All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 12'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mondotokenmondotokenover 8 years agoAuthor
Back Seat Drivers Piss Me OFF !!!

You-are a fucking idiot; this installment contained a flashback dealing with the dynamic of their relationship prior to his exposure contrasted to the emerging situation in the present....I'm getting tired of these fucking complaints so why don't you just pick another story asshole.

I'm may post more of this story; but I don't know at this point. Nobody is paying me to do this shit and I don't sit around writing 24/7...Just pick another fucking story if you don't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
morons

Take a deep breath Mondo. You must have had a bad day. You don't normally let idiots like that get under your skin. I'm no fanboy, I have about a dozen writers here I look for, but I hope you don't follow through on your threat not to continue. Honestly, I prefer the lesbian and family love genres, and lesbian family love is the best of the best, imho. But I have greatly enjoyed both this and Mean Girls, so please don't give time of day to blithering idiots like that, and do continue with the story.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 8 years ago
continue please - don't let others get you down.

Hey Mondo - I saw what you did in this story, and appreciated your effort to give some backstory to Dex's and Agnes' relationship. I also appreciated the tease you gave us at Tiffany's reaction to Agnes, which makes me think this story's going in a certain direction that will eventually have its unique resolution. I'll wait and see what progresses to see if I'm right....but even if it doesn't go the way I think - i'm just along for the ride, literally and figuratively! :-) keep it up....don't let the criticism of others get you down. Such is the shitty part of social media - people have no problem venting their spleen without being considerate. Right on??? WRITE ON!!!!!

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 8 years ago
A necessary Chapter

For story development this was a necessary chapter. I had been wondering when you'd would tell the story of their getting together.

Now it's done you can move on.

It is easy to criticize when you are contributing.

Keep it going or give us a good finale.

I've enjoyed your work.

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago

Ignore the assholes Mondo, I'm enjoying the hell out of this story. Please Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was weird

Out of all the chapters of the story this is probably the most well written but that doesn't stop it from being weird, it was nice to see what actually happened between Dexter and Agnes before everything happened but there was really no need to bring up anything after that.

That whole locker room scene was completely unnecessary, I mean maybe? I don't know it's your story and I hope you would have an explanation for it because you're one of the only stories that I actually like that has, well, story in it. But do try to take this somewhere I mean you had the whole dream sequence thing happen and that was just really unnecessary.

I mean it was nice that we saw some, you know contacts to that but there wasn't much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great twist!

May I assume Agnes has developed something herself? It is nice to see things from Agnes' pov. Will look forward to see more from this angle.

qwikguyqwikguyover 8 years ago
Keep up the great work!

Hi Mondotoken...as others have commented, I will paraphrase, there will always be detractors and idiots that want to bring you down. IGNORE THEM, THEY ARE JUST DROP IN THE BUCKET. REMEMBER there is a whole legion of people that are reading your work and enjoying it every single day and do not pause to confirm that with a comment. Positive comments let you know your work is getting recognition.

Here is mine!

Please keep the story going and keep enjoying "our" comments.

I enjoy your writing and look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

First all girls flocked to Dexter and revenge. Now, lesbian wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Inexplicable

Your style of writing is making this story ever less comprehensible. Who is doing what to whom? Who shot whom and WTF doesn’t anyone remember it? Where is this going? Do you even know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous