All Comments on 'The Curator Ch. 07'

by neglected2much

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This makes me think of--

Magritte's "The Jockey."

But the whole tone of this story made me anxious. And I'm really very tired of people acting as if people--oh, is it ok if the person with an anxiety disorder is male? Then s/he is really a person? Not just a sick female?

Right. This broad's one-upping us. No. That stuff's politically out of date. But now douche (sp?--spelling "correctly" is sexist--just saying--)--non- sequester. (ADD)

Mouth guards for those who grind their teeth in the NIGHT.

(into necks)

i like/love feminine men

(we have--

me your goddess to

mess you up good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm your goddess

to mess you up good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm just skimming this story, but

it reminds me of Djuana Barnes. OOOOOOOOO. Now I'm going to be crit. for that.She was a so-called lesbian. So just shut the fuck up or I'll (for now a lesbian) say you're Republican homophobes--maybe i got carried away--

On principle, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE JUDGED ON WHETHER OR NOT THEY "SQUIRT" FROM THEIR VAGINAS WHEN THEY "CUM."

ok? just git it. humans come in all kinds of ways, so just

SHUT THE FUCK UP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i wrote that but it didn't sound like

me--i don't think

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"she didn't

feel truly penetrated"

She began to think the wish to be "truly penetrated" was a ... chimera.

There wasn't any physical being who could do this. It was a fool's--something--errand? to seek this. It was a mystical thing, desire. Yes, they happen.

Just remember: The man who died by allowing himself to be sodomised by a--very big--horse. (Seattle, Washington) I'm making a joke, but this really happened. It wasn't/isn't funny. He had a son. Look this "event" up.

A psychologist I once saw said (as if I'd try anything at all), "Just because you imagine it, doesn't mean you have to do it."

But about the man (part of a club that did this) who died from having anal sex with a horse--he could be alive now. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN IMAGINE IT, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO (REALLY) DO IT. IN "REAL LIFE."

Of course, "ordinary" sex isn't--usually--that dangerous.

Unless you get cancer of the throat like Michael Douglas, etc. (He probably wanted to feel truly penetrated. Good luck.)

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous comments

Those were some interesting comments and references. A certain sense of self-expression there. A little consciousness streaming.

My whisky-soaked proofreading gremlins have just gathered around and poured me a Macallan while we discuss the various dimensions of inspiration, debate and impassioned rhetoric as well as the geopolitical implications of certain erotic ramblings which have little going for them other than having been proofread by whisky soaked gremlins. We settled on doing a little research on Djuna Barnes, pouring another glass and generally agreeing that we don't understand politics, always wonder about how far to take "this was inspired by that" thinking while positing thinking that societal definitions of gender roles, sexual mores and a number of supposed moralities are all rather fucked up. Now we are sharing examples of real world sexuality vs. depictions in writing and having fun with the Hollywoodiness of it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous