All Comments on 'The Curator Ch. 13'

by neglected2much

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ukitakkeukitakkeover 10 years ago
awsome

awesome story.

i realy like how you combine the orgasm denial with an eventual release.

and your storie is realy interesting to read. keep it up

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: awesome

Thank you very much ukitakke

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 10 years ago
An interesting ride. Can't wait to see Sue's final destination.

Keep the updates coming!

ghost10ghost10over 10 years ago
How devious Minds Work - - Well Crafted!

I have read this from start to 13 in one sitting but waited to now to comment. Your research and insight, as well as your imagination, are moving in high gear. Do not be distracted or side tracked by form and perfect english constructionist. Let the mind GO- and take you where it must- you have opened so many more possibilities for this story to flow on virtually ad infinte item. Please do not hit the Wall! If you must pause to get the jucies flowing again, please do so.

Remember, what some critics do not understand is that the "mind" is the most important sex organ. Now, I am preaching to the choir - sorry!

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
RE: Interesting Ride; RE: How devious Minds Work

Thanks Baron. I'm a slow writer, but I'm determined to follow this story through to the end even though it still has a ways to go.

Thanks Ghost! I'm especially happy to read your comment because I feel like you get what this story was about for me. I think about the craft of writing, grammar, etc., but when I started this story is was with a spirit of adventurousness. I've taken some heat for seeming technological divergences and the like, but in the end, that was the way my imagination wanted to go at the time so I went with it. The only filter I have in place for this story is to double check that I haven't missed my objectives on any given chapter by doing a poor job of capturing my ideas. I'm glad you appreciate the research as well, few people seem to notice those elements.

heelsmasterheelsmasterover 10 years ago

Take your time. Just don't be the G.R.R. Martin of erotic fiction. Also, love the story and am sticking around for more than just the heels.(though I would love more mentions of the heels)

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Reply to Heelsmaster

Thanks! I'm finding that I'm getting more compulsive about trying to get chapters to "feel right" to me lately. Sometimes it slows me down a lot. I was feeling a bit rushed earlier in this story for some reason and proofreading and quality started to suffer a little in my opinion (the versions here have had a number of corrections).

I definitely wish I had taken the heels a little further in these earlier chapters and will be thinking more about them in the future (I'm working on chapter 18 now, 14 has been posted a few days so should go live soon). I know I liked them, but for some reason thought other people might not be into them, but that turned out to be completely wrong. I did a small online poll about devices and such in the story. The heels came out tied for 2nd most preferred with the squid and the Nuymean incline chair. (The sex maiden topped the charts.) Live and learn.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
A conspiracy of orgasms

I don't know how all this mystery is going to end, but the journey sure is hot!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
My favorite line

This chapter also has the best line in the whole novel. At the start, Sue is thinking about Bill calling her a slut. "She would be her own judge, not him." You go, girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous