The Curator Ch. 13

Story Info
A young woman studies an ancient people and herself.
2.2k words
4.68
29.7k
9

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13: An Element of Faith

Given Bill's actions, Sue wasn't sure of his intentions or motivations, but she knew one thing for sure: she had misunderstood him. This puzzle she had unboxed had more pieces than she originally thought.

Bill moved the crossbar back under her hips locking it into position. The tighter restriction and higher, more available, presentation of her ass just fuelled her lust more. All she could think now was that he was serious. What would he do next? Why was he nice now and so nasty earlier? She held her breath as he walked behind her. Her ability to speak as lost as a misplaced set of car keys.

As she felt his fingers beside her clit, she exhaled in relief. He was doing what she asked. Even more importantly, he wasn't going to leave her desires waiting. She needed this, relief, simple enjoyable pleasure, no machines, no electronics. His hand was magic, the ministrations a kind of art. He was perceptive of her every response and anticipated her slightest reaction like he had sexual ESP. Where had he learned this? Legs spread in the stocks, she felt transparent as well as lewdly exposed before him. Desperate for climax, any pretense of remaining dignity was cast aside. Let him think what he would. Until this was over, she had no reservations; she was a total slut if that's what he cared to think. She would be her own judge, not him. With acceptance, she allowed herself to enjoy the adventure in which she found herself. After all, life was not just about science, it was also about her.

Within the confines of the stocks, her non-verbal directions were indeed slight. Regardless, he didn't miss a clue while neither of them said a word. She could hear him breathing hard in his efforts. Was that a tongue? lips? She was so wet and lubed that she wasn't entirely sure. Clearly she felt hot breath on her vulva...had to be. If only she could see what was going on back there.No, stop...put the analysis aside, just feel. Accept. Lost in the sensation, the exhaustion of her body was banished to the back of her mind. She felt, due lack of a better word,worshipped. Regardless, Bill held her back from the floodgates. She was not allowed to come despite how desperately she needed to.

If Sue had not been locked up tight in the stocks,she would have been the one to take Bill. She would have torn his clothes off and clamped her pussy over his manhood. Virginity? Who the fuck needs it? The Nuymeans were the most sexual culture in the history of the world. Would they care about virginity? Hell no! Maybe the other way around, their gods might think less of a virgin.

Wow, what a thought, that was the first time she had ever thought about being the aggressor in a sexual situation. Her mind was clearly being affected. Maybe just because she had never been pushed to these extremes before. Perhaps she was delirious and physically in much worse shape than she thought. She was quite aware of primitive rituals, rites of passage, the vision quest and how extremes of the body could create extremes of the mind; archaeology is a specific branch of anthropology after all. The torture of pleasure she was currently enduring added an intensity that was definitely an extreme of the body in addition to her exhaustion, hunger, thirst and soreness from the sex maiden.

The heavier than lead weight of the phallus inside her was a relentless excitement of its own. Her vaginal muscles were constantly tensing due its size and weight. Bill now turned his attention to it as well. Never giving her enough stimulation to climax, he would lift the phallus from underneath, manipulating it indirectly through her flesh by pressing against her smooth-shaved pussy. He never touched the metal directly. His warm, firm hand providing temporary relief from the heavy metal only for him to let the phallus drop slowly to give relentless gravity its turn.

Bill found just the right motion to work the phallus, pressing on her mound while at the same time massaging her clit. The weight moving and shifting on the inside, while her love bud was teased on the outside, caused a buildup of sensation all through her sex.

Suddenly she found a voice. Perhaps not her own voice, but a voice.

"Bill, please. Can you please take me? Will you just get on with it and fuck me?"

Sue had closed her eyes, but immediately opened them. She felt additional hands. Her nipples were being gently rolled between strong fingers. Alternately, her breasts were palmed and massaged. She sensation was getting to her. From the horizontal position, her swelling breasts felt heavy and full. Each touch seemed to connect directly to her pussy, fueling her lust.

She saw more feet and legs beneath the stocks. Charlie and Martin had returned and were standing on each side of her. She closed her eyes again as she felt the first contractions of a body shattering orgasm begin. She would have climaxed long ago if her body had not been so used and depleted.

"Yeowww!!"

Sue screamed in shock and pain. Someone had spanked her bare ass with an open hand at just the precise moment. The pain had stopped her climax in its tracks, but embarrassment was first on her mind. What would they think now after hearing her ask Bill to fuck her? Before she could formulate any words, a new climax was already building.

She heard Martin whispering, "Bill, Bill?"

She heard Bill whisper back almost immediately. Apparently they think she can't hear them. "I'm OK, what the fuck happened? I just came over here and couldn't control myself."

"Arrr!!"

A second slap stopped her again. This time from the other side on the other ass cheek, right where she was sore from falling off the horse. She hadn't thought it possible, but now she was even more turned on than before. Her whole body felt like it was on fire with pent up sexual energy, like it was made of plastic explosive waiting for the phallus inside her to trigger detonation.

Charlie spoke first. His tone of voice was a bit stern. "Go ahead."

She felt someone squeeze and twist her left nipple. As soon as her mouth opened to cry out, she could feel the rubber ball of a gag being shoved in her mouth deftly and firmly. They only took a moment to fasten the strap around her head pulling the ball in even deeper. She was really starting to loathe gags, but somehow being gagged made her feel even more aroused. She was starting to like being helpless, at least some. The directly primitive feeling of it was something she never really appreciated before.

Her ass throbbed in pain; her breasts ached with desire; her clit pulsed with pleasure; her heart was beating out of her chest; her spine tingled with lust from head to toe; her brain prayed that they did not stop. Most of all, through the whirlwind of sensation, she felt energy radiating from the golden metal rod inside her. It was like an antenna focusing and drawing energy--powerful, sexual, energy--into the core of her body.

"She needs another smack. She's getting close again," warned Charlie

"AAAAhhhhhh!" Sue was really getting tired of this. The denial was worse than the pain, but that last smack was the hardest yet. She jolt shuddered through her whole body.

"Oh I get it, the effect is broken when she's in pain like that," observed Bill.

What effect? What the are they talking about? Sue's mind raced--another puzzle. Still, the pain was doing something to her. It was clearing her mind a little. Something extra was happening that she didn't understand. What had happened to Bill? Did she do it somehow?

It didn't matter. She decided to stay with the course of action, to continue to trust that it would work out, that her life was already being orchestrated. Now she needed an element of faith that going along with what was happening was part of that plan, that the facts would reveal themselves. That just letting things happen would solve the puzzles of the Nuymeans. Yes, that was it, an element of faith! Trustin the Gods or Trustof the Gods. That was the idea the glyph on her chest was trying to convey. It was also an instruction. They were telling her to enjoy! Nothing wrong can happen if you trust and are trusted! Maybe that was the problem with Maggie. Maybe Maggie didn't let herself enjoy what was happening.

"Fuck!! Oowwww!" at least that's what she tried to say through the gag. Another orgasm interrupted. Trust didn't protect her ass from pain. She tried thrashing in the stocks, but someone had taken their hand away for a moment again, no sensation on her clit. She could feel the phallus moving back and forth, but as she rocked, it felt like it was sinking deeper towards her cervix so she stopped. The last time she hit her cervix with a dildo it hurt like hell. All she could do was to wait in frustration and anger.

Oh! Bill's hand was back working it's magic. It had to be Bill. No, not quite the same as before. Much more fumbling. The same basic technique, but none of the artistry. How could that be? Still she was getting close to climax, again.

It was Charlie who spoke next, "We didn't see this with Maggie until near the end. We need to make sure that no one is ever alone with her."

"Are females influenced as well?" Bill asked

After a pause, Martin replied first, "I don't think so."

"Good, I have an idea then."

"The phallus inside her must act as an intensifier somehow," interrupted Martin.

Charlie agreed, "I think we still need to keep it inside her as much as possible to amplify her development. The young Nuymean girls had years to get into shape. Our good doctor has a lot of making up to do."

She heard the swish coming this time. "Unnnnnh!"Fuck did that hurt. Damn. They must be using that guard belt again. Something about it though, it turned her on a little bit more. Her body was definitely changing. How could pain like that possibly arouse her even more?

Her brain was on spin cycle: mind-blowing sensation, abrupt pain, recovery, repeat. Each time, the intensity was higher. The pain was not cutting through the mounting lust completely anymore. Sitting down is not going to be pleasant for a good while.

"Mmmmhhh!" Already, shit. How they could tell right when to hit her was a mystery, but they were doing it each and every fucking time. Why couldn't they just let her freakin' come?

The tension traveled from her neck down her spine. She fought to straighten against the wood beam forcing her ass into the air. If only she could relieve the knot her body felt like it was tied in. Her legs tensing from strain were the final torment, she ached to close them. Her nipples and clit ached so much she felt every heartbeat as an intimate throb. She didn't know it was possible to be so aroused and so unable to do anything about it.

There was no slap this time. Charlie and Martin stepped back. Oh yes, nine times had passed. The symbolic count had not been lost on her. Bill let the weight of the phallus drop suddenly and a bit too forcefully for her liking. That detonator was triggered, despite the pain, and the explosion rocked every part of her body. The spasms shook every muscle. Her legs twitched uncontrollably with the involuntary exertion.

She gave out a guttural moan. A moan of profound depth originating from so far down within her that it felt like her soul escaping. The climax was half pleasure, half pain, all ecstasy. While her body reacted, she had a moment of pure clarity. A flash of pure and properrightness. The Nuymeans were right. Sex and the Sacred should never be separated.


Collapsed in the stocks, movement woke Sue up. Sue felt Charlie, Martin and Bill working on her body. Her fuzzy awareness was an afterglow of complete peace and contentment mixed with utter exhaustion and physical inability. They were pulling and tugging on a mission. She was drifting in and out of consciousness, trying to stay awake with futility.

...tighter...there...under the flap, yes...that's it...double knot it...here...SNAP...hold it there...here's the lock...she seems out...give it a pull, make sure it doesn't come off...no, she's with us a little...I warmed it up on the heating register...inventory tag?...all set, coded and activated...lube?...yeah, load her up...tighter, up between her ass cheeks...this lock seems kind of big...yeah, only one that fits...she's not going to be getting this thing off any time soon...CLICK...OK, all secure...legs first, she probably won't be able to stand...ready? I'm undoing the stocks...no problem...got her...here, I'll just carry her...oh, here, give me those keys, I'll take care of them...