much time around his beautiful daughter as he could stand finding her somewhat unbearable.

"Honey it's time for you to hit the sheets; don't you think." He pushed open the double doors that led to his study finding his daughter lounging on a love seat with her face buried in a thick tome. There were stacks of other books laying around the floor in small stacks. All of them had been read by the beautiful blonde.

"I'm almost done father; only three hundred pages to go." He smiled warmly at his daughter silently pulling the up to his private domain which had been coopted by his daughter as of late. Her studies seemed to be child's play and the girl practically thirsted for new things to learn. The future once again seemed bright for Donovan Taylor.

...and Kelsey Taylor's future seemed even brighter.

...TO BE CONTINUED.