The Curator Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time as the mask closed, the rubber panels tightened around her body compressing her thighs downward. Her legs were sandwiched between the panel on top of her thighs and the panel underneath her rear end. She could feel her breasts being pressed into the cupped panels as her back was braced in a slight arch from behind. The forward lean was now held from both directions. Her midsection was compressed between a front and back panel. She felt like she was held in a corset. It all happened within a couple seconds, but it seemed like an eternity as each body part was immobilized in succession within the metal shell of the maiden as the chains clattered away.

The most diabolical part of the maiden's design was the side channels. Her arms were pushed to her sides as the maiden closed. A carefully contoured channel, lined with a slick version of the rubber, guided her arms further along her sides and then ultimately folded them behind her as the two halves came together. The front half pushed her arms into the back half. There simply was no room for them to remain anywhere else. Once those channels closed, her arms were pinned. Her hands were almost touching while her elbows were pushed in behind her back. She may as well have been wearing an arm binder for all the movement she could accomplish. She tried to slide her arms out while struggling frantically to free herself, but it was clear she wasn't going anywhere.

When she finally gave up struggling, out of breath, breathing mostly through her nose, and trying not to gag on the penis pressing rudely into her throat, her attention was quickly drawn lower down. The nubby phallus was thrusting steadily up and down the whole time. Somehow not being able to stop it from fucking her made it a lot more thrilling. She was effectively being machine raped. She tried to lift up from her kneeling position but could only manage a little bouncing between the rubber panel stretched across her rump and the corresponding one pressing down on her thighs and lap from the front. The panels grasping her middle were the most restrictive of all. They held her from her waist to just below her breasts like a vice of rubber.

She couldn't believe she had been so stupid. Her safe little quickie had turned from a fanciful daydream to cold reality. She was trapped and no one was likely to come and find her anytime soon. Even if they did, she would probably die from embarrassment. She was in real danger. To her frustration, the predicament just made her even more horny.

After a while she noticed the ticking of the mechanism traveling up the rods into her pussy. It was yet another thing she could do nothing about that added to her frustration. The relentless slow steady thrusting was steadily getting to her. She kept waiting to feel the base plate brush against her clit. It was still too slow for her to get off. At least it was better than if it was ripping her insides out by going too fast. As her mind quieted and she started going into self-preservation mode, she started to notice the friction and texture of the small ribs on the rubber cock slipping in and out past her nether lips. The nubs were pressing softly into her walls with a deep if slightly tickling sensation.

As she gained control of her gag reflex and adjusted to the awkward position of her arms, she realized she was actually fairly comfortable otherwise. The firm hold of the stretched panels was like a tight embrace, but there were no painful spots digging into her. Nothing was rubbing her skin raw or cutting off her circulation. The maiden was designed for long term restraint.

She didn't know how she hadn't noticed before, but her breasts were being squeezed. Yes, definitely, they were being squeezed progressively more and more. The rubber cups where getting tighter and tighter. She was having a little more difficulty breathing. The tight corset-like panels and the penis gag were bad enough without the added pressure against her chest.

With an abrupt pop, her nipples were pulled through the small holes in the rubber cups. She gasped as she felt suction on them. Each swing of the pendulum created a pull of suction on her enveloped nipples. The clingy rubber worked like a suction cup and it eventually took hold of each of her breasts all the way to the base. Once caught, they were tugged sharply forward with each thrusting motion from under the platform. There must be another set of rods and bars attached to the main mechanism. In her near orgasmic state, the pain was fabulously erotic. The sensation shot through her body like it was hardwired to her clit. Sue shuddered in climax immediately. A soft cry of satisfaction was stifled by the gag and rang out inside the metal of the maiden. It was quickly followed by a second cry of panic and frustration that rang out pointlessly inside the metal prison. She was trapped and the phallus continued to thrust as the minutes ticked away.

12