The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was able to suck on her clitoris now and his finger was still fucking her cunt. Moaning was gasping and moaning continuously now, and her body was beginning to shake. He let his tongue start to flick against her clitoris and her body started to go crazy. He rammed his finger faster and faster now, even as his tongue gave her clitoris a tongue-lashing. All at once her legs clamped around his head as her orgasm burst through her body.

He lay still for a moment and withdrew his finger, knowing that her vagina and clitoris would be hypersensitive by now. But it was her turn now, and she wasn't finished with him. She rolled over and got on top of him. Her lips fastened on the head of his rampant penis, and he lay back with a gasp of contentment.

She adjusted her position so that her ass was straddling his face. In the dim light he could make out the pink inside of her cunt and the contrast with the dark color of her skin was hotter than he had imagined possible. He lifted his head and began licking greedily at her cunt.

Monique was licking the rim of his cock, flicking her tongue once in a while against the orifice. She would lick him down the length of his penis, take him briefly into her mouth, and then resume licking him again. But NSD's attention was completely on her cunt and clitoris and its taste and aroma. He was so passionately involved in what he was doing that he didn't even realize he hadn't come yet.

Monique was fast approaching her second orgasm and she was sucking his cock now faster and faster. It was as hard as anything she had ever experienced and felt like it fitted her mouth just right. His tongue seemed to have the life of a devil, however, and she felt on fire down there. She felt the onset of her second orgasm and withdrew her mouth from NSD's cock as her orgasm blasted through her body. Her thighs were clamped in a vice like grip around NSD's head, but he didn't seem to notice.

Now NSD's body took over. He rolled her over and positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt. He entered her slowly and felt her thighs part even more to accommodate him. Then her legs came up and grasped him around his back and he began to move in and out of her. Her hands came down and grasped the cheeks of his ass, pulling him deeper into her. He felt her breasts mash against his chest and their erect nipples try to burn holes in his chest. And again, he had the incredible sensation of actually 'feeling' her color.

He was ramming her cunt faster and faster, and his cock felt as though it wanted to reach right into the depths of her being. All of a sudden she swung her legs down and pushed his body to one side and then straddled him. Now she was in control, and he felt the incredible sensation of her cunt squeezing and letting go his cock as she rode him. He squeezed her nipples and breasts as she fucked him faster and faster. She came for the third time, flinging her head and body back as her she came, sinking back against him as the orgasm subsided.

NSD hadn't finished with her yet. His body had to fuck her from her rear, had to feel her gorgeous ass against him. He grasped her by her midriff and turned her over and rammed home his cock into her cunt. Her buttocks started to bounce back against his belly as she responded to each thrust of his. Her cunt seemed to have a life of its own, twisting and squeezing his cock with each of his movements.

At last, NSD felt his body go over the edge. His orgasm built up and he threw his head back and tried to keep from screaming as he rammed her with everything he had. She had felt it too and her body was building up for the fourth of her orgasms.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop. Fuck me" she was gasping now.

NSD's cock seemed to fill her cunt even more all at once. Then she felt it shudder and the hot stream hit the back of her cunt and fill her insides. NSD was lost by now and he was conscious only of his cock, as it seemed to shoot forth all the juice that had ever been stored in his balls. He took a long time to slow down his strokes and come to a stop, and his penis was still semi rigid when he withdrew it from Monique's silken sheath.

They cuddled on the bed, drenched in sweat. Monique pillowed her head on his chest, and he strokes the globes of her ass and caressed her back.

He looked to one side and realized there was no light from the curtains any longer. It was quiet darkness now outside. He looked at the clock on the bedside table.

Monique had raised herself on one elbow at his movements.

"We've been fucking for over an hour," she said. "Are you always as passionate as this?"

NSD thought about that and felt his penis stir again. His chuckle came out spontaneously.

"What's so funny?" she demanded.

"I'll tell you later" he responded as her pulled her head down and kissed her again. He thought to himself, it's taken me a long time, but I finally understood that reality always beats the hell out of fantasy.

===============================

Please send your feedback to the link below.

12